The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading some good Gay BDSM story series and teasing my pisser until shortly before the point, letting it relax a bit then starting again. This load will splatter all over the dirty concrete floor and some of the laptop keys for sure. Can't wait to lick it off.

On my way home with a raging hard on. I am going to go home and turn my webcam anybody want to watch? I wish there was a hard cock waiting for me at home for me to suck. Send me a PM any let's play. Messenger is whtpntylvr

God, I haven't been able to masturbate in a while; haven't been on this thread in much longer, though, I miss the general goings on here. ;)

But fuck it feels nice to have some time back home, finally having the house to myself to go at it in peace, being able to take as long as I want and be as active and... Loud... As I want. :eek:

God, I haven't been able to masturbate in a while; haven't been on this thread in much longer, though, I miss the general goings on here. ;)

But fuck it feels nice to have some time back home, finally having the house to myself to go at it in peace, being able to take as long as I want and be as active and... Loud... As I want. :eek:

Yup...taking your time in an empty house is oh so fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back