Newbies, this one's for you!

Well, there can be dwarves... just nobody usually wants to play 'em. However, nothing's set in stone... we can do you dwarves if you'd like dwarves. Dwarves a-plenty. Lashings of dwarves.

Hmmm... I guess the dwarves of Neo Middle Earth would have their own nations, but with puppet governments controlled by the elves a la Vichy France and maybe a few small independent dwarf nations under constant diplomatic and military pressure by the elves
 
Last edited:
Hey, I didn't mean that you were wrong, or that you had a bad idea. I realize that it was only a spinoff of the land from Tokein's novels. I just have strong opinions about the subject and I felt like voicing them. Remember - I have NOTHING against you or your idea.

So please stop yelling at me!! :(

PS - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you can't say elves are beautiful and orcs are ugly... mean, yes. Ugly, it's all relative...
 
Last edited:
Lethe, sick idea. I wondered what this kind of story could be like (Middle Earth in the present- or at least closer to it). I want in!
A good place to post your idea would be in "New Threads Forum" by PMtick.
 
Lormegil said:
Hey, I didn't mean that you were wrong, or that you had a bad idea. I realize that it was only a spinoff of the land from Tokein's novels. I just have strong opinions about the subject and I felt like voicing them. Remember - I have NOTHING against you or your idea.

So please stop yelling at me!! :(

PS - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you can't say elves are beautiful and orcs are ugly... mean, yes. Ugly, it's all relative...

sorry man, not yelling, I just wanted to point out the details on both sides of the debate.
Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's here, and no insult was intended.

Blaze
 
interesting.... i had thought baout it, but wanted to not do a LOTR thread because... well the movie had just come out and.... yeah, so i'd be interested though.

again, if it said PinkLady, i'm not bloody pinklady, i'm Khadgar
 
ohhhhh sweet.... this whole pinklady crap stopped..... it was either one of two things.

1 my letter to the board master
2 my threatening "melt your processor" letter i sent to her

ethier way, woohoo
 
Nah the pinklady stuff was a problem a whole lotta people were dealing with, Manu explained it the general board - it was the result of a corrupt profile, and the reason it took so long to fix is that they wanted to find out what had gone wrong to prevent it from happening again, rather than just erasing the offending data. Something like that anyway.
 
.... i'd like to think it was my letter.... *smirks* oh well. seems my greatness isn't so.... large heh heh heh
 
Come on now, just because your letter might not have fixed the problem, that doesn't mean your greatness isn't large! I'm sure your greatness is of absolutely colossal proportions!!:D
 
*grins*yes! my greatness is cosmic! Crysede has joined the psychotic side
 
need sunglasses? it is a little blinding. *smirks* okay, now i'm starting to feel like an ass.... we shall just assume now heh heh heh
 
you too?! do people call you crazy and give you weird looks as well?
 
Bump
Bringing this back up to the top so that any new people can see it.
Newbies, if you've got any questions, comments, or hell, even just to raise your post count with meaningless drivel, this one's for you! I'll answer any questions as best I can, and if I don't know, you can bet that someone here will!
Have fun, and welcome to Lit!

Blaze
 
*looks around guiltily* er.... we kind of took this one from the newbies didn't we?
 
Oh, just a little...
*snicker*
No worries, maybe reading the local drivel will help them relax enough to ask questions, LOL.

Blaze
 
so far so good

Well, I have put a couple of posts in the Forgotten World thread and it is going smoother than I expected. I think I have found a new hobby.

Chewey
 
Re: so far so good

chewbacca71 said:
Well, I have put a couple of posts in the Forgotten World thread and it is going smoother than I expected. I think I have found a new hobby.

Chewey
Oh, um... hobby,... yeah, that's what this is - don't worry, not addictive or anything, really, honest! It's not like it will threaten to take over your life or anything!! hahahahaha
poor bastard, someone should have warned him - oh well, too late now
 
poor poor bastard.... got into something more than he hoped for!


"your shoe-fish are dead"
"yeah, i know.... i can't get them out of there"
homer and disco stu
 
Nooo ... you mean I am going to be addict to this like EverQuest ...
 
Back
Top