2 new stories in the Lesbian section

LeaHarvey1821

Experienced
A story I'd like your opinion on

The higher ups just got my stories up www.literotica.com/s/extreme-measures-1 . I was wondering if some of you would go read Extreme Measures and let me know what you think. My editor Guin said she thought people would clammer for more. I'm not sure, and thought I'd see if I could get a couple of you to read it and tell me what you think. The characters are grand enough I think I could really pull a great story from them. Thanks guys and gals. :kiss:

Last edited:
Hi. I read 'Extreme Measures' and that was a very nice start to something. Reads really well, and seems like it is setting up to be either a short novel or a series.

I think you can afford to take risks too, because the writing flows well and if you keep that standard up and make things as interesting and as entertaining as possible - it will be REALLY excellent.

Best Wishes.

Hi. I read 'Extreme Measures' and that was a very nice start to something. Reads really well, and seems like it is setting up to be either a short novel or a series.

I think you can afford to take risks too, because the writing flows well and if you keep that standard up and make things as interesting and as entertaining as possible - it will be REALLY excellent.

Best Wishes.

Hello Desire, thanks for the read and the comment. I was hoping that some would feel that way. I feel it could have bigger potential, but I guess I needed to hear it from a few others. Hopefully there will be others that agree. Some stories and the characters cling to me more when I write them. These two characters I think I could really flush out and have a ball writing. Thanks again for taking the time to read it. :kiss:

I'll read your stories but you have posted this in the wrong forum.

The proper place is Story Feedback - it does what it says on the can.

Give an ad link in AH, but this is not the place to ask for critiques.

I'll read your stories but you have posted this in the wrong forum.

The proper place is Story Feedback - it does what it says on the can.

Give an ad link in AH, but this is not the place to ask for critiques.

You are right elfin, of course. The reason I chose here over Feedback is because it wasn't just feedback to the story I was looking for but whether the story has potential to be more than what it is. But I will see if I can get it moved to the other feed. Thanks

Back