Best sentence you've ever heard?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.


ANIMAL CRACKERS
 
You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?


DIRTY HARRY
 
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.


FORREST GUMP
 
"Rubin Carter's conviction was predicated upon an appeal to racism rather than reason and concealment rather than disclosure. To permit convictions to stand which have as their sole foundation appeals to racial prejudice, is to commit a violation of the Constitution as heinous as the crimes for which the defendants were tried and convicted. I here by order Rubin Carter released from prison henceforth, from this day forward."

Hurricane Carter
 
You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.


TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT
 
Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!


THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE
 
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.


THE PRIDE OF THE YANKEES
 
What we've got here is, failure to communicate. Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke
 
"Writing is the art of applying the ass to the seat." Dorothy Parker
 
"Fate was dealing from the bottom of the deck." S.J. Perelman
 
"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)
 
Back
Top