Blue Mountain University

collegekate

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Posts
122
Hi everyone! I just created a story on chyoo called "Blue Mountain University." I started writing parts of this story on another site and have copied over some parts here. I am looking for writers willing to fill out separate paths of the story or collaborate with me on the existing paths. Here is the background for the story.

Setting -> A private four-year university of between 10 and 15 thousand students. It is located in the southwestern US and is in a relatively quiet town, with a few downtown bars, a movie theatre and some restaurants but not much else.

1st or 3rd person? -> I will mainly be writing in 3rd person, and my main character is Kate. However, you are more than welcome to write in 1st (or 2nd) person, and I made it possible to enter names for the characters.

What goes? -> Anything besides over-the-top incest/rape goes. I really mean it when I say I'd like this story to have any scenario you might want to read. So if you want to make BMU a "specially talented" university, or give a student mind control powers, go ahead!!!

What are my interests? -> I especially enjoy exhibitionism, regular erotic couplings/romance, group sex (within reason) and anything involving school/education (obviously lol).

Where is my path with Kate going? -> I plan on focusing on the pledge tasks/events that Kate must complete as a pledge for Theta Theta Tau. I don't plan on this path being sex scene after sex scene, but instead want to try and create some buildup. But don't be afraid to split off from my path and have it be more action packed ;) After all, that is often exactly what we're looking for!

How to reach me if you want to help? -> Please send me a PM here only if you are interested in WRITING. I have a yahoo IM as well, but would prefer to discuss via PM here first about the story.

Finally, if you are willing to help with my story and also have your own, I am willing to help with yours!
 
Last edited:
Bump? Would be nice to hear from people actually interested in writing :)
 
I'm interested in writing. This looks cooler than just a story, I like the interactive part :D
 
Last edited:
hopefully it does. I wouldn't mind writing... I'm really creative with plot lines and stuff like that. I do some script writing on the side :3
 
Back
Top