Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it about the Lit site that puts all these BiCurious thoughts in my mind? Having so many friendly, open, honest women at my fingertips. It's getting very warm in here......

What is it about the Lit site that puts all these BiCurious thoughts in my mind? Having so many friendly, open, honest women at my fingertips. It's getting very warm in here......

for me, it's Jack.
(w/coke)

makes my desire females

mmm - I don't drink anything stronger than wine usually - I get all ditzy and say and do silly things if I drink anything stronger ... it seems to be worse with age .... :rolleyes:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Hello pretty ladies :)
I'm new here so there's so much to take in, but I'm excited :)

Would love to keep the thread going!

I hope 2:24 isn't too late! I can't get to sleep and I have all these feelings that have come to the surface. God it feels like my body is on fire! I can't stand to go to the store, out for a walk... Anything because I see older women or housewives and I can't help but enjoy the moist feeling in my panties.

But I'm up if anyone wants to talk :)

I hope 2:24 isn't too late! I can't get to sleep and I have all these feelings that have come to the surface. God it feels like my body is on fire! I can't stand to go to the store, out for a walk... Anything because I see older women or housewives and I can't help but enjoy the moist feeling in my panties.

But I'm up if anyone wants to talk :)

I guess that's a good feeling to have LoL

;)

Just saw thread thought I would say hi! Be lovely to chat sometime with someone :)

Hi, everybody!

I have never been with a girl, but would love to try.
18 y.o. College student, just moved away from home.
PM me if you are female, under 30.
<This is me- I will need similar photo for you>

Last edited:
I am craving a younger pussy tonight. Would love to get my hands on a tight bodies little vixen to fuck with my strap on.

25 f bi...

hey ladies

looking for a girl 20-30 to chat to online...

i have cam/voice and i really am interested in playing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back