Harvard College Munch

Iowa has one that is sponsered by the school.

I say welcome Harvard and a belated welcome to Iowa.
 
Columbia and NYU both had BD/SM oriented groups, had them for a long time (don't know if they are still active), going back into the 90's, I worked with some of their kids on a charity fetish auction I used to be part of for a number of years:). I am sure it gives the religious right types and the "Christian Fellowship" fits that these clubs exist, but good for the kids, it was cool to see the GLBT kids come out in my time, hats off to these kids.
 
Considering how it is to go to Amherst these days without ANY kink entering into it, I think the idea that kink "complicates things" is bullshit.

There's already no real support for college women who are raped or abused by people they know, and there's already no real buffer against bullshit allegations against young men as those arise either.

Plenty of people talk a great game about consent and no means no, and some of them are the last people you want to go study with as a pair, if you know what I mean. It's hardly that kink is the issue.

Is maggie mayhem right, and do we have some serious self-examination to do as a community? Absolutely. But so does everyone else.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top