Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

In college, I helped an associate professor with her pet project: photographing local women of all ages, body types, etc. We photographed women from 18 to 80 nude, and let me tell you they were all nice and sexy :D

You are HOT at ANY AGE!!!
 
After I'd decided on this title for my thread I realized that it could be misinterpreted by some. To be as clear as I can, I'm not referring to those occasions when I am experiencing my own personal summer. (Women over 45 will understand what I mean by that. LOL)

Until the last several years I was most reluctant to pose nude. Despite my photographer's repeated assurances I felt that my body wasn't hot enough for sexy or erotic photos. For photos from my 20's and 30's, I finally came to realize how right he was. In large measure that was due to the patience and understanding shown to me by a new, young g/f who helped me shed most of the negative body image my mom had instilled in me.

Some might disagree that I was hot when I was younger. Each according to his own taste, as the French put it. Here is a link to a scan of a Polaroid taken when I was 25, my very first nude. My initial scan was even poorer quality till my g/f used her considerable photo-editing skills to make it acceptable for sharing.

http://www.*********.com/view/?vxolcwms2hb7tr8

There follow links to scans of two 35mm slides taken in different sessions either side of my 30th birthday.

http://www.*********.com/view/?z3sbsrakaxly9cg

http://www.*********.com/view/?1o2wx6n4hi353y2

Last is a link to a scan of a slide taken when I was 32.

http://www.*********.com/view/?59tkits5ds6j3g3

Based on these photos would you agree that I had a hot body when I was in my 20's and 30's? Honest opinions only, please. Thanks!

From time to time I may add other photos from my younger days in response to requests if, of course, there are any.

Some consider the phrase "woman of a certain age" demeaning to women. I've always felt quite the reverse and much prefer it to the over-used adjective "mature," let alone the kiss of death adjective "old." I feel just as vibrant and alive as I did in the photos I'm sharing here and infinitely more knowledgeable, albeit with a bit less energy and a few more aches and pains. A few might even challenge me as being beyond the upper age limit for correct use of the phrase. That's their problem.

I plan to address why I started my own thread and my expectations for it in a subsequent post.

I'll end by extending you a warm welcome to my thread and hope that you'll join me regularly.

Rose


the answer to that question is yes and you are living proof of that... damn hot and sexy!
 
Hi Rose you sure were a hottie in your 20's & 30's. Judging by your av you still are. I'm gonna have to check out your profile and find out what I've been missing.
While I'm doing that I hope your gonna be posting more pics ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Glad you liked my body so much when I was younger. I plan to post more photos that are recent as soon as I can. If you don't mind hunting a bit you can find a few that I posted on the threads of others through my profile in the list of my postings. Let me know what you think, please.

I've received an offer to help to make finding those other photos easier; all I need is the time to take him up on it.
 
hi

very sexy pics.women of all ages can be sexyits all attitude
 
Beauty

Age is just a number
Wine gets better with age
So does the human body if taken care of and you have rose
Congrats today's generation thinks if you drink more or smoke
More or party more that's what it's all about
What they don't realize is that it may not show now but down the road
It will age them quicker cause them to loose their looks

You have done well in keeping yourself in fine shape
 
Women of all ages and body types can all be hot n sexy,( by the way you have a delicious looking body). I believe it is the sexual attitude of some women that they give out a sexy look because they will dress more daring,strut their walk, smile a lot and just play up their love for sex and not be intimidated, embarrassed or care what some prude might want to gossip about.
Allways the best way to get a guys attention is by showing more skin not how long your nails are and if the polish matches your toes or you hair color or makup. All the fashion nonsense is just to impress other women guys what skin. ;)

No one's ever accused me of being a slave to fashion, but I still do scrub up well and dressing smartly can make me feel special on those occasions. I've never been particularly concerned about impressing other women in a fashion sense. Having them appreciate my body is quite different though. As to guys, you're right, at least for many of them, that it's all about skin. A few guys are more discerning and can also move beyond that and be interested in who I am as a person as well.

Btw, thanks for complimenting my body. "Delicious" is an adjective I have no trouble living with.
 
You were a beautiful woman then; and still are o ne a bet!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. You can see what I look like more recently in photos I've posted on the threads of others. Till I can take up an offer of help to do it better you can access them through my profile in the list of my postings. I plan to post additional recent photos soon.

If you find my photos on other threads I'd love to read here what you think.
 
Thanks. You can see what I look like more recently in photos I've posted on the threads of others. Till I can take up an offer of help to do it better you can access them through my profile in the list of my postings. I plan to post additional recent photos soon.

If you find my photos on other threads I'd love to read here what you think.

I've seen your photos in other threads. Whew, they are hot, whether they are of you in your 20s, 30s, 40s, etc...Your sexiness has never wained. :devil:
 
Yes, you were hot then, and now. Of course now it is sometimes literally as well as figuratively ;-)

I especially like the unshaven pubic hair... Very sexy.
 
I honestly have to say yes. You are better now. You are a very sexy woman. Any man to have you is indeed a lucky man. :)

Thanks for saying so I'm better now. My photographer feels as lucky to have me as I do to have him, for more than 42 years now and counting. As I sort through what to do with this thread I hope I can address how sexy I still feel.
 
I honestly have to say yes. You are better now. You are a very sexy woman. Any man to have you is indeed a lucky man. :)

Thanks for saying I'm better now. As I sort through what to do with this thread I hope I can address how sexy I still feel. My photographer feels as lucky to have me as I do to have him, for more than 42 years now and counting.
 
Rose,

First glad to see you with your own thread. Every woman can be sexy or HOT if they feel they are. Sadly some lose that feeling as they get older (or never found it growing up) ..gain weight ..from life's scars.

Thank you for sharing yourself!

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Hi Fred: Thanks for all your compliments and words of encouragement. You're one of many to note that being sexy or hot really comes from within. I just need to realign my emotions with my head again and these comments help. So many thanks to all, including you.

Thanks for your offer to help in making my photos more accessible. All I need do is find time to take up your offer.

Rose
 
My Lady, absolutely gorgeous! I have read your profile, and I.do.believe you have posted pics on another thread.... And if memory serves my right, I was slap also quite amazed at THOSE pics! If those were any indication as to the present beauty of your body, then I would have to say that you are a very fine wine!

Thanks for all your kind words and compliments. If you think of me as a wine, then I guess I'd like to viewed as a 1975 Chateau d'Yquem which Michael Broadbent advised shouldn't be consumed till it was at least 50 years old. Many Bordeaux from 1945, the year of my birth, are still drinking well.

Btw, great short-term memory. Mine is getting rotten which is one of the real downsides of aging. LOL
 
Last edited:
Hi Fred: Thanks for all your compliments and words of encouragement. You're one of many to note that being sexy or hot really comes from within. I just need to realign my emotions with my head again and these comments help. So many thanks to all, including you.

Thanks for your offer to help in making my photos more accessible. All I need do is find time to take up your offer.

Rose

Rose,

Give me a bit of time and I can go thru all your posts and make a index for you . I know the first one was removed from you host site. I am having a bit of a problem today.

hugs:rose:

fred
 
Rose,

Give me a bit of time and I can go thru all your posts and make a index for you . I know the first one was removed from you host site. I am having a bit of a problem today.

hugs:rose:

fred

Thanks, Fred. All I can say is that you're super which is what I've seen in all the other girls' comments about you.

Rose
 
How can you ever think you are not hot?...But that really was not the question you asked. You asked, Can a woman of a certain age be hot?
And of course th eanswer to that is a definitive and resounding YES. As an older gentleman I look at many women today who ar ein their 50's, 60's, 70's, and even some in their 80's who are definitely HOT.
What I considered HOT when I was 20, 30, and 40 is not necessarily what I consider HOT today in my 60's. More than the physical attributes of a woman today I truly look at the whole woman. Her intelligence, her wit, her charm, her smile, her eyes, just the way she carries herself and the way she talks are all part of her HOTNESS.
Do not misunderstand I enjoy looking at younger women, but today a really HOT woman in my opininion is a woman past 40 who has matured and is not a giggly little school girl, but does know how to let the giggly school girl in her come out and play.
A woman who is plumb and well rounded is just as hot as a young slender model type.
Thank you for this thread. It is interesting.
And, yes Roseann4708, I imagine when you are in your 60's you will be just as HOT or even HOTTER than you are today

Thanks for all your compliments. You're not the first to express similar sentiments about the true wellspring of sexuality in a woman of a certain age. I just need to realign my emotions a bit with what I know to be true in my head. Your comments and those of others help.

I am, in fact, in my 60's, 66 to be exact. You can see how I currently look in my AV photo and the b&w photo on my profile. I plan to add some to this thread and have described how to find others in my replies earlier today.
 
These pictures are incredible. You have an amazing body, and you make a great model. All 4 pictures are great, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that if you were wearing stockings in the fourth picture, you would be exactly my fantasy woman.

Thanks for your compliments. As to stockings, black is your preference I assume, I can probably find some photos from my 20's that might meet allow me to fill your need for a fantasy woman. If you want, I'll treat that as a request that I'll try to fulfill in the not too distant future.
 
You are outstanding... Being an "older" gentleman myself, your photos reminded me that in my "younger" days women had quite different opinions (for the most part) about body hair in some areas. Ahhhh, yes.... those were the good days!
 
thumbs-up.png
 
In college, I helped an associate professor with her pet project: photographing local women of all ages, body types, etc. We photographed women from 18 to 80 nude, and let me tell you they were all nice and sexy :D

You are HOT at ANY AGE!!!

Thanks! It's so nice to read that from someone so well acquainted with the variety of female forms over such a wide age range.
 
Thanks! It's so nice to read that from someone so well acquainted with the variety of female forms over such a wide age range.

You're welcome...and keep us in erotic heaven with the new - and old - pictures..please :rose:
 
Back
Top