OOC: Love and Duty

Lisa hurriedly went to the door to gather Jacob briefly checking if he was ok then she headed out the door. She stopped briefly when she heard the woman moan. She felt tears blinding her vision and searched for her cars keys in Jacobs bag. Looks like mommy and you are staying out a bit longer jay. She said swallowing tears. 'Assassin? Yeah Right! She thought' as she gave a dry hurt laugh to herself ' Your so fucking Stupid Lisa! How could you think he wouldn't- how could you think he wanted you after what you did?' She thought to herself. " She looked at Jacob who was chewing his fist and smiled " Guess it's just you and me huh baby? Well drive to the park go for a run and then go shopping for us with mommy's check how does that sound?" Jacob made a little noise and then laughed as if agreeing with her and she giggled wiping her tears " ill take that as a yes" she smiled and then headed out. ' There's no way I'm staying for that or letting my baby around that' she thought 'He can have whoever he wants- except me.' Lisa thought angrily then secured Jacob put the stroller in the trunk then took her son for a day out.
 
Lisa left urgently but Mark was not aware of her anger, why would she? He is going after Jeremy and has nothing concern to Lisa. He looks out of the window, hearing the engine started but Sandy has already sneak his hand into Marks pant, handling his hard cock with care.

Mark tries to pull away, only met with Sandy's wet lips and kisses. She was good and Mark has not fucked a woman as such for a long time.

He let Sandy do most of the job but she is good. She take cares of him well, right on that chair and of course hired immediately.
 
Lisa drove Jacob to the park and decided to strap him in and take a brief jog. 'Fuck Men!' She thought angrily to herself 'Fuck Mark and Jeremy! Ill find someone who will like being with me because of who I am' She rubbed Jacob down with some water to cool him a bit then took him in a few stores with her before spotting a gym and a gorgeous instructor. She blushed and headed that way then went inside.' I Definately think Yoga would be awesome for me huh Jay?" She looked at her baby who was busy playing with the toy rattle and teething on it and grinned. "I'll take that as a yes"
 
Mark did not know why Lisa walk him out again. She left and never comes back. He called her and obviously she did not want to answer his call.

He send his men looking for her and finally, they found her checking in a cheap motel. He instruct his men to protect her from a distance, making sure of her safety while Sandy making her way to join Jeremy.
 
Lisa was livid! 'I bet he doesn't even care.' She thought angrily while stuffing her face with low fat popcorn and a glass of champagne she ordered while Jacob took his nap. She was furious at the calm and friendly behavior he'd taken with her after she'd come back from signing up for mommy and me exercise.' It's like he didn't even care! Was he going to ever tell me he had a girlfriend?! Was I going to be his mistress?!' She thought so mad she felt her ears burning. She sat angrily wiping tears streaming down her face. " Why are you stressing this Lisa? He isn't yours. Just because you have a baby with him doesn't mean he's yours. He's a free man and if he can do whatever so can you"

She went and washed her face and put her hair in a ponytail picking up 5o shades and listening to the voicemail he left then sighed "He does at least deserve to know where I am"
She picked up her cell and dial "I saw you called mark everything is ok did I forget something.."
 
Sandy manage to attract Jeremy in 3 days and had a date with him, probably getting pass his guards to the hotel penthouse after the dinner but she is running out of luck. Jeremy had alternative plan and when they gets to the room, there are 2 other girls waiting for them.

Sandy had no choice but to play along and fucked with them all. She cannot kill the 2 girls without reasons.
 
Lisa texts Mark asking him if he could watch Baby Jacob while she went and looked for a new job in town. She packed her bags and talked to him about other women and agreed to go stay with him for Jacobs sake.

"Mark I'm sorry I stormed out like that it's just I didn't know you were seeing anyone and I didn't want him in the house while you .. You know.. And I don't want us intruding on your lifestyle so ill try looking for a close place where it's not too hard for me to let you spend time with him.."
 
Mark grins and reply calmly, "Don't be silly Lisa, I could had been with any girls upon your absence two years ago. You are back here and you don't need to leave. Let me give you both a home and protect you."

Mark looks out the window and continue "Jeremy can be dangerous out there and he will use you against me."
 
Lisa looked at him and said " ok mark I do agree that it would be safer if we stayed with you but - I thought I heard you and another woman.. I- I don't know maybe I was mistaken". She said softly rocking a fussy Jacob she looked at him staring and said " You want to hold him?"
 
Mark gently cup Lisa's face and look her straight in the eyes. "I want to hold you, right now. You will have no doubts in me anymore"

He leans forward and kiss her lightly on the forehead. Hesitate for a moment and crush his lips on hers. "Lets go home." he suggest
 
Lisa sighed and nodded and smiled " Ok mark lets go home" She gathered their things and headed out to her car and said "umm are we driving in my car back?"
 
Mark has no objection about the car for he had a driver to handle his limo. He allows Lisa to drive him as he gently lift the baby boy and hugs him.

"Lets go home. I will make you the young master when you gets there" Mark smile contentedly.

Meanwhile, Sandy was working extra hard to get close to Jeremy. She tried dating him alone but he is just too busy for her. Sandy knew she cannot stick too long with him for a proffesional killer has to complete her job fast before her identity exposed.

She decided to make a drastic proposal, suggesting to Jeremy that she had great desire to play rape and she loves to be bound and fucked roughly. Jeremy was hooked to the idea and agree with her.
 
Lisa smiled lightly as she saw Jacob babbling and holding his fathers finger she pulled into the driveway of Mark's house and went into the trunk and grabbed Jacobs things and said " you mind holding him a bit while I go put these inside mark? He loves it outside and I know if we bring him in he might be a bit fussy.." She gave him a small smile and kissed Jacobs forehead lightly before quickly hurrying inside to make him a sippy cup and bring a toy then headed out with them again.
 
Mark was never a babysitter and he just can't stand those babbling but he find himself handling the boy patiently. He carries him to the garden and walks around, while waiting for Lisa.

"Lets wait here." he speaks to himself, lowering them both to the soft carpet grass surrounded by beautiful rosses.

It is amusing, he plays with the baby.
 
Lisa headed back outside with stuff for Jacob and drinks for her and Mark she watches silently and almost laughs out loud at the disturbed face mark makes when Jacob pulls his finger into his toothless mouth. She comes over smiling and says " Having fun?" As she quirks an eyebrow and giggles " I wish I could've caught your face just now mark" she teased
 
Mark relaxed and lay back on the soft grass watching Lisa handling the little boy. He has achieved power, wealth and he is pretty contented now. Running his fingers gently on Lisa's thigh, feeling her soft smooth skin.

Jeremy invited his buddy to join in the rape fantasy and Sandy had no choice but to accept the proposal. The three of them drove to Jeremy's private villa complete with a bag of rope and sex toys.

Sandy was bound and fucked repeatedly by the brutal men but the job was done eventually at the end when they finally stop to rest. Sandy attack them and put an end to both the guys.
 
Lisa layed next to him with Jacob as she watched him staring at the sky. She smiled " i never thought this would happen Mark.. I never thought I'd be happy again after the rape and losing the other baby but this.. This just feels right.."
 
Sparrow came rushing in with the news "Sandy just called......" Mark waves at him to stop. "Go wait in my room, not here"

Mark did not want Lisa to hear anything about Jeremy, so he excuse himself and see Sparrow in his study room. "Sandy wants to collect her money at the hillside in 2 hours. Jeremy was killed in his own lovenest. "

Mark gave Sparrow a checque to cash out for Sandy. He returns to the garden feeling relieve and safe.
 
Lisa smiles as she is cleaning Jacobs face as mark nears them " Is everything ok?" She gives a quick look of concern and holds his hand..

Lisa was a bit concerned when one of Jeremy's men ran in it was obvious he didn't want her to hear ' maybe it's for the best' she thought..

She said hey I was thinking maybe after Jacobs nap we could umm catch a movie or something?..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top