Wife Confessions

What is the most exciting sexual confession that your wife has ever made?

This is simple enough. The whole reason for my existence on this site. Years ago she confessed she had sex with another man. Then last year she confessed to doing it again. Which now has us in our current hotwife relationship.

I wrote a story about this once, it's called Midnight Confessions. Very hot concept!

Shortly after we married, my ex told me about her and 3 guys at the same time in the bed of a pickup going down a rural highway at night. That was when I came out to her as bi. I told her if she ever wanted two or more men at the same time, I was good with it as long as I was one of them.

I know a lot about my wife's sex life with other men (as well as women), having heard about it from both her and her Mom. I am her fifth husband (she is my second wife). Her Mom was a prostitute and she was actually sold to one of her Mom's clients to be his Son's wife. She was divorced three years later when neither the Father or Son could get her pregnant. That was the longest lasting of her marriages until her forth to whom she was married over thirty years and was still with when I met her. He passed away about a year after I met them.

The best was her first confession that she had been having sex with other guys on a regular basis when we were in college. We planned to marry, but had to wait until both of us graduated from colleges hours apart. On those Saturday nights when I was alone, she was being screwed in some other guys backseat. She confessed after we had been married several years.

The best was her first confession that she had been having sex with other guys on a regular basis when we were in college. We planned to marry, but had to wait until both of us graduated from colleges hours apart. On those Saturday nights when I was alone, she was being screwed in some other guys backseat. She confessed after we had been married several years.

Wow. I've always suspected my wife of having done the same thing, but in nearly 20 years of marriage, she has yet to confess.

Before I went to college I dated a girl who would never have sex with me. She said she wasn't ready. But when I saw her again after her first semester she confessed she had fucked four guys.

For some reason I found that very exciting. But I never did fuck her.

Last edited:
Well i told my hubby i had been with only 3 men before him...Actually i had been with 10-15 men...I had many one nighters and one double penetration before marriage. Once i slept with his colleague 3 days prior to my marriage.. I never told my hubby...9 months later my daughter was born...

I started cheating on him since march..Now i have regular gangbangs...My daughter has her doubts but my son and hubby has no idea....I love double penetrations...

My Wife,s increased sex drive .

When we were first together it was so exciting to hear about my Wife's sexual experiences with former Boyfriends . She was quite outgoing . It was such a turn on for me that it got me thinking how exciting it would be to see her enjoying herself to the full with another Man . It took a long time but eventually she agreed to meet someone . She is very selective in her choice of partner so it took a long wile to find the right Man . They clicked right from the start and we had some amazing erotic and exciting times . He was a frequent visitor to our home for over 3 years . When it eventually ended my Wife was not interested in continuing along the same lines with anyone else . She was always so slim but she had started to put on a little extra weight , not obese by any means . Recently she has embarked on a weight loss programme and has started to visit the gym . She is now back to her former slim self . I wondered if this would boost her self esteem and she would get back her extremely high sex drive . I was right ........I noticed that she was spending a lot of time on her smart phone and exchanging many texts . Sure enough she asked if she could have a boyfriend once again. I agreed . They are currently making plans to meet for the first time . She was always interested in slightly older Men but now that she is in her early forties her interest seems have turned towards younger Men . The Guy that she intends to meet is just 25 yoa ,a very good looking young Guy ,athletic build and all of the attributes that she appreciates . I wait with baited breath to see how things turn out .
Peter UK

When we were first together it was so exciting to hear about my Wife's sexual experiences with former Boyfriends . She was quite outgoing . It was such a turn on for me that it got me thinking how exciting it would be to see her enjoying herself to the full with another Man . It took a long time but eventually she agreed to meet someone . She is very selective in her choice of partner so it took a long wile to find the right Man . They clicked right from the start and we had some amazing erotic and exciting times . He was a frequent visitor to our home for over 3 years . When it eventually ended my Wife was not interested in continuing along the same lines with anyone else . She was always so slim but she had started to put on a little extra weight , not obese by any means . Recently she has embarked on a weight loss programme and has started to visit the gym . She is now back to her former slim self . I wondered if this would boost her self esteem and she would get back her extremely high sex drive . I was right ........I noticed that she was spending a lot of time on her smart phone and exchanging many texts . Sure enough she asked if she could have a boyfriend once again. I agreed . They are currently making plans to meet for the first time . She was always interested in slightly older Men but now that she is in her early forties her interest seems have turned towards younger Men . The Guy that she intends to meet is just 25 yoa ,a very good looking young Guy ,athletic build and all of the attributes that she appreciates . I wait with baited breath to see how things turn out .
Peter UK

And I bet everyone one on Lit wants to know how it turns out with you. There are so many variations on this. I like to get involved to some extent, taking my wife shopping for clothes that she will wear on dates, for example. And "reclaiming" her the moment that she gets back with a quick fuck.

Do you like just to listen to her stories or are you part of the stories?

And I bet everyone one on Lit wants to know how it turns out with you. There are so many variations on this. I like to get involved to some extent, taking my wife shopping for clothes that she will wear on dates, for example. And "reclaiming" her the moment that she gets back with a quick fuck.

Yes I like to listen to her stories and yes I am part of the stories . Sometimes I like to take part and other times it is so exciting to just watch her with no inhibitions enjoying herself to the full . At times they have been alone and it is so exciting when I get home and she tells me all about it and to listen to an audio recording ,enjoy pics and sometimes videos .

Yes I like to listen to her stories and yes I am part of the stories . Sometimes I like to take part and other times it is so exciting to just watch her with no inhibitions enjoying herself to the full . At times they have been alone and it is so exciting when I get home and she tells me all about it and to listen to an audio recording ,enjoy pics and sometimes videos .

My wife has never made recordings, although she does have videos she made with guys back in her college days

To expand a little more .........I also enjoy taking my Wife clothes shopping and to buy underwear for her next encounter . I like to be involved as much as possible . For instance I have shaved and trimmed her red pussy before she meets her BF . We have also enjoyed foreplay together ,taking her just short of cumin to get her wet and horny before her BF arrives .

To expand a little more .........I also enjoy taking my Wife clothes shopping and to buy underwear for her next encounter . I like to be involved as much as possible . For instance I have shaved and trimmed her red pussy before she meets her BF . We have also enjoyed foreplay together ,taking her just short of cumin to get her wet and horny before her BF arrives .

That is SO sexy -- I have done those things too. But mostly with my first wife. I remember taking her shopping an buying her a collection of sundresses and bra and panties sets for a trip with her lover. I have encouraged both my wives not to wear panties and my second wife is very compliant in this regard -- but they all need some panties

That is SO sexy -- I have done those things too. But mostly with my first wife. I remember taking her shopping an buying her a collection of sundresses and bra and panties sets for a trip with her lover. I have encouraged both my wives not to wear panties and my second wife is very compliant in this regard -- but they all need some panties

It seems that we have very similar interests . I have taken my Wife out with no panties . I asked her to sit on a bar stool as I sat at another table . She would casually uncross her legs now and then to reveal her neatly trimmed
pussy . I watched some of the other Men in the bar and I knew by the look on their faces that they couldn't believe what they had just seen .

It seems that we have very similar interests . I have taken my Wife out with no panties . I asked her to sit on a bar stool as I sat at another table . She would casually uncross her legs now and then to reveal her neatly trimmed
pussy . I watched some of the other Men in the bar and I knew by the look on their faces that they couldn't believe what they had just seen .

Yes we do like the same things. My wife typically goes to work without panties and sometimes wears skirts that give her colleagues a look at her shaved pussy. She has slept with a couple of them, but mostly it is just looking.

She is very flirtatious and also makes out with guys at parties where people (including me) can easily see.

Yes we do like the same things. My wife typically goes to work without panties and sometimes wears skirts that give her colleagues a look at her shaved pussy. She has slept with a couple of them, but mostly it is just looking.

She is very flirtatious and also makes out with guys at parties where people (including me) can easily see.

Danielle is actually quite shy and rather quiet . She doesn't like to make the first move but enjoys Men looking at her and flirting with her . In the bedroom when she is aroused it is a very different story . She is not shy in coming forward and asking for what she wants or making the first move . It is as if she takes on a completely different personality . I am so glad that I was able to encourage her to discover her
tremendous sexuality .

Sometimes I would encourage her to go out without her bra ,leave a few buttons undone in order to show her naked breast as she leaned across the table . Sometimes I asked her to unbutton her blouse lower down in a manner that looks like the button had come undone without her realizing . When she got in a certain position it was possible to see her breasts and gorgeous hard pink nipples . I just love Men looking at her as much she does .

Most exciting? Hard to say, I think each new revelation was the most exciting at the time. I'd say hearing her admit to many of the same taboo kinks that I had was the most exciting to hear and act out lol, some I've mentioned before in threads and a couple others can't be named but hot nonetheless.

I think the most exciting confession she ever told me, was when she went to one of her best friend's house for some kind of cookware party. After people left, she stayed and they were catching up on things, well her friend's new husband came home, and she said the next thing she knew the husband had his dick out, she started sucking him off as her friend started to lick her nipples and worked her way down. She ended up sleeping with both of them and afterward, her friend told her that she always wanted to have sex with her, she wanted her first to be with someone she trusted and knew.

Now they hook up at least once a week. Thinking of the story just gets me excited.

Back