From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Phylliss

Phyliss kept blowing and sucking him as good as she could. If he was going to come, she decided to let him go all over her face; seeing the result of his abuse would sureley please him. If it wouldn't be enough for him, she still had her body prepared for other tzhings...but she liked to keep things back a little, maybe she would need them later. She still wasn't sure if she should try to kill him in a few hours, or try to smooth him enough to rescue her life. All was open now.
 
That snake woman's expert movements quickly brought him to climax. He came so fast it almost surprised him, only leaving him time for one very loud moan as he shot off into her mouth.

Then he stood there, breathing heavily and still holding her hands. His voice was deep and almost tender as he spoke after a few seconds of catching his breath: "That was great. But show me more. You are down to beheading now, and if you keep it up, I may let you live. Just give me a second, then show me more. You are really good at this!"
 
Phyliss

Beheading?! That wasN't quite what she was hoping for. But his last word gave her a little hope again, although she knew she could not trust anything he said. Still, it was better to please him then anything else for the moment. She opened her mouth, and his cum squirted out, over her face, running down onto her breasts. As he still hold her hand, she could not get up and down, so she leaned her head against his crotch, so that his cock touched her cheek, and she caressed it friendly with her face, while she put her breast against his legs. She slowly rubbed her upper body in a steady, smooth circular move. This should give him a pleasant time until he was back to full action again.
 
The feeling of the young, firm body against his skin was very pleasant, and he let go of her hands to allow her greater freedom of movement. Also, it allowed him to touch her breasts, now slightly sticky, so he could massage them as she rubbed against him. His massage was quite firm, almost as if he was kneading dough, and at times, he took two hands to rub one of her breasts, at other times, he just used his fingertips to play with her nipples, playfully stretching them lightly and letting go of them.

"I was just kidding about the beheading...", he said in a soothing voice, "...if you sign your confession of heresy now, I think you will get away with a really bad time in the pillory."
 
Phyliss

The pillory. This was humiliating, but better then being burned. But how would she know that the peasants wouldn't lynch her?
"Would I survive this?" she asked in a trembling voice, while she took care to give him full access to her breast, while she kissed and nibbled his skin around his crotch.
 
Still caressing her breasts, he almost felt like he was comforting a crying girl as he continued calmly: "It will be painful. But if you keep impressing me like that, I promise that you will live through it..."

It felt odd to him. He was normally so much more brutal, but something about this innocent, yet so demonic-looking girl got to him. Not to mention she was very attractive and by far not as innocent when he let her show her skills, he mentally added for truth.
 
Phyliss

"I will get my magic aabilities back, as soon I am out of this evil presence here, so I can heal myslef." she thought to herself, but not speaking it.
"I want to live-" she whinced, and kissed the side of his cock, just to add some emphasis.
"I will do all for this."
 
"All? That is a big claim, but...", he smiled, patting her hips, "...I do not doubt you can fulfill your promise. I am almost ready for a bit more of your excellent work, and then, when you sign your confession, I promise you will live. I will not lie to you - you will have some of the worst days you have ever had before you. The people do not want to see leniency towards heretics. But you'll live. You have earned it."

He still spoke in a calm, soothing voice. Somehow, he had nearly grown fond of her. At least for now...
 
Phylliss

"sign your confession?!" that sounded like another lousy trick of him. He had tricked her before. He would promise her to live, and she would sign, and he would say "Hahaha! Now you burn."
But asking him about that sounded like an bad idea, while she was just keeping him busy so he would not hurt her to much. What could she do? Maybe she shoul kill him after all? But not before the night, and it was a very dangerous way out, maybe as dangerous as to believe in his word. Would he let her go? She could hardly imagine.
 
"Of course", the Witchfinder said, retrieving rather large pincers from the shelves, "I can also torture the confession out of you if you do not want to take my offer." He dragged the bowl of hot coals closer - much to the relief of the girl in the cage, who had been having a very bad time close enough to the coals to almost roast her - and placed the instrument in it.

While waiting for the pincers to heat up, he went back to his familiar, sadistic attitude as he walked around his prisoner and said: "Where do you think it will hurt most...?"
 
Last edited:
Phyliss

"Ohnononono...don't you want me...instead of this... I pleased you so far, didn't you?" she stood up no and pressed herself back against the wall, hearing him, but not sure wher ehe was exactly.
 
The iron had gotten nicely red now, so he held it close enough to the frightened woman's chest under her breasts that she could feel the heat, but did not touch her yet.

"This is the deal: You confess, and then you pleasure me again. If you do both, you live."
 
Phyliss

The gorgon shrieked in fear as she felt the iron so close. Could she trust him? Sureley not. But if he burned her before she would regain he rmagic powers, she would be to badly hurt to kill him and make an escape. Well, maybe even if he would betray her, she should still try to kill him and escape in a desperate move.
"How do I know you do not lie to me? If I confess something, that you just try to trick and kill me?" she begged. "I even don't know what I shall confess."
 
He gave a short laugh: "To be honest, you don't know at all whether I will betray you. But do you really think I would trick you into a confession? I could torture you into a confession just as easily, and..." - he held the hot iron to her pubic hair, careful to only cause a sizzling noise and a terrible smell, but no pain yet - "...it would be more enjoyable for me, too. But I have grown fond of you and your...skills. This is why I promise to spare you. Choose. Be a good girl, and live, or be a stubborn one and get only pain and death."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss shrieked again as she felt the hot iron so close. "I want to live..." she whispered, while tears bathed her face once more. She realized that he was right: He could torture her to death, just as the other woman, and of course she would break sooner or later. If she did how he said, she kept at least fit enough to do something. If she would stay even one or two days longer, or get as much totrure as the others, she would be to weak to walk out, even if she could. She had to make a decision, and even if he lied to her, she was still powerful enough to try to do something. If he tricked her with his promise, he would die as well. She knew she could kill him, she had the opportunity several times before, but didn't do it for the risk of the wrong time.
"I do what you say, but just let me live." she sobbed.
 
"Fine then", he said, putting the iron back in the hot coals, ready for any changes of mind on her part, "you will confess to the crimes of spreading heretical ideas, of blasphemy and of vagrancy. Your sentence will be harsh, but you will live at the end of it, if only just barely."

His voice sounded quite content at that last sentence, and he knew that days of public humiliation and torture would probably make her wish she had chosen death more than once. But she would live. He would take care of that. Being an honest man, and, he had to admit to himself, more than a little fond of his new plaything, he would even expressly forbid mob violence against the blasphemous girl, and instruct his guards to enforce this.

He quickly wrote down the crimes she was admitting to, then held the parchment up to her to sign: "Sign here, or just make three crosses. Either way, this is your confession."
 
Phyliss

A cold shiver run down her spine. Was her decision right, or insane? But she had been through this before. She would die under torture if she rejected. Signing it was a very dangerous act, but the only chance she had. She stretched her hands out. But what if she signed her execution? He could give her anything as long she was blindfolde.
"Um.. I can't see the paper. Can you take off my blindfold for that moment, please ? I swear I wont do anything wrong."
 
For a moment, he actually considered removing the blindfold, but then decided it was too risky, and instead pushed the quill pen into her hand, then guided it towards the confession.

"I am very sorry for not giving you an opportunity to petrify me, but I am not as gullible as you think I am. You may sign it without worry. I will give it to you to read later, and if you disagree, you may freely burn it. However, if you do that, you will soon follow. This is your last opportunity to live, and any step back on your part means that the death sentence is inevitable."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss hands trembled, as she took the pen and signed the paper. There was nothing she could do about it, and she was absolutely sue he would burn her if she showed any more resistance. She had nothing to lose this way.
 
The fearful figure in front of him again compelled him to be much more caring and gentle than his usual, gleefully sadistic self. At least outwardly. So his voice continued to be calm and reassuring as he continued:

"There. Was that so hard? Now show me some of your skills again, and with just a little luck, you will be able to get out of here alive. A rare privilege. Admittedly, you will have to face humiliation and pain beyond imagination before that... but you will live, as you wanted to..."

He moved closer to her, gently put his hands around her hips and kissed her on the forehead: "Now begin, little snake, and win your life..."
 
Phyliss

As he put her hands around her hips, and she was standing, she decided to use that position. Her snakes wiggled gently and playful around him, an she put her whole body forward, squezing her breast against him, and his dick touching her flat stomach. She was flexible, and a trained solo dancer, so she used her agility to rub him even without using her arms, which she put on his shoulders. She twisted her body in a way that her breasts rubbed over his chest, while she got her hips in a circling motion, while she pressed his croth against him. Even fully dressed, she had managed to jerk men off that way while they where moving on the dancefloor. She continued her movements, working to make him hard again. Not that he deserved it, but she knew what was on stake.
 
It was a hypnotic jiggling movement she was performing in front of him, and the feeling of her naked skin rubbing against him made him grunt in excitement and grow hard so quickly it almost surprised even himself. She was good! He could feel the hard, well-exercised muscles under her silky skin hard at work as she ground her body against his, clearly afraid and eager to please the one who could decide about her life or death.

Even her snakes had started to feel familiar to him, and they were obviously under her full control as they, too, tried their best to excite him, creating a strange, but pleasurable tickling feeling.

"Oh, yes! You are doing this very well, my little snake! Go on! This is simply great!"
 
Phyliss

Usually, she would have glided downwards, taking his cock between her breasts, or she would have turned around, rubbing her butt over his body. But she was still leashed with a chain to the wall, and he hold her by her hips, so both possibilities were out. What could she do? At least she had her hands free, so sh eput them on his shoulders and hold tied, while she pulled her legs upward and clenched them around his waist, where she went on with her wiggling, now even closer to him.
 
It felt good to have her surprisingly strong thighs hugging him as she clung on to his body. Medardus tightened his hug to hold her up, and to feel her breasts lightly squeezed against his skin. Through her soft skin, he could feel hard, trained muscles holding on, moving very slightly as she continued grinding against him, like little snakes in themselves, rubbing against his waist.

Her real snakes, meanwhile, were also doing their best to caress him, and the pleasant tickling feeeling was turning more arousing now that he was getting more used to that strange woman's head covering.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss used her flexibility to let her hips glide down a bit lower, until she felt his hard cock in the crack between her legs. Although he could not enter her that way, she could rub herself over his cock, that was pressing up against her. It was a very unusual position, but maybe this would please him.
 
Back
Top