Being Jacked off past orgasm.

JCRyan

Virgin
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Posts
8
I have a desire to be in a position of restraint, with a lovely lady who takes her exquisite time stroking my cock, backing off, and edging me until I cannot control it and cum everywhere.

Here is where I differ from all the other men on here.

I want her to keep going. I want her to milk every single drop out of me, and see my cock start to go limp, and not stop. I want her to grind her palm on my cockhead and not stop, Not if I scream or cry or beg, no matter what, I don't want her to stop. I'd like to have this repeated realistically a few times, but in my fantasies, until I pass out.
 
I do this to my husband frequently, though I do not bind him. He loves the sweet torture when his cock is beyond sensitive and coated in his slick cum as I continue to stroke him at a fierce pace!
 
I like it done slow and easy. Feels really good when your own cum gets used as lube. Do it right and my cock will stay hard.
 
Never tried to push it, get really sensitive and have usually begged it to stop.

Though staying in her and keeping moving is a sort of exquisite pain cum.pleasure that gets me back hard quicker.
 
Great topic.

I’m not into the S/M torture aspect of being over stimulated after orgasm. However, I think that it’s extremely nice to continue post-orgasm stimulation in that narrow and magical range that lies between under stimulation and over stimulation. My wife has helped me to explore this a bit, and it’s been extremely rewarding. Here are some of my findings:

  • It’s something that usually only my wife can do to me. It’s like trying to tickle your self. It doesn’t work. On extremely rare occasions, I can make it work by myself, but even then, it’s usually not as good as when she does it.
  • The range of optimum stimulation is very narrow. Too little does nothing. Too much stimulation, while supplying some pleasure, isn’t nearly as pleasurable as lingering in the magic zone.
  • Three hand techniques work best: 1) Giving the shaft short strokes just below the tip (positioning of the hand is key. Too close to the tip will cause overstimulation, and too far away is inadequate), and 2) Repeatedly squeezing the tip, and 3) Extremely short, extremely slow, very light, and gentle strokes at the tip with lots of lubrication.
  • The optimum range isn’t the same every time. Some days, I require more stimulation to be in that range. Other days, I’m much more sensitive. For best results, I’ve found that I can guide my wife’s hand with my hand if she’s over or under stimulating me.

The results are

  • Multiple lighting bolts of pleasure. They are like very short, but extremely intense mini-orgasms. While pleasure from pre-orgasm stimulation comes in waves, pleasure from post-orgasm stimulation comes in concentrated short bursts.
  • It really seems to intensify and extend the emotional afterglow. It’s as if the orgasm opens all of the valves for the cuddle hormones, and extra stimulation gets the hormones flowing and activated.
  • Overstimulation does give pleasure, but it seems like it’s just a brief burst as it passes through the band of optimum stimulation. Hovering in the optimum zone can supply many more repeated bursts.
 
This isn't something that I've tried or had done to me for a long long time. This thread reminds me that its something that might worth exploring again.
 
My wife's never really done this to me, but I do really like watching clips in which it happens.

I just love to see a bitchy woman incessantly wanking a cock as the guy squirms in discomfort.
 
I don't know if I'd be comfortable with it being restrained without the ability to make her stop, but I've definitely had times when I've gotten off having sex and just kept going. Usually when I was just super turned on and was able to pump right through the over sensitivity.... I've also found if I'm edging, I can occasionally cum without orgasm and at that point I can go forever (I don't really get the sensitivity back enough to orgasm again though)
 
Another quick comment. Once had a 19 year old handcuff my horny ass and jack me off good.
 
Another quick comment. Once had a 19 year old handcuff my horny ass and jack me off good.


Lad or lass? And how much older were you (you mentioned the jacker was 19 - wondering why you pointed this out)?


Is the appeal and kink of this escalated, or is the stimulation / experience different due to restraint?
 
I don't know if I'd be comfortable with it being restrained without the ability to make her stop, but I've definitely had times when I've gotten off having sex and just kept going. Usually when I was just super turned on and was able to pump right through the over sensitivity.... I've also found if I'm edging, I can occasionally cum without orgasm and at that point I can go forever (I don't really get the sensitivity back enough to orgasm again though)

when you are restrained, it takes it to a very different level. without the power to make it stop you have to go into a very deep state of submission, its an exquisite intensity that cannot be easily duplicated or explained
 
I've actually "heard" what this does to a guy on another site and I swear to God - it was one of the hottest things I've ever had the pleasure of listening to

He was pleasuring himself and carried on to the point of almost sounding like he was in pain but LOVED it

I'm definitely trying this out if I can find a willing partner x
 
I've actually "heard" what this does to a guy on another site and I swear to God - it was one of the hottest things I've ever had the pleasure of listening to

He was pleasuring himself and carried on to the point of almost sounding like he was in pain but LOVED it

I'm definitely trying this out if I can find a willing partner x
Where did you hear this? I would love to listen too. I would love to have this done to me.
 
I had this done to me when I was in handcuffs

Was marvellously brutal
 
Mine stays hard if she keeps playing with it after I cum, but the head is super sensitive for a while. About a year ago while 69ing with a woman she stayed on me after she had swallowed my load, sucking and teasing the head as I kept working her toward her orgasm. It was about two minutes later that she started cumming and to my surprise so did I. That was the 1st and only time I have ever cum twice in two minutes. She really did some magic that time :devil:
 
Mine stays hard if she keeps playing with it after I cum, but the head is super sensitive for a while. About a year ago while 69ing with a woman she stayed on me after she had swallowed my load, sucking and teasing the head as I kept working her toward her orgasm. It was about two minutes later that she started cumming and to my surprise so did I. That was the 1st and only time I have ever cum twice in two minutes. She really did some magic that time :devil:
That is one hot story! I would love to have something like that happen to me. Thanks for sharing!
 
I sorta did this sometimes masturbating when I was younger...really enjoyed it...the second cum was always more intense....

usually with a woman we move on to other techniques after the initial burst of pleasure
 
Back
Top