demure!

butters

High on a Hill
so sorry - i only just logged into my e-mail account that feedback from here goes to, and found your messages. thankyou for contacting me and no need to ask if edits are allowed; change what you want, keep what you must :rose:

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at project365creative.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here?

i hope that ended that, can't tell for sure, demure?

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at project365creative.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here?

i hope that ended that, can't tell for sure, demure?

:confused:

i was trying to let demure know i'd only just read her feedback e-mails, as i don't visit my inbox often enough. have they left the place? *raised eyebrow*

:confused:

i was trying to let demure know i'd only just read her feedback e-mails, as i don't visit my inbox often enough. have they left the place? *raised eyebrow*

She's been sweet about thanking me via feedback when I've commented, too. She's good and open to critique and that's my kinda writer.

She's been sweet about thanking me via feedback when I've commented, too. She's good and open to critique and that's my kinda writer.

very sweet, which is why i didn't wish to appear rude for ignoring her :eek:

very sweet, which is why i didn't wish to appear rude for ignoring her :eek:
so are you
trick or treat.
she also is tough as nails
i hope i'm not out of line here, the messages on the poems are because she feels she was plagiarized,
looks like it may have been taken care of

Back