Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

-He nods.-"Yes my slut cum and cum all over my hard cock as it ravages your pussy."
 
She moans loud as she cum hard pushing back hard on his cock,He kept fucking her as she clam down she reach down rubbing his balls faster now.

She smiled she hoped he liked her she loved his cock she loved how he spanked her ass red,she loved how rough he was she could see him wanting sex at 2am and she give it to him she wanted to be his,wanted to make him cum now.
 
-He groaned and came filling her pussy as he groans and held her close in his embrace grabbing her hair kissing her passionately.-"You are wonderful."
 
When she felt him cum she moan then feeling him kiss her she felt safe,wanted " Thank you" she smiled up at him she fall to her stomac as she felt him stop cumming,
Her body was tired she had cum 3 times today ad it was new to her a guy wanted to go on and on " That was amazing" As he layed with her on his side.
 
-He smiled and held her close.-"A rest now and then clean up and then we will meet tomorrow or another time i must finish my home work for tomorrow."-he smiled and pets her hair.-
 
She layed close to him feeling tired and later she had to go home she had homework but she needed a little nap and she smiled as she felt her eyes go closed into a sleep her body did a workout today and she felt it as he held her close.
 
-Nick held her close and stroked her hair softly petting the hair of the woman who wanted this more then anything and he would give it to her.-
 
Soon she woke feeling better with a nap she felt him still sleeping holding her close to her she was sore and her ass was but maybe onces more before she leavet leaving him with wanting her more and maybe soon really taking her as his and letting her move in.

She went under the blanket taking his cock in her mouth sucking on the head abit till he got awake more hoping he liked she was waking .
 
-Nick groaned as he opens his eyes and looked down seeing her under his blankets sucking him off he smiled.-"This feels good i wouldn't mind waking up like this every day."-he grins.-
 
-He groaned running his hands in her hair a 2 hour nap not bad at all as he groaned he gripped her hair lightly showing how good it felt.-
 
She went on sucking his cock faster,rubbing his balls she took more in each time she went down.She wanted him so bad but she wanted to pleases him.
 
-He groaned his cock twitched.-"Oh Marie your so good at this come on suck that cock good I'm close very close."
 
she sucked him faster,rubbing his balls,taking more of him as she went down and soon she felt his cum going down her throat she held there till he was done.
 
-Nick groaned as he came filling her mouth as he groaned loudly.-"Oh yeah you are a good little slut that was a nice wake up call."-he smiled.-
 
-Nick smiled.-"You have things to do right."-Nick smiled and looked to her eyes.-"we can do more tomorrow if you like."
 
She smiled and nooded " yes I have schoolwork" She looked at him " I'd like that" She stood and started to get dressed.
 
-Nick smiled as they part ways. The next day Nick was out to a Cafe sipping Coffee and looking at his notes for school. He sighed relaxing in a pair of jeans and a black shirt with his hair messy looking at the notes.-
 
Marie went home after they parted and seen again her roommate and her Master she smiled and maked alittle talk with her friend and went to bed.

Next morning she woke to moaning and sure she heared spanking she closed her eyes thinking of last night with Nick and smiled but she has to get out so she took her school work to a coffee Cafe close by and order a coffee and sat looking at her work.
 
-Nick looked up and smiled as he saw Marie.-"Marie!"-He called her over as he looked over his notes.-
 
She looked up hearing her name and seen Nick and picked up her things and walked over to where he was " hello Nick how are you?" she smiled at him
 
-Nick grins as he sipped his coffee.-"I am well and your self. I see your doing school work to."
 
She smiled and said softly so only he could hear "Im well. but being woke to hear moaning and spanking so had to get out to get work done"
 
-He laughed and looked to her eyes.-"Are you sure it was not a dream from last night."-he chuckled and looked to her eyes as he waved a waiter over and orders another coffee and a Ham and egg sandwich he looks.-"What would you like?"
 
Back
Top