ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybirdx said:
mmmmmmmmm... I don't usauly vote for people that I don't know. But I do trust you chew, so I'll vote as soon as I can

Thanks Hybird, she is a special person too,not just a great writer.

Chewey

everyones invited to hop on to the "Resident Evil" thread. it appears it's been abandoned, so late make it a home that lived i again!

i even promise i'll kill chewie beofre the rest of you....

er, i mean.... hey there chewie

hey stop hitting me damnit, I was only kidding! Yeash that was what? the fith time you hit me this month!?!

chewbacca71 said:
By the way everyone, they are having a vote for most influential writers. A good friend of mine is in the running. She is a great writer and even a better friend. Check it out and vote for Tigerjen.

If you want to of course, not like I am going to lay waste with my sharp fangs and claws...........
Sorry, I had to vote for KM - she's influenced me more as a writer. But if they have a 'whose the most influential, kickass friend' contest, I swear I'll be there for Tigerjen based on your recommendation, honest! *looking nervously at the sharp fangs and claws*

They're all asleep right now - which means they're doing really, really, good! :D

Awwwww, such a sweet draggie waggie! *giving brix a smooch on the snout* But wait to see what he tries before defending me, depending on what it is I might not want to be defended from it ;)

Jeez. What'd I miss, a four-hour conversation? How many pages did you guys post? Wow. I can't even keep up. I wonder if I should even bother trying anymore....

The GrandMage said:
Jeez. What'd I miss, a four-hour conversation? How many pages did you guys post? Wow. I can't even keep up. I wonder if I should even bother trying anymore....
The magic 8 ball says...

'what the hell do you mean, since when have you ever tried?'

Whoa, cool - I've never seen that answer come up before! :D

Damn, I'm starving, I must have forgotten to eat supper - but I'm also exhausted - what to do, sleep or eat... Hey brix, If I asked nicely would you bring me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in bed, please? (see how nice I was - I didn't say pretty please with a poodle-rat on top ;) )

Yeah just give me a minute *runs to the kitchen, seeing a giant mess.* Damnit khad! I just slipped on a freaking bannana peel! *runs back out with the sandwhich.* here ya go! I even got a glass of milk just in case!

*eyes light up* oooooo, food - and milk too! Woohoo!! Thanks brix! *throwing arms around you and giving you a long, lingering kiss* G'night draggie waggie :)

Khadgar said:
hey.... 15 more posts and i breach 4k cool
Pft, I bet at least three quarties of them are nothing but evil, spamming, moronic, loathsome, meaningless, godless, misrepresentative, immoral, newbie abusing, prurient drivel

*gasps* i'm shocked! nothing but shocked and insul- okay, maybe not nothing but shocked, but come on! you know me beter! i'm not bla- i mean.... i don't do that!!!

*laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back