Men I Want Your.......

Erm....wow!!
You don't look like you need to lose any more!!
~~Well done~~ :kiss:

Thanky;) I have washboard aspirations....that way if I fall a little short, I've still done pretty darn good:eek:. I've been liking what I see on your thread, too:kiss:

From my thread...I think it should work out okay on this thread :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanky;) I have washboard aspirations....that way if I fall a little short, I've still done pretty darn good:eek:. I've been liking what I see on your thread, too:kiss:

I have no washboard aspirations :D

You definitely will have, very god now, I'd say ;)

Aww.......Thank you........pics or my inane rambling? :D

I enjoy ramblings, beats the heck out of threads centered on..." look at how hot I am" ( even though you are ):cattail:

I enjoy ramblings, beats the heck out of threads centered on..." look at how hot I am" ( even though you are ):cattail:

Well, you get lots of rambling about strange things on my thread :D

Don't worry, there's none of that on mine ;)

Seems that many of the good threads are that way- proves you're not narcissistic.

Seems that many of the good threads are that way- proves you're not narcissistic.

I'm definitely not that!!

I'll never be what I want, so I accept it ;)

Enjoy yourself & your life for what it is, love every day, you don't know what tomorrow holds ;) ~~My motto I think~~ :kiss:

I'm definitely not that!!

I'll never be what I want, so I accept it ;)

Enjoy yourself & your life for what it is, love every day, you don't know what tomorrow holds ;) ~~My motto I think~~ :kiss:

As Brother Dave Gardner said: " ...it ain't gettin' whatcha want, it's wantin' whatcha got!"

Self confidence is the sexiest thing any woman can wear:kiss:

As Brother Dave Gardner said: " ...it ain't gettin' whatcha want, it's wantin' whatcha got!"

Self confidence is the sexiest thing any woman can wear:kiss:

Very true!!

I agree, not sure I've got it completely though :D

Back