past lovers and frirnds

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
So, Im thinking about this naughty idea.....

Imagine your spouse has a coworker that they are pretty close to...friend/coworkers for a year or two and at a company function you meet this friend.....

He/she is a precious lover! And they are still hot and one cant help but remember how good they were in bed

Thoughts...
ideas....

Imagine you spouse talking about a past lover and how hot the sex was...then you discover you are now work best friends with that lover!

Hum....

So, Im thinking about this naughty idea.....

Imagine your spouse has a coworker that they are pretty close to...friend/coworkers for a year or two and at a company function you meet this friend.....

He/she is a precious lover! And they are still hot and one cant help but remember how good they were in bed

Thoughts...
ideas....
...this is so hot because the old lover is around a lot, and the ideas and memories keep coming back, over and over, and won't quit, no matter what you do.

Oh sweetie :devil:

I was thinking 4some

You mean: you have a co-worker who is an ex-lover of your spouse, and your spouse has a co-worker who is your ex-lover? That seems like quite a stretch of the old plausibility meter.

Would still make a great story, though.

You mean: you have a co-worker who is an ex-lover of your spouse, and your spouse has a co-worker who is your ex-lover? That seems like quite a stretch of the old plausibility meter.

Would still make a great story, though.

No silly....lets say that your wife is working and has become work friends with one of your previous lovers :)

I see what you are saying about both, but that wasnt my intention sweetie

...this is so hot because the old lover is around a lot, and the ideas and memories keep coming back, over and over, and won't quit, no matter what you do.

Thanks sweetie :kiss:

The idea came from a real world experience only more complicated as she was very religious and told her husband that he was her first :devil:

Still...she had feelings for her husbands coworker as he was a bad boy that rocked her world hehe

Depends on the context. I used to be a software engineer / codemonkey in a financial center. Programmers and analysts, both employees and contractors, were constantly moving between the various banks, investment houses, insurers and re-insurers, etc in the area. And often changing lovers when they changed offices. Not uncommon: hot-tub parties where all the naked partiers had had several others of the tubbers as SO's at one time or another. That's what happens in a high-flux community.

No silly....lets say that your wife is working and has become work friends with one of your previous lovers :)

I see what you are saying about both, but that wasnt my intention sweetie

Then where do you get the foursome from?

Then where do you get the foursome from?

okay, say that you are working with a previous lover..and your wife picks up on it. maybe at a company party your wife finds the husband of your previous lover handsome and something sparks in her. she starts to dance with him, and he asks her how she feels about 'our spouses' being past lovers ....

the guy is a bad boy and very hot...they make small talk and there is a connection...then while dancing she can feel his interest and she can't help but wonder that you will want to go back with your x...

so instead of you cheating, she invites them over for dinner. you can have your x, if she can have the other husband

If you prefer some darker (or comedic) possibilities, I suggest a case where the Spouse's ex-lover is the one that they cheated on their prior Spouse before this re-marriage and has always worked at the same office. The twist is that although new Spouse knows of the ex-lover, that Spouse does not know the real kinkiness of the relationship, its adulterous nature, in other words the "full disclosure." The Spouse still has deep feelings but withdrew because they knew the relationship was toxic and would not cheat but is always being approached, yet the new Spouse has curiosity (or uncovers the details) or thinks they are being cheated on.

okay, say that you are working with a previous lover..and your wife picks up on it. maybe at a company party your wife finds the husband of your previous lover handsome and something sparks in her. she starts to dance with him, and he asks her how she feels about 'our spouses' being past lovers ....

the guy is a bad boy and very hot...they make small talk and there is a connection...then while dancing she can feel his interest and she can't help but wonder that you will want to go back with your x...

so instead of you cheating, she invites them over for dinner. you can have your x, if she can have the other husband

That works. I like it!

Back