How many people have you been with at one time?

texharley

Literotica Guru
Just one on one with me but I did come close to a threesome one time at an adult theater. I was getting sucked by this man's wife and he was fondling my ass so I started rubbing his cock. I cummed very quickly and was embarrassed and left. I now wish I had stayed to se how far I would have gone.

I have only had one so far...but I am working on getting a 4 some together.

I went to a college football game once and the stadium had like 10,000 people in it. That's the most people I've ever been with at one time. =O

Have done a few mmf and several ffm.

As far as really getting carried away, after hubby passed I got into "all girl" New Years Eve parties.

Suffice it to say 7 was fun!

Wish I could get something like that going here in NC.

Three is the most I've ever been with at once, always FFM. I dated a girl once who had a thing for picking out a guy and making his FFM threesome fantasy come true. I thought it was kind of weird at first, but it was fun and I was really in love with her so I went along with the threesomes.

Have done a few mmf and several ffm.

As far as really getting carried away, after hubby passed I got into "all girl" New Years Eve parties.

Suffice it to say 7 was fun!

Wish I could get something like that going here in NC.

always wanted to do the mmf thing....

Is 10 other couples in the same hotel room alot? this room joined with another room and all of the bed were full. The wife had torn a tendon in her right foot and didn't feel up to playing so she was content with watching me have fun. Even watching me fuck one of her girl friends right next to her. And holding my hand during this.

I've had two threesomes with other men, and loved them both, it was great to have two other cocks to play with, and it's fun to have one cock in your mouth whilst the other fucks your ass. However I'd love to try group sex with more men, I have a fantasy whereby a group of men spend all night taking it in turns to fuck me in the ass, gradually stetching it, and then leaving me plenty of cum to swallow.

Is 10 other couples in the same hotel room alot? this room joined with another room and all of the bed were full. The wife had torn a tendon in her right foot and didn't feel up to playing so she was content with watching me have fun. Even watching me fuck one of her girl friends right next to her. And holding my hand during this.

You lucky guy you. ten couples 20 people wow. Was it a straight or bi party?

Unfortunately it was a straight party. Only 2 couples their was bi, and didn't want any issues with the ones who weren't. But it was still a good party.

Just one on one with me but I did come close to a threesome one time at an adult theater. I was getting sucked by this man's wife and he was fondling my ass so I started rubbing his cock. I cummed very quickly and was embarrassed and left. I now wish I had stayed to se how far I would have gone.

I've been with my wife and three other guys. I had gotten the guys together to give my wife a birthday gangbang as she had always wanted four guys to devote themselves to her pleasure. She didn't like it as much as she thought she would, but she certainly enjoyed ordering us boys around.

I was in several bi-foursomes with an old girlfriend, so my answer is '3.'

My wife and I have had same-room sex with other couples, but no interplay unfortunately.

Thanks to an exgirlfriend I have had several FFM threesomes and a few mmf threesomes, so my answer is 2.

Got together with a group back in Alabama several years ago, the best I remember there were 10 guys, I tried them all.

I've done a bunch of MMF's unfortunately only one situation was a TRUE MMF where everyone took turns on each other...the other situations were just two guys on one girl (and it was so tempting to grab that cock!)

The best part was when we did some "DP" and you can feel the other cock rubbing against yours through the "taint". nothing like that feeling!

The best part was when we did some "DP" and you can feel the other cock rubbing against yours through the "taint". nothing like that feeling!

I've had a couple threesomes so the answer is two others.But after reading this, I had to ask my old roomate (one of the threesomes) how that part of DP felt for him and he said the same thing. Extra sensation to feel them rubbing against eachother. ;)

From the womans point of view, DP is also better then one dick and one toy. Way better sensations.

Back