2003 Survivor Discussion Thread

Good work, all of you who participated. Official congrats to MV. Considering how hard you worked to get my 163, you must really have worked your hands off to beat me THAT much!

Oh - and thank you for using those stories up instead of saving them for 2004 - If you had started this year's contest with a 40-points lead within the first week, I would have been pretty discouraged!:)

Congratulations, MV, and Flicka too. I expect to be a stronger contender in the coming year (or should I say current year because it is now Jan. 1?) I was only writing for nine months in 2003 and I had some computer problems. :cool: Whatever, I will turn in stories as I finish them because that is my object on the site.:) :devil:

I think not until all of our last submissions have been approved and posted.

For more details, ask MG The Question..!;)

Looks like i have no chance of winning :(

it's ok because I had no idea that this contest even existed! lol I know I'm kind of late but oh well now I know and maybe I'll do better in 2004 :)

Hi there got one for you all

Hi there ,

Seems I am too new to post a new thread so heres some info for you all.

As I have read some of the stories on lit.com and most seem to be quite good considering they are from sex addicts like me who can't get there hand away long enough to write something. LOL

Sorry just a little joke.

Well here is the info and its all genuine and serious.

For the small pricely sum of £3 , yes thats english pounds , sorry to all in the states. Get yourself a copy of "Fiesta" magazine as they have a lit competion and the prize?? £1000!!!!

So go for it and enjoy. Oh yeah and if you don't think your good enough , just buy it and see some of there own journalists writing !!! LOL

j
:rose:

Has anybody heard anything from or about Chicklet? Everybody was expecting her to submit a pile of stories, especially since the last change to her scoring sheet was Nov. 13, but there have been none so far. No changes to her scoring sheet and no new postings since November. The last stpory that I submitted has now been posted and most of Flicka's are also. Could it be that she has stopped writing, and why would she do that? That is her right, of course but it seems unlikely.:confused:

She did pop on MSN or someone did the other night right around 1130 pm her time New Year's Eve. I pm'd her but got no response and just as quickly her little buddy icon went off. I have no idea if she submitted or not.

Alas, I still have about seven or eight stories to post that were submitted as well.

Don't worry survivors, Laurel gotcha back!

There will be an official announcment, yada yada pretty soon. Or so. Maybe like soonish. Or something.

Back