Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

The lady took a drink before rolling her eyes. "Don't you miss being able to fuck whoever you want. It's part of the adventure as well."she said. Taking another as she wanted Alter. "I mean why be tied down when there are so many opportunities. Besides Karina probably messed around when you were gone."she said.
 
Alter tried to remain civil. Taking another long drink. He said " as far as I can remember it's either been Karina or someone and Karina." Hearing her next statement he said "for the sake of our business relationship I'm going to pretend I didn't here that."
 
"It is just a possibility...besides she's pregnant. Trapping you from experience what else there is."she said. She ate some of her meal before looking over at her team. "Doesn't the thrill of the adventure turn you on? Slaying a best then next thing you know...you are fucking someone."she said.
 
Alter by now had has a few drinks. He heard her question and said "heh it does. Its something me and my wives share. Are lust for adventure the rush of euphoria we feel. Even our other wife Imani has been getting into it as well. Though she doesn't seem to get as horny during a adventure as we do."
 
The lady smiled as they drank. "It is great to a have a good fuck. Your wife seems boring....why marry someone who doesn't get as excited."she said. Hoping she could get Alter drunk enough.
 
Alter kept drinking he said "no not at all Imani is pleasurable in her own way. Ill be right back." He left to go use the restroom forgetting the cardinal rule of drinking never leave your drink unattended.
 
The lady took full advantage and slipped something into his drink. Yet another member saw that and slipped away. "Sir...get a new drink....she slipped you something. I hate for your wives to find out."he said. The man walked back out as the lady was waiting patiently.

Whereas his wife's were concern as Imani knew that the lady wanted Alter. She was trying to help keep Karina calm as Vega was now restless.
 
Alter looked pissed as he said "thank you for the warning." When he returned he got a new drink instead sitting on the opposite side of the table. Eventually he downed another drink as he said "Im going to turn in for the night. We will return to the guild tomorrow good night all." Trying to remain civil he would talk with his wives at homt to decide what to do about the woman. He was more cautious about her though. Turning to head up to his room in the inn.
 
The lady was now mad as she stood up. Seeing that he somehow knew about his drink. She followed him upstairs, "Don't you want to be able to fuck whatever cunt you want. They are just holding you back."she said.

They eventually got Vega back to sleep and Karina laid back down. Imani headed into the kitchen to make them dinner.
 
Alter slammed his hand against the wall right near the woman's head he said "you listen to me and listen good. I love my wives they are not holding me back. They are the only ones who get to decide who shares are bed. Even if they weren't I would never touch a manipulitiv slut like you who tries to slip something in a drink just cause she can't take a hint that someone isn't interested in her. Now you better drop this or you will be out of this guild faster than you can blink and you don't even deserve the warning. I just don't want to make your party choose between you and the guild.
 
The woman was taken back by Altar's reaction. Other party members saw and heard and began to talk among them. They were fine with her getting kicked out. "You think kicking me out will solve this....it is my word against yours."she said.
 
Alter narrowed his eyes at her and said like I said I'm hoping it doesn't have to come to that. If you don't put a end to your schemes of trying to get with me. I sure as hell will bring it to vote " Turning to leave to head to his room.
 
The lady huff bwfore walking away. Heading downstairs to get another drink. Idea came to mind as she began to tell the others she had sex with Alter most weren't that drunk yet before she headed to her room. After hours the rest of the crew went to their rooms. Morning soon rose and they were on their way back.
 
Alter rode ahead of the party. Not intending the woman the time of day. Making good time as they arrived home. Stablilng the horses he rushed up to his and his wives penthoouse floor of the guild. Rushing to Karina and Imani taking each of them in his arms as he said "I missed you both."
 
The party were discussing the matter as Alter raced upstairs. Both wives were taken back by his actions. Karina heard Vega and went to attend to him. "She crossed the line didn't she? I want her gone.....I swear to god if she got you in bed...Im beating her ass."she said. Karina paused in the doorway with a look of hurt on her face. Soon slamming the bedroom door and sat down on the bed as she cried. Holding Vega so he could feed.
 
Alter saw Karina shut and lock the door. He knocked and said "Karina nothing haopened. She tried I rejected her when I went to the bathroom she tried to slip me something in my drink. One of her guild warned me and I avoided her the rest of the time we were eating. When I went back to my room she tried to follow me and I told her I would never touch someone unless you both approved especially not a bitch like her that can't take a hint. I just was glad to see you both. I also plan to call a vote to remove her from the guild."
 
Imani walked over and took Altar by the hand. Tbey headed downstairs, "I'll get her to open the door...but let's handle this right now. Karina has been emotional....Vega has been a handful.". Imani wanted this lady gone now and off the property.
 
Alter nodded following Imani down. He saw the woman and narrowed his eyes at her in contempt. He walked up to her and said "you are out. Your party is welcome to stay but you are no longer welcome here. This is what you paid this mnth for your room and board in the guild hall. After subtracting for the days this month you wer here this is whats left take it and leave." He shoved the pouch of gold coins into her hand.
 
The Lady took the gold with a look on her face. "All of this after we fucked? So what.."she said. Looking at Imani with a smirk, "He was good too." Her party members walked up with disgust on their faces. Imani headed back upstairs to check on Karina. She able to have her open the door before comforting her. Imani hugged her before letting go. Explaining that Alter was telling the truth. Though Imani stood up as Alter appeared again, leaving the room.
 
Alter saw Karina walking up he placed his hand gently on her cheek. He said "Karina you know I would never willingly touch someone other than you or Imani. Especially not without your permission. I love you both and would never hurt you.
 
Karina listen though feeling guilty for how she reacted. "I am sorry....Vega was restless wouldn't go to sleep. I've barely slept. But that woman....I heard things she would say to some others. She wanted you badly and it did not matter that I was carrying your son."she said. Soon clinging to Alter as she hugged him, nuzzling his chest.
 
Alter held her against his chest. He said "Im sorry you had to listen to her talk about that while I was away." He tilted her head to look at his and said "you and Imani alone are the only ones who get to decide who joins our bed if anyone at all." He gave her a seductive smirk and said "after all you both own my heart and my....?" Waiting for her to finish his quote about them owning his heart and cock that he said before.
 
Karina soon swatting his chest softly, "That cock of yours....now will you rub my back?"she said. Letting go before crawling back into bed. Vega still isn't sleeping at night. Imani was keeping an eye that both were resting and eating. Vega was sound asleep thankfully as Imani came in with food. Making sure Karina ate, "Alter...can you help bring in more firewood? I notice the temper went down."
 
He rubbed Karina's back as she laid in bed. Taking the brief moment to relax before Vega would enevitably wake up again. Hearing Imani's request he said "yeah ill be right back." Tossing on his winter cloak as he went out behind the guild to chop firewood.
 
Karina was in heaven before she sat up. Eating before Vega woke up, scooping up her son. Letting him feed before Alter came back in. "Hun....come hold him."she said. Smiling as Vega was awake and looking around. Soon handing him off to Alter, to the surprise Vega held onto his finger. That melted Karina's heart as she was happy.
 
Back
Top