Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

Well, i think it'd be really sexy if you first let a few guys come over me... Cum feels so nice on your body, don't you agree?:heart::heart:

Well, i think it'd be really sexy if you first let a few guys come over me... Cum feels so nice on your body, don't you agree?:heart::heart:
Completely. I'd love to lick cum off your stomach, off the small of your back, darling.

Completely. I'd love to lick cum off your stomach, off the small of your back, darling.

Well, imagine if like ten guys came over our bodies, cover us in their jizz... I would motion for you to crawl over to me baby, and wrap my legs around you, while we'd still be fucked... So we'd be all warm and wet, rubbing against eachother, slowly making out with eachother while all these others guys would come in our sloppy kiss..

Imagine how depraved and slutty we would look baby :devil::kiss: They'd all treat us like total sluts, calling us nasty whores, slap us and be rough with us... Just like I like it ;):kiss::kiss:

There's nothing hotter than...

I've fully penetrated my lady's ass doggy. My head is down near hers and I am caressing her neck. She turns her head back toward me and says "Fuck Me".

It exploding deep inside my mouth and filling me with waves of tangy pleasure.

I agree. Nothin hotter than havin my cock buried in ur throat. Firm grasp on ur hair. U begging for air. Face turning red and I explode deep in your throat. Cum oozing out the sides of your mouth.

Well, I would want to start with getting a proper look at you; maybe having you tied up with chains, completely naked, so I could examine you in detail with you being unable to resist. :D

I'd give you a seductive look and bite my lip :rose:

And once I'd drunk you all in, I would release the bonds, pull you to me, and plant a soft kiss on your lips.

I'd softly wrap one leg around your body so you can feel my stockings and heels around you, pull myself into you and kiss you back :rose:

Hugging my sweetheart. Holding hands and just gazing into her eyes.

Back