I probably shouldn't...

Very much so and speaks volumes about the Cheif, then again you heated things up the other day, thanks again for that AG. :)

Not been keeping up with this mad place for a few days.

This shot is just so sexy - love the way your breasts fall when you lay down...
attachment.php

Read the last few pages and I'm semi hungry... and not in the usual Lit way. I want to reach for something freshly baked. Moving on.

Good day to you AG :D

Not been keeping up with this mad place for a few days.

This shot is just so sexy - love the way your breasts fall when you lay down...

It's good to have you back again :) Glad you like! I tend to think they fall a bit too much to the side....not very attrachtive to be able to tug your breasts under your armpits :eek:

Read the last few pages and I'm semi hungry... and not in the usual Lit way. I want to reach for something freshly baked. Moving on.

Good day to you AG :D

Good day mr. box.
We cater for all occassions here :)

It's good to have you back again :) Glad you like! I tend to think they fall a bit too much to the side....not very attrachtive to be able to tug your breasts under your armpits :eek:
)

Works for me - I'll keep them in place if you like?

But your beauty stuns us dumb AG, its worth it but it happens:)

Haha - I shouldn't say this, but I can't help it (and you who know me also know my sarcasm)
I am not sure you weren't dumb before I came - I can't take credit for that :D:heart:

OK who told you that,its true but who told!
And your a babe even a dumb guy like me knows that sweetie :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:

Good day mr. box.
We cater for all occassions here :)

They fall like breasts naturally do. What would be weird would be if they stayed fixed in one place like fake ones tend to ....

Looks good to me anyway!

Excellent Point and very true, Well done sir!
AG this guys got your number :)

Back