Cheating wives

Define cheating. He knows I sex with other men, but he doesn't know all of them

I cheat on my husband regularly...I love gangbangs and double penetrations...he doesn't know...he is too busy traveling...I have 2 kids too...I never wear panties and bra...my fav clothes are miniskirt-tanktop, wrap dress, summer dress, fishnet, and fav is nude...

I cheat on my husband regularly...I love gangbangs and double penetrations...he doesn't know...he is too busy traveling...I have 2 kids too...I never wear panties and bra...my fav clothes are miniskirt-tanktop, wrap dress, summer dress, fishnet, and fav is nude...

I love those things too, but my husband knows and appreciates. My favorite clothes are a blouse and mid-length skirt. Sometimes a bra and panties, sometimes not

Neither of my late wives ever cheated, but they had my permission to have sex with anyone and everyone they wanted too and did regularly. I had their permission too. It isn't cheating if you have permission.

Neither of my late wives ever cheated, but they had my permission to have sex with anyone and everyone they wanted too and did regularly. I had their permission too. It isn't cheating if you have permission.

Yes. My wifey and I are a hotwife couple. She can get laid by as many men as she wants with my full approval and permission. But I must admit those couple times she cheated on me beforehand I found quite exciting!

I cheated on my husband with another man several years ago.

Last edited:

I would love to be invited over to your house while the kids are in school and hubby's at work. I'd let you milk my cock in every one of your holes.

Just the thought of hot cum dripping from each of your holes has me rock hard.

I cheated on my husband with another man several years ago. More recently, he has known about my lovers.

My wife has had a desire to fuck other guys for some time. Some I knew about others I didn't including my best mate. It is out in the open now and she can fuck as she pleases but more often than not we enjoy swinging together.

What made you cheat on him originally?

It was a seminar in Las Vegas. I went with a girl friend who is also a CPA. She had no problem hooking up with someone. Just the circumstances and her having fun led me to let my guard down.

I cheated on my husband with another man several years ago. More recently, he has known about my lovers.

Was he mad at first but accepted it?

I wonder because it seems in recent years my husband and I are going in opposite directions in terms of interest in sex. I've asked if he would be interested in throwing someone else into the mix in the past but he did not want to do that. Sometimes I wonder if it'd just be something he would get over.

I wonder because it seems in recent years my husband and I are going in opposite directions in terms of interest in sex. I've asked if he would be interested in throwing someone else into the mix in the past but he did not want to do that. Sometimes I wonder if it'd just be something he would get over.

That seems to be a common theme. Probably why so many come here.

I can only speak for myself. When it first happened I was livid. After a few days apart we got together to talk and see where we were going to go next. My wife and I do love each other. Our problem sounds similar to your’s. Due to various reasons my sex drive has been greatly reduced. Over the course of time we both decided we didn’t want a divorce. The next part was my acceptance that I was no longer able to fulfill her physical needs. Once I faced that truth we have been able to compromise and while our relationship is different we both feel it is stronger.
Good luck to you

Back