Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't yet but lining one up on craigslist. He might be my first. Tuesday night.
 
Missed out today but heading to The Club - Gay Spa in Houston tomorrow for some guy on guy fun. :devil:
 
I met up with a Tgirl that I've been hooking up with about once a month or so. I walked into her condo and she had sexy heels and fishnets on long legs, a sexy little skirt, and a tight top. I followed her into the bedroom, took my clothes off, dropped to my knees, and took her hard asian cock out of her tiny pink lace panties. I sucked and licked her cock, got her really nice and hard, and then she told me to bend over on the bed. She got behind me doggystyle, lubed up her cock and my ass, put a condom on, and began to fuck my tight ass. She pounded me for a few minutes, stretching my ass, then she told me to flip over on my back. She lifted my legs high in the air and fucked my ass even harder. I stroked my cock the whole time, and soon I started spurting cum all over my chest every time she would bury her cock to the hilt in my ass. She pulled out, ripped off the condom, straddled my face, and emptied her balls all over my face and in my mouth....it was very hot...I think I'll go back tomorrow. Good idea?

Lucky!! I can only dream about this for now...
 
YES he left an hour ago my wife was away overnight and i hooked up with him through gaydar-he tried to take my anal cherry but it hurt too much even though his cock was modest in size -i sucked him for 25 -30 minutes before he masturbated himself to a climax-i caught the come on my palm and fingers and then licked them clean
 
Awesome. Lucky dude. I'll bet he sucked and slurped away, while looking up at your with sexy eyes. Did you rub it against his lips and face too?

I may greet my girl friend when she comes home tonight with the strap-on on the stairs, a bottle of cherry lube on the next level, and a sexy outfit for her to put on by the bed.
 
Just sucked the guy I was with all night off about ten minutes ago before He had to leave... Really can't remember how many throat loads full of his cum I got during the night/yesterday evening, but sucking him off in the gents toilets last night at the pub was good, just seems so dirty doing it like that with the possibility of being caught, and then being able to come back into the pub drink more beer, and still have his taste in my mouth... I was also made to clean the dildo he was using on me last night with my mouth... just love the humiliation of things like that really...
 
No, but I'm going to see a friend today and I hope I have enough guts to ask him if I could suck his cock. I really want to suck his shaved cock untill he cums in my mouth
 
No, but I'm going to see a friend today and I hope I have enough guts to ask him if I could suck his cock. I really want to suck his shaved cock untill he cums in my mouth

Good luck Grizz let us know how it works out for you!!!
 
Never had the opportunity =(( I'd love to suck a real smooth one, long and thick. I got close once with a friend but it didn't work out. Maybe one day...
 
Never had the opportunity =(( I'd love to suck a real smooth one, long and thick. I got close once with a friend but it didn't work out. Maybe one day...

I haven't sucked a cock today, but I did last night. I came home from work to find my wife in bed with a long-haired college boy. He was doing her face to face, so I quietly undressed and started kissing my way up the back of his leg. Since he smelled freshly washed, I started rimming him while he pounded my wife's pussy, until he cried out and came.

Before he could pull away, I peeled the condom from his cock and started sucking him until he was hard enough to throb while my wife put a condom on me, lubed us up, and fingered his ass. He insisted that he wasn't gay, but he didn't complain when I rolled a fresh condom onto his cock, guided him back into my wife, and started fucking him while he fucked her.
 
i had my first one last night! it was thick and nice. i had never done it before, but once i started, i felt like a pro. i wasn't sure about him cumming in my mouth, so i stroked him off, and licked him clean afterward. he fell asleep when i was done, which sucked, i really wanted to try getting fucked.....
 
ive never sucked a cock but have been looking in the GA area for a decent guy to explore with. I would love to find a female or TS to play with as well. Anyone in the GA or play on YIM: i can be rached at jokerplze00
 
I <3 bi men.... they are so much fun! Cause you can share with them,... do any of the bi guys here like to share? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top