What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a little guilty.

My surviving sister is gonna have open heart surgery. My dad will find out this week when it will happen and then he will travel there to be with her and her family.

How do I feel?

I don't give a flying fuck.

The guilt?

I feel a little guilty in not providing my dad with more support.


Except for my dad, I am totally isolated from my family. They are complete strangers to me...and I want it to stay that way....they are bad juju...
 
Annoyed. I have four stitches in my left hand and I want to take them out because the wound healed already, but the Doc isn't set to take them out until Friday.

Mother fuckers are itchy...skin is trying to heal around them and is already trying to push one out.
 
I'm excited, ecstatic, invigorated,

nearly overwhelmed by the smile on the face of the bikini barista........her nipples are amazing!!!!
 
:heart: I'm not as gorgeous on the inside as you are. I gotta work at it.


Thanks for the strokes, friends. :kiss: I'll pull out of the funk as soon as I get back into my workout routine and start feeling the sweet burn.

You stroke me so well! :rose:


Mood is all kinds of positive. I've gotten things done today for the first time in a long while.
 
hopeful, a little excited, and tired from overthinking

You'll know what to do and it will be right. :rose::heart:


ETA: Mood is decent despite the odd dreams that plagued my sleep all night.
 
Last edited:
Oh - and we stayed home again to finish repairs on the basement which flooded yesterday.

As my husband was getting ready to turn into our street some high school kid rear-ended his vehicle. He's fine, but the car is not.

It used to have a bumper.

So I guess we'll spend time today dicking with insurance companies.

Yeah, smashing something sounds very delightful.
 
Oh - and we stayed home again to finish repairs on the basement which flooded yesterday.

As my husband was getting ready to turn into our street some high school kid rear-ended his vehicle. He's fine, but the car is not.

It used to have a bumper.

So I guess we'll spend time today dicking with insurance companies.

Yeah, smashing something sounds very delightful.

I'm so glad your hub is ok!

Want to borrow the metal Tonka truck I threw at my ex's head? It left a really nice bruise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top