Flirty Girl

After answering my PMs I must say - I prefer the feedback where I get an e-mail. My box got FULL fast and I hate to delete things in case the person I need to follow up with never answers me back! Boo!

Here's some cute pics for you guys tonight :) It's Saturday and answers all those messages got me soaking wet ;)

Verrry sexy! I love that outfit - Creates quite the fantasy of you wearing it in pubilic. Your nipples peeking out like that, sitting like that with no panties...

You're on fire, girl!

After answering my PMs I must say - I prefer the feedback where I get an e-mail. My box got FULL fast and I hate to delete things in case the person I need to follow up with never answers me back! Boo!

Here's some cute pics for you guys tonight :) It's Saturday and answers all those messages got me soaking wet ;)

Amazing pics! Wow, wow, wow! And a special thanks for the 'special request!' you are too kind (and too cute!) Officially subscribing!

Great pics! I don't what to say your best feature is. Your lips,eyes,legs,or breasts? Damn you are gorgeous!:rose:

I see what advice now. <clap> Six pages in a couple of days, good response yeah? Told you, now you've got a good outlet to get some feedback.

Good luck with the posting.

-Uri

Thanks my friend :). You told me to do this before I even knew what it was! It's great fun thanks for the suggestion

If you need anything to fill that soaking wet pussy, you know where to shout -- your pictures have me hard and ready to go. ;)

not sure what you mean by the feedback where you get an email. i'm not familiar with that or else i'd be feedbacking a lot

so slow day at work looking at these pics now i can't stand up or everyone will see how very excited i am!

Panties?!?

Well, It's already so late and I haven't had time to read any messages but I will catch up tomorrow. Keep the good stuff coming!

Here's a peek for you guys still checking in :)

Last edited:
Wow! Fantastic pics! Such a beautiful smile, and wonderful figure! I especially love the one where your breasts are just peeking out the top of your blue dress. Mmmm.

Well, It's already so late and I haven't had time to read any messages but I will catch up tomorrow. Keep the good stuff coming!

*growls* I love bras and panties, and you look soooo sexy in them*gives a goose on that cute butt*

Hope you have sweet naughty dreams Angel:rose:

Holy shit darlin... im in love. Lol when your inbox is cleaned out please allow me to fill it back up for u!

d

damn, great pics, gorgeous woman, pretty face, hot body, sounds like its all good to me!!
thanks for being here, ya made my day

All the pics are great and you are a sexy delight. Will you enjoy being licked and suckled?

Back