Want to try a dildo

shyguy1985ct

Virgin
So first off I'm a long time lurker but first time poster. I'm a man in a committed relationship with a woman.

But sometimes I fantasize about being with a man, or perhaps more accurately about being a woman or hot sissy/ladyboy. I don't really want to meet someone in person and bring along the risks associated with that.

So I finally got up the nerve to buy a realistic dildo to see what it would feel like. I've used anal heads before and liked them.

When the dildo arrived I was shocked at how big it looks for being 6" and a reasonable diameter. So now I'm wimping out but still want to try it.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for with this post. Maybe someone to tell e to quit being a baby or that it will be great or whatever. But I just wanted to get it all out of my brain.

So first off I'm a long time lurker but first time poster. I'm a man in a committed relationship with a woman.

But sometimes I fantasize about being with a man, or perhaps more accurately about being a woman or hot sissy/ladyboy. I don't really want to meet someone in person and bring along the risks associated with that.

So I finally got up the nerve to buy a realistic dildo to see what it would feel like. I've used anal heads before and liked them.

When the dildo arrived I was shocked at how big it looks for being 6" and a reasonable diameter. So now I'm wimping out but still want to try it.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for with this post. Maybe someone to tell e to quit being a baby or that it will be great or whatever. But I just wanted to get it all out of my brain.
Quit being a baby :))

Just joking. Why not use it to tease yourself first. Get it out and maybe lube it up and just tease your ass. Do that a few times and you may find yourself balls deep before you know it

And don't skimp on the lube. Trust me, it helps. When I first started using a dildo I didn't use enough and never enjoyed it. Things are different now

honey just take it slow and easy , dont do anything you arent comfortable with,if you really want to try it you will but in your own good time and believe me it is rather enjoyable once you get used to it and who knows maybe one day you will want to meet someone and try the real thing just dont force the pace, i hope that helps honey,x

Start out with a smaller one; maybe a plug type if still nervous. Use a desensitizing lube.

Desensitizing lube is a big no-no. If it hurts going in, something isn't right, it's a warning sign to slow down or stop.

You need to warm up correctly. Use a lubed finger, possibly a smaller dildo and work your way up to the larger one.

Life's too short to not put things in your butt. Especially things that were made to go in your butt. If the big one hurts too much, but some medium things in there more often, and work your way up

Desensitizing lube is a big no-no. If it hurts going in, something isn't right, it's a warning sign to slow down or stop.

You need to warm up correctly. Use a lubed finger, possibly a smaller dildo and work your way up to the larger one.
i agree with this approach, you are stretching a ring and if it hurts there is a reason. Start slower, try doing it more often and even get one that's comfy and leave it in a while.
Remember you can always work up larger.

One thing that helps is to get a small or series of butt plugs to work up to that dildo. Plugs tend to start off really narrow at the tip before widening up. It's a good way to start off stretching.

One thing that helps is to get a small or series of butt plugs to work up to that dildo. Plugs tend to start off really narrow at the tip before widening up. It's a good way to start off stretching.

If you want to know what it feels like, lube up and play with yourself and then press it in. Once you get the head past the sphincter all your questions will be answered.

If you want to know what it feels like, lube up and play with yourself and then press it in. Once you get the head past the sphincter all your questions will be answered.

Yeah, but take it slow and allow yourself to learn how to take it. I'm experienced with toys and while it's easier for me now, I'll still start off slow until it's all in. The pain is good feedback to slowdown, back off for a sec and to try again just a little more gently. Once you get past the "gates," it gets easier but take your time and you'll eventually be able to really go to town. Continued practice will allow you to adjust faster and will allow you to work up to bigger toys if you like.

Quit being a baby :))

Just joking. Why not use it to tease yourself first. Get it out and maybe lube it up and just tease your ass. Do that a few times and you may find yourself balls deep before you know it

If there was a "Like" button I'd like this response. I've been into anal play for a very long time and this would be my advice. You're not going to get anywhere without trying and, once you've done it, you'll exclaim "Wow!"

Careful though, it's addicting and before long you'll be craving the next bigger toy.

I'd definitely recommend working your way up using some smaller toys. Get a graduated set of butt plugs and play with those for a while - you'll get a good idea of what you're able to accommodate, and you can put any worries you have to bed without hurting yourself.

Back