Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

asked? She never asked. . .

Hot old times.
She was sucking a guy friend one time. She was on the floor in front of him he was sitting on the couch and I was watching from across the room. She took her mouth off his cock and holding the cock with her right hand, called me over saying she wanted to kiss me, and after I went over and kissed her she went back to sucking him. She would call to me and reach out and put her left hand behind my head and pull me to her to kiss her never letting go of his cock in her right hand. She would alternate sucking then pulling me in to kiss her, then sucking and each time she would hold me a little longer and closer to her face with her left hand behind my neck.
Then I could feel her rub his cock on my cheek when I kissed her and I thought it was just an accident. But the next time she wanted a kiss she rubbed it on the side of our mouths while she kissed me and held my neck tight when I pulled back a little. After a while I was used to feeling this cock on my cheek and corner of my mouth when I kissed her. She was really hot and stuck her tongue in my mouth each kiss and I opened my mouth to acomodate her tongue and thought about the fact that her mouth had just been on this other cock.
I started staying right there when she broke our kiss and she went right back to sucking his cock. Then she would pull my face close to her's even before she had the cock out of her mouth and I could feel it brush by my lips when she pulled it from her mouth. She became more bold with this and would actually rub the cock on my lips a few times before kissing me. And then one final time with a tight grip on his cock with her right hand she guided his cock to my lips that were slightly parted waiting for her kiss. She quickly pulled hard with her left hand that was at the back of my head and, . . for the first time I had a hard cock in my mouth. She had this glazed look in her eyes looking at me with my mouth full

My wife woulod freak if she knew I had been with men, I have met a woman who wants to see it as both of us have sexless marriages

Hot old times.
She was sucking a guy friend one time. She was on the floor in front of him he was sitting on the couch and I was watching from across the room. She took her mouth off his cock and holding the cock with her right hand, called me over saying she wanted to kiss me, and after I went over and kissed her she went back to sucking him. She would call to me and reach out and put her left hand behind my head and pull me to her to kiss her never letting go of his cock in her right hand. She would alternate sucking then pulling me in to kiss her, then sucking and each time she would hold me a little longer and closer to her face with her left hand behind my neck.
Then I could feel her rub his cock on my cheek when I kissed her and I thought it was just an accident. But the next time she wanted a kiss she rubbed it on the side of our mouths while she kissed me and held my neck tight when I pulled back a little. After a while I was used to feeling this cock on my cheek and corner of my mouth when I kissed her. She was really hot and stuck her tongue in my mouth each kiss and I opened my mouth to acomodate her tongue and thought about the fact that her mouth had just been on this other cock.
I started staying right there when she broke our kiss and she went right back to sucking his cock. Then she would pull my face close to her's even before she had the cock out of her mouth and I could feel it brush by my lips when she pulled it from her mouth. She became more bold with this and would actually rub the cock on my lips a few times before kissing me. And then one final time with a tight grip on his cock with her right hand she guided his cock to my lips that were slightly parted waiting for her kiss. She quickly pulled hard with her left hand that was at the back of my head and, . . for the first time I had a hard cock in my mouth. She had this glazed look in her eyes looking at me with my mouth full

Marie told Ann she and Joe thought I wanted to suck him, because Joe had said to Marie he'd seen me looking at his crotch. Later, when we were all four together in a room filled with evening light Marie and Ann kissed, Marie kissed my ankle and toes, Marie told Ann Joe wanted her to kiss his cock, Ann did, then asked me to follow suit: I took a man into my mouth for the first time. Marie stood up and pressed herself into Ann's face as Ann knelt next to me, then Ann moved me away from Joe and, smelling of Marie's delta, kissed me, then sucked Joe to climax. She swallowed lightly and we kissed again. Finally, Ann and I and Marie and Joe 69ed, with Ann and I climaxing simultaneously, after which we watched Marie writhe on Joe's face, rubbing her breasts. Next morning the room still smelled of two couples' adventures.

Hot old times.

Wow that is a great story. How did you react? How did he? Where did it go from there? Had wife ever said anything before about wanting to see this?

I have done this with a few guys and if my wife ever asked me too i would jump on it, she doesn't know i like to blow men.

Thanks for comment

Wow that is a great story. How did you react? How did he? Where did it go from there? Had wife ever said anything before about wanting to see this?

It was great. She did it spur of the moment but wanted to see it more after the first time. Then her and him planned something more.

Last edited:
I would if that's what she wanted... I always want to please her and if it pleases her, I would try it.

I would if she ever asked. But she doesn't know of my past, I have sucked several cocks before I met her. We have joked about such a thing in the past but it would never happen. She would be totally shocked if she found out my past. And she would never let another into our bedroom.

So while I would it will never happen.

Love to share one..

Wife and I like to share hard cock...

tumblr_lvj7shjIK81qbthf9o1_400.jpg

Cheers rain

YIM rain1957

It was great. She did it spur of the moment but wanted to see it more after the first time. Then her and him planned something more.

I hope you share more. I love your story. I admit that part of the fantasy of seeing my wife on her knees for another man is that one thing like this might happen.

Hot old times.

This is hot! I have fantasized about having a front row view of my wife sucking another man, taking a break from sucking to kiss me passionately. With each successive kiss drawing me closer to his cock until our lips meet at the head of his cock. Then both of us pleasuring him and sharing his cum.

Yes I would

I want it sooo baaad. So does the wife. We talk about it in bed all the time. I am learning to taste my own cum. I even suck her tits and tongue like a cock. I have also starting liking being fucked by her with fingers and objects. Just don't know anyone safe to get with. Funny thing is, I don't get turned on by any guys either. Just cocks.

Back