Taboo Nature: Bro and Sis secret. [closed to Ash13]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-Leon was on his way home from collage he just got a job at the Inner City Aquarium. Part time as a Dolphin trainers assistant. Leon had told his sister to be out side as he would there very soon. Leon missed his sister thinking of all the time he spent with her her last year of high school being so naughty with her. Leon was now 26 and blue eyes with his short brown hair.-
 
Ashley was excited today. for today she would get to see her older brother Leon who she missed a lot. Now all of 23 she waited for him. dressed in a peach tube top,pink pleated skirt 3" above the knees and 3"peach wedge sandals as she saw the car pull up.
 
-Leon got out with two big bags as he smiled walking over to Ashley.-"Hey there Ashley long time no see."-Leon smiled and held her body close.-"I like your tube top and pleated skirt and i love your sandals looking as sexy as ever."
 
i give you a tight hug and you feel my firm perky boobs press into you. mom and dad are just inside as i guide ur hand to them hem of my skirt. as i take a step back u lift it and see my bald pussy and in marker on the thigh it says"welcome home leon" with an arrow pointed to pussy area.
 
Last edited:
-I grin and smile looking at your eyes. as my fingers dance over your pussy.-"It is good to be home and see you after all this time."-My finger teases the lips of your pussy and i grin.-"Is my sister happy to see me? I also want to let you know i got a job at the Aquarium as a Trainer's assistant."-I grin as i smile to you.-
 
i say ive been a trainer there for two years. i guide your hand to pussy area and hold it there. "please finger me I missed your touch." not wanting to be caught by our parents you pull me around the back of the house and....
 
-I smile as I pull you round back and keep you held against the house. The next door neighbor spots us and watches as I use one finger first probing your hairless horny honey pot. I whisper in your ear naughty things finger fucking you as I slip 2 fingers in.-"mmm who is my naughty cum slut. Who is my naughty girl. Who is my high heel fuck slut."-names I have c,alled you before and plan to use more.-
 
i blush a bit as the eldery man nextdoor watches for a few then goes in his house. "mmm soo missed your touch big brother, as your fingers dance inside me as im pinned against back of house.
 
-I grin to you and finger your hairless teen pussy as i hear you moan.-"I missed playing with you my slutty sister."-I tease your clit with my thumb as i finger your pussy faster.-
 
i cover mouth as you finger me..momentslater i cum all over your fingers. """mmm wow i cant wait to re hash old times. with that i take your fingers and suck my own juices from them.
 
-I grin and kiss your cheek sucking on her ear a bit before we begin to head in to the house i smile at the place as mom and dad great me and tell me they have my room set up and i bring my bags in to my room to begin to unpack.-
 
i follow you a few moments later and i giggle saying "Leon i remmeber this room had some "interesting times" i say laughing a bit. I remeber the first time you touched me when i was 17 and asked what finger fucking meant remeber big brother?"
 
"Yes i do those were some good times. I remember when you also Sucked my cock and I fucked you on your 18th birthday. So i forgot why are you so attracted to me?"-I chuckle and rub your leg.-
 
*flashback scene* It was about a week before my 18th birthday and i walked into your room and asked,blushing a bit, "umm Leon do you have some free time?" yu said sure lil sis whats up?. "umm well the girls at school mention that their boyfrineds finger fuck them and I dont have a boyfriend so what does finger fucking mean? you are a few years older so maybe..I thought you could tell me what it was?" I say with a half nervous tone but you know I did find you cute.
 
[flashback] -You want me to show you come on then lay on my bed and take off your panties flip your skirt for me and spread your legs."-I say as you lay down i remove your panties for you since your shy.-"Now just relax."-I tell you as i begin to move a finger in to your pussy moving it around softly and nice and easy.-"How does that feel."-I hear soft moans escape your lips as i slide a second finger in.-
 
*flashback* I moan as you finger me "wow that um feels nice" i say blushing wondering if it should feel that good down there at the hand of my brother. as you continue you feel my bald pussy getting wetter then you stop. I ask if something is wrong. then you say... as you feel the resistance as you hit my hymen wall. you know know I am still a virgin.
 
[flashback]-I smile.-"Your still a virgin if i continued i break your Hymm by finger fucking you and i do not believe i should be doing that."-I kiss your lips and break the kiss.-"Maybe another day."-It is your birthday and we have just came back from the party you have gone up to your to change to your pjs for the night. I have changed my clothes to my shorts and tee shirt when a knock is at my door. I open it to you.-"Can i help you Sis?"
 
*flashback* "Leon are you asleep?" I ask standing at your door in pjs which consist of pink satin shorts a good 4" above the knees and a matching spaghetti strap camisole top. you answer "no wahts up Ash?" I say" I was thinking about last week and how your finger felt near my pussy area. As a "birthday" gift I want you to stick your dick in it.the girls at school talk of their boyfriends and their cock sizes all the time. I have no boyfriend I just want to know what it feels like please Leon?" I say as I stand in your doorway.
 
-Leon nods as he got a condom ready.-"OK then."-I strip you down slowly and lay you on your back as i put my cock to your lips.-"Do you want to suck my cock."-You shake your head as you are curious about actual fucking I put the condom on and slide my cock against your pussy before pushing in nice and slow before i break your hymn and i feel you grab me tight.-
 
i bury my head in your chest as i let out a silent scream as you break through.wrapping my legs tight around your hips. My eyes grow wide from thee sensation of a mans cock down there and a flood of emotions takes over. i begin to buck my hips and arch my back with each slow thrust inside me. my nubile teen body writhing underneath you from the feelings driving my pussy crazy.
 
-I groaned in to your shoulder as well moving my hips deep in side your pussy each thrust slow and steady.-"Oh Ashley it feels so good."-He said softly his cock pierces your honey pot each thrust and it feels just as amazing as the last.-"Oh Ash I love it."
 
i bite my lower lip and wince a bit as it hurts a bit. "ahhh Le..Leon does a man's cock always feel like this.. kind of hurts but does fe..feel good." I utter as my breathing picks up as I wrap my legs around your waist.
 
-Leon smiled.-"Only the first time."-I say as I begin to push my cock in and out of your pussy groaning and giving her what she wanted his fat cock in side her.-
 
*flashback* "oohhh Leon it feels good now I now why the girls at school brage about thier guys. I am not on anything so dont want to get knocked up" i moan as my tight 18 yr old pussy wraps around and seemingly pulls your cock inside me.
 
-Flashback- -I nod and groan at each thrust.-"You feel so good sister.....I love your tight pussy."-I couldn't believe i just said that and blushed as my cock ram your tight twat.-"I am going to cum little sister i will hold it until you cum."
 
Back
Top