Baby Brooke Needs A Daddy

do you want a little girl? i want a secret daddy boyfriend to take me to a private place and do it to me in my mouth and pussy. sometimes we play games where i'm innocent and have never done it, and when i get shy and try to stop daddy keeps doing it to me slow and teaches me gently until i like it. he tells me what to do and he says dirty things to me about sucking his cock and fucking my little pussy. sometimes we play games where he gets so horny he has to do it right away and he doesn't wait for me to get ready-he pulls my panties down fast and spreads my legs open wide and holds me down and sticks it in-it hurts at first then starts feeling good and i want it-i spread my legs wide so daddy can fuck it in deep. sometimes he comes in my room when i'm sleeping and does it to me in my mouth and pussy in the dark.

Daddy needs to play

Your very naughty daddy would like to enjoy some hot erotic roleplay with his horny lil girl & teach her how to make them both enjoy their blissfull delights of orgasmic bliss.

do you want a little girl? i want a secret daddy boyfriend to take me to a private place and do it to me in my mouth and pussy. sometimes we play games where i'm innocent and have never done it, and when i get shy and try to stop daddy keeps doing it to me slow and teaches me gently until i like it. he tells me what to do and he says dirty things to me about sucking his cock and fucking my little pussy. sometimes we play games where he gets so horny he has to do it right away and he doesn't wait for me to get ready-he pulls my panties down fast and spreads my legs open wide and holds me down and sticks it in-it hurts at first then starts feeling good and i want it-i spread my legs wide so daddy can fuck it in deep. sometimes he comes in my room when i'm sleeping and does it to me in my mouth and pussy in the dark.

I don't need to talk to her. I came just reading her post. :)

I d love to be ur daddy. set up ur pm

Great ad! You sound like a super sexy little girl :)
I'd love a little sister just like you... My Daddy is a wonderful man ;)

I would love a little girl like you. My daughter is grown up now, but we had some fun together and I would love to find that thrill again.

PM Me Baby Girl!

Daddy has what you need!

I don't suppose there's any room for another naughty sister? I'd love to help please daddy ;)

Back