Cut or Un-Cut?

I really regret having my sons circumcised. I do believe that I should have left that choice to them. It bothered me terribly while it was happening and more so now. :( They don't seem to care though. That helps, a little. I'd hate for them to be bitter about it.

I think it behooves parents in the same position to tell their kids about their feelings of regret, and definitely inform them regarding their status. For many men the damage caused by circumcision isn't fully apparent until middle age, by which time they wish they had started restoring years earlier, yet restoring takes longer the older you are. The younger you are the faster new skin can be grown, plus you'll have the benefits of coverage/skin mobility, etc. by the time you reach middle age.

P.S. I think it takes courage in being honest with oneself about such feelings of regret. as you are, which is commendable IMO. Many parents refuse to even acknowledge or validate their sons' resent/ bitterness over having been damaged.

Last edited:
I have been with both.

I am personally uncut, and I am very happy for it. I remember doing a project in health class where I made a powerpoint about infant circumcision (I chose to do it, myself), and it was a little painful to read. I remember an image of a board with the mold of an infant, a couple straps, and a rustic-colored stain around the crotch area. At first I thought that may have been a little exaggerated, "Photoshopped," but when I went to visit the neonatal care unit at a hospital that same year for a field trip, they showed us a board with the same features, stain included. It left me to cringe.

Circumcision actually stunts penile growth. Many people do it for religious and health reasons, or because it's the norm in the society (really just the United States and a couple European countries for the latter). Seeing as my parents were Catholic, I am so very happy they spared me it.

But it's a one-time pain that, when done as a baby, cannot be remembered again (unless it was extremely traumatic, as I've read). Cut cocks are extremely sexy, nonetheless. They just don't receive as much pleasure as they would from an ever-lubricated sheath––which, in itself, has hundreds of thousands of sensitive nerves concentrated into that one thin layer of skin.

But, anyway, yes. When it comes to looks, I love them both.

I have been with both.

I am personally uncut, and I am very happy for it. I remember doing a project in health class where I made a powerpoint about infant circumcision (I chose to do it, myself), and it was a little painful to read. I remember an image of a board with the mold of an infant, a couple straps, and a rustic-colored stain around the crotch area. At first I thought that may have been a little exaggerated, "Photoshopped," but when I went to visit the neonatal care unit at a hospital that same year for a field trip, they showed us a board with the same features, stain included. It left me to cringe.

Circumcision actually stunts penile growth. Many people do it for religious and health reasons, or because it's the norm in the society (really just the United States and a couple European countries for the latter). Seeing as my parents were Catholic, I am so very happy they spared me it.

But it's a one-time pain that, when done as a baby, cannot be remembered again (unless it was extremely traumatic, as I've read). Cut cocks are extremely sexy, nonetheless. They just don't receive as much pleasure as they would from an ever-lubricated sheath––which, in itself, has hundreds of thousands of sensitive nerves concentrated into that one thin layer of skin.

But, anyway, yes. When it comes to looks, I love them both.

Funny you should mention that circumcision stunts penile growth. I really haven't read anything official about it (never looked), but from my experience I tend to agree.

Having been circumsized as a baby I feel no ill-will toward my parents. It was considered the right thing to do so they did and had they had information to the contrary they may have chosen to not have me "cut".

When our son was born we decided to have him "cut" based on my situation. Knowing what I know now, I would have chosen to NOT have him circumsized.

As swingers we see a fair amount of penises, both cut and un-cut...having watched my Mrs. play with an un-cut penis I've wondered what it would be like to have the foreskin to slide up and over my glans...pleasure is what comes to mind.

At 47 I'll not go with reconstructive surgery so I'll just wonder what it's like and let it go...unless, of course, I'm about to cum...hehehehe.

You should. It was a mean thing to say.

I feel truly sorry you were cut. But I'm just the messenger. It was the circumciser that did the mean thing to you. Ex post rationalizing, ("I'm glad I was circumcised™", etc. ) has a lot to do with why the cycle of abuse perpetuates.

Going to jump in with my story, may help.

Technically, I'm uncirc'd, but I've been permanently retracted/skinned back for years. Yes, I still have a foreskin, but when it's kep retracted, it gets smaller, and no longer covers much of the head when pulled forward, and immediatley rolls back behind the head. My own doctors don't recognize this fact, and regularly check that I'm circumcised when I have my physical exams.

So why did I choose to remain permanently retracted? Because, as several have stated, a covered head is an extremely sensitive head, and in my case just touching it uncovered was quite painful, not pleasuring. So leaving it back to become less sensitive was not an easy task. Took some time, and a lot of just gritting the teeth and bearing it.

Now, I have full sensation of a foreskin AND a cock head that feels much better since I enjoy the sensation instead of tryong to avoid contact. It really isn't that the head loses sensation, it feels every bit as good to reach orgasm as it did before... I'd say it's more like there's a wider span of sensation now, going from just a little stimulating to feel the clothes and such against a bared head, to the full intensity I've always gotten. Having a covered head is like your head is already to bust into orgasm just by skinning it back. I found that I didn't have a lot of control, and had to really fight the urge to cum. Having sex for an extended session was out of the question. Now, I can control it pretty well, and whether it's penetration, handjob, BJ, etc, I can enjoy it, it feels great to edge and plan to build to a great finish.

I can offer more details to those that are interested, but the only reason a circ'd cock is less sensitive than an uncirc'd one is the contact. As I've said, an uncirc'd cock left uncovered is no different than a circ'd one, with one exception. My skin of my head (glans) has remained soft-skinned, not calloused. I'm guessing that there are oil glands that keep it moisturized, but since it's uncovered never has a chance to gather behind the head. I think those oils are part of what's removed when they take the foreskin.. just my thoughts, can't say this for fact.

I'm game to discuss this more with anybody that wants to know.... just thought my experience is a little unique, and hopefully helpful.

Last edited:
Going to jump in with my story, may help...

Wow Coach, thank you so much for sharing. That was very informative since I really am fascinated with how it must feel to a man. I specifically like what you revealed about the head (gland) keeping its softness. The texture is different, it's obvious to the tongue. So, I think you actually have the benefit of both worlds. I'm curious (of course), do you think that the "bounce back" time is shorter because of an uncalloused surface on the head? I'm not sure if I'm asking the question right. Is there a difference that you have noticed since you trained your foreskin?

:kiss::rose:

Wow Coach, thank you so much for sharing. That was very informative since I really am fascinated with how it must feel to a man. I specifically like what you revealed about the head (gland) keeping its softness. The texture is different, it's obvious to the tongue. So, I think you actually have the benefit of both worlds. I'm curious (of course), do you think that the "bounce back" time is shorter because of an uncalloused surface on the head? I'm not sure if I'm asking the question right. Is there a difference that you have noticed since you trained your foreskin?

:kiss::rose:

The texture on my head when I had the foreskin covering it was always wet, which is obvious when the skin is pulled back on a covered head. Since I've left my foreskin back, my head is no longer wet, but it is what I can best describe as moisturized, since the head is dry, but not dried out. I think that's the biggest difference I've experienced between my cock and a circ'd cock. Otherwise, there's not much difference at all, especially in appearance. I know my original exteme sensitivity has been lessened (a VERY good thing) by the fact I've let my head have the contact with my clothes and the air, but I'm pretty sure a moisturized head also has more sensation than a more dried out head, just like your hands loose sensation when they dry out vs when you use moisturizers. And the only way I can think of that this has been true is that my foreskin still has it's oil secreting glands, just not covered ones, so it's sort of like having a natural source of moisturizer, just for my glans. If I'd been circ'd, these would have been cut away with the surgery. I do think you're right about recovery time (most of the books call it refractory time), so I think my ability (though not totally consistant) to have a second or third orgasm in the same penetration is an advantage of having a less sensitive head than uncirc'd covered ones, but also a more supple head than circ'd ones. To say I'm pretty happy with the decision I made to permanently retract my foreskin is a bit of an understatement!

It's all about preferences sweety. OMG, that AV is so sexy!!!!:heart:

What were we talking about again...:eek: Oh, yeah, penises!

Yea, it does get a little hard to stay focused when you see someting so distracting, like great tits! ... so ok, back to your penis talk!

Yea, it does get a little hard to stay focused when you see someting so distracting, like great tits! ... so ok, back to your penis talk!

kiss_smack_1251.png

I have been with both.
Circumcision actually stunts penile growth..

Now that is a new one. I thought it was Global Warming... TeeeHeee. I have too ask Mrs K. The biggies she had were all cut..the uncuts she had were avg. or below... aw'well.

I do find one thing funny about this thread. The cock pix posted...hot as they are, are not removed by a MOD....I have had all but one of my personal cock pix removed...what gives....

Back