Misquote the person above you AGAIN

Hey, you had your choice, chocolate or red-velvet, now you live with your choice and keep your fingers away from my chocolate cake.

This isn't right they gave me a tiny red-velvet muffin, and you got a chocolate cake, not a slice but an entire fucking cake. I feel this might be boob related, you got them and I don't.
 
. I feel this inequality might be boob related, you got them and I don't.
Fine, I'll trade you. I'll take the little red velvet muffin. You take the big chocolate cake, and get to work on making your man-boobs bigger. (But I still think working on your biceps would be more advantageous.)
 
What, monthly is no good? Fine I'll go back and talk to your wife..... So I talked to your wife and she said she'll make a deal with you, if you loose sixty pounds and build your muscles and biceps to hunk levels like when you two were dating, she'll let you do whatever you want to do in the bedroom once a week.

Hmm Doc I'm gonna need restriction free sex to be daily, a man has needs, if therapy is going to work she's going to need to learn to compromise more. Tell her I'll loose eight pounds, and I'll get bigger muscles than a young Arnold Schwarzenegger!
 
Back
Top