Intelligent online sub F

Cr8tiveDirector

Experienced
I am an experienced online master and I'm looking for a new submissive fem who understands that this is about far more than just heavy breathing and name calling.

Let me into your mind so I can fuck you from within.

I am an experienced online master and I'm looking for a new submissive fem who understands that this is about far more than just heavy breathing and name calling.

Let me into your mind so I can fuck you from within.

Haha - a bit of a short post, but the last line made me laugh.

So bump for you!

As intrigued as I am, I am already effed up enough in my noodle so I better not head down that path.

ooh some questions

AG82 - glad I made you smile - you know what they say if you can make a woman smile .....

Forever_Lily - yes I have patience - all good things take patience ;)

boredVAwife - we're all a little effed up in the noodle - maybe i can do a little spring cleaning if i get to play in yours ;)

Personally, I find it hard to respect a guy with few posts and no av. Anyone else?

He cant have AV before he has 100 posts. And it doesnt mean much tbh, some people are lurkers some are posters, what does it matter if he is just using personals?
As long as he is not a jerk to anyone who cares?

no av few posts

no av and few posts - these are the marks of respect?

sounds like all you need to do is be a comment slut and show some av skin ;)

Personally, I find it hard to respect a guy with few posts and no av. Anyone else?

I'm reminded of the proverb "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Some of the most prolific posters on lit are not necessarily worthy of respect.

It's not a "respect" thing but I do find it hard to feel someone out based on such a short post and very few other posts.
First thing I do when I receive a PM is check their other posts/threads. I'll only reply if they intregue me. I don't let just anyone fuck me from within ;)

I also like that last line though, good luck.

It's not a "respect" thing but I do find it hard to feel someone out based on such a short post and very few other posts.
First thing I do when I receive a PM is check their other posts/threads. I'll only reply if they intregue me. I don't let just anyone fuck me from within ;)

I don't think everyone is even capable of "fuck from within". Or even understand the meaning. The fact that he mentioned it makes me take a second look.

I have been checking on some guys.
I found:

"suck" Playground
"fuck" Playground
"lick" Playground
"yeah baby love those tits" Am/pics

And so on and so forth. Literally a hundreds of posts.

When I receive a PM I check a PM.
If a guy is interesting enough (and its not a small treat to be actually interesting to me) and manages to keep that interest for a certain period of time, he can fuck me any damn way he wants.

Good to find someone who has similar opinions....

I have been checking on some guys.
I found:

"suck" Playground
"fuck" Playground
"lick" Playground
"yeah baby love those tits" Am/pics

And so on and so forth. Literally a hundreds of posts.

When I receive a PM I check a PM.
If a guy is interesting enough (and its not a small treat to be actually interesting to me) and manages to keep that interest for a certain period of time, he can fuck me any damn way he wants.

Does it count if I enjoy sucking, fucking, licking and tits?

Does it count if I enjoy sucking, fucking, licking and tits?

If you want to classify yourself as "same as just about everyone else" then yes it does.
If you want to be actually interesting partner for talk then no it doesnt.

If you want to classify yourself as "same as just about everyone else" then yes it does.
If you want to be actually interesting partner for talk then no it doesnt.

Hrm, then I guess you have to classify me just like everyone else. I don't see myself not liking those things just to conform to what you view as interesting :)

Hrm, then I guess you have to classify me just like everyone else. I don't see myself not liking those things just to conform to what you view as interesting :)

You dont get it do you?
I am not saying that you liking those things matters or not.
Everyone likes them.
Its a no brainer.

But if you have 1000 posts and your entire contribution to these boards is stating that you like tits and want to suck, fuck, and lick in one liners or one word per post, then you are no different to me than a guy with 5 posts in his own personal thread. There is nothing I can learn from your posts about you apart from the obvious: that you like tits, sucking and fucking, something 99.999% of men here like.

I dont see why is such simple principle so hard to grasp.

You dont get it do you?
I am not saying that you liking those things matters or not.
Everyone likes them.
Its a no brainer.

But if you have 1000 posts and your entire contribution to these boards is stating that you like tits and want to suck, fuck, and lick in one liners or one word per post, then you are no different to me than a guy with 5 posts in his own personal thread. There is nothing I can learn from your posts about you apart from the obvious: that you like tits, sucking and fucking, something 99.999% of men here like.

I dont see why is such simple principle so hard to grasp.

I understand the principle quite well, though if you look above I ask if liking those things count and you clearly said yes. I never mention or hint towards being like the "normal" man on Lit, you just assume.

I like a woman with some fire in her, but you have to learn to be snappy at those who deserve it and to have fun banter with those who don't.

I like a woman with some fire in her, but you have to learn to be snappy at those who deserve it

Being snappy at fire wont get you anything but burned.
Whatever you *think* they may "deserve" :rolleyes:

I said my opinion. If you agree fine. If you dont fine again. We can respectfully agree to disagree.
Your sexual or writing preferences are irrelevant here.
End of discussion.

Back