Natural Law

Revelations



After a moment, Josephine turned her head. Mortified and blushing, she realized she’d been staring at Mya’s completely hairless womanhood. She hoped Mya had not noticed.

Josephine rarely gave such things much thought. Of course, she had always appreciated the sculptured appearance of Bryan’s erect, circumcised organ. She had not before contemplated, however, the comparable beauty of female genitalia, usually obscured by a layer of fur. Likewise, she had never considered removing, or even trimming, her own relatively limited pubic hair, a diffuse oval of loose curls barely covering her mons and a thin line of fuzz down each side of her slit. She wondered how it felt to have bald pubes like Mya.

Without turning back to meet Mya’s eyes, she stammered. “Yes... that looks nice... ur... better.”

 

“Yes... that looks nice... ur... better.”


Mya got a reaction. Though not the one she hoped for. Obviously the reaction was because she had yanked her panties down. It was now or never.

"I'm sorry Jo. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I was just being silly. If this makes you feel uncomfortable, tell me, and I'll put my panties back on."

Mya softly laid her hand on Jo's shoulder.

"But if it doesn't bother you, then please turn back around and play more dress up with me."
 
Bald Truth



“Please turn back around and play more dress up with me,” Mya requested softly, her hand set gently on Josephine’s shoulder.

Josephine felt guilty. She had grown up with three sisters, and enjoyed countless nights of girlish fun like this. Mya, an only child, now wanted to experience some of the simple play she had missed. Josephine turned back and looked into her eyes.

“I’m sorry...” she smiled, a blush still coloring her cheeks. “I embarrassed myself. It has nothing to do with you or ‘dress up.’ To be honest, I’ve just never seen a woman go totally hairless before. I found myself staring and worried I might offend you.”

 
Who told you that you were naked?


“I embarrassed myself. It has nothing to do with you or ‘dress up.’ To be honest, I’ve just never seen a woman go totally hairless before. I found myself staring and worried I might offend you.”


Mya was worried she crossed a line. "Oh gosh, Jo, don't be embarrassed. I'm not. If it would make you more comfortable to have me cover up, and get a dress on again... I can do that".
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Curiouser and Curiouser



“Jo,” Mya said sweetly. “Don’t be embarrassed. I’m not. If it would make you more comfortable to have me cover up, and get a dress on again... I can do that.”

“No,” Josephine responded, making sure to maintain eye contact with her new friend. “It’s not that... not you. I want you to try on whatever you want. It’s just what I said... it took me by surprise.”

Fighting an urge to take another peek at Mya’s hairless womanhood, Josephine giggled at herself, and her own naïveté. “I have to admit I’m curious.... I mean, do you shave down there? Doesn’t that itch?”

 
What's the saying?


“I have to admit I’m curious.... I mean, do you shave down there? Doesn’t that itch?”



Mya was relieved and began to giggle.

"Not at all. I used to shave every other day, and that itched a lot. Then I went to try waxing. I wasnt a fan. So I bit the bullet and had laser hair removal. It was like a mild sunburn for a couple days, ans since then no hair and no itch. Hurt worse to get the tattoo I have on my mound."

Mya now noticed that Jo looked back down and saw the tiny pink Korean characters.

"If you need a translator, it means 'Sacred Temple'. I thought it was kinda cute to call my womanhood a temple. A few girls and boys have invoked a diety's name there." Mya winked. "I have one on my left butt cheek too. Wanna see it?"

Jo had bitten her lower lip and only nodded. Mya turned to reveal a equally small, equally pink, Nike swoosh logo on her cheek, near the center.

"If you know their famous slogan, you will get the joke." Mya giggled, looking over her shoulder into Jo's eyes.
 
But... Butt....



Josephine looked down at the small pink Nike swoosh — suggesting “Just Do It” — tattooed on the left cheek of Mya’s pert, lean derriere. Then she glanced back up to find Mya looking over her shoulder into her eyes. The wine helped Josephine voice one of the questions buzzing around in her head.

“Is that about making love generally, or... um... sex from behind. You know.... Uh... Not the ordinary kind... but....”

Blushing, Josephine looked away again.

 
Mya realised No was nervous asking that question. Mya gave a coy smile.

"All of the above, Jo darling. All of the above."
 
Behind the Times



“All of the above, Jo darling,” Mya replied to Josephine’s euphemistically phrased question as to whether the small pink Nike swoosh — suggesting “Just Do It” — tattooed on the left cheek of Mya’s pert, lean derriere was intended to encourage doggy-style coitus, or anal sex. “All of the above.”

Already blushing, Josephine felt a flush now rising up her bust and neck. She had become curious about anal sex since reading Fifty Shades of Gray and some similar — and better written — books afterward. She had never mentioned this to Bryan, who she had come to understand embraced a broad definition of perversity. Now she finally had a chance to ask someone about it.

“I’ve never had it... um... you know... in the butt,” she giggled as she finally said it. “What is that like?”

 


“I’ve never had it... um... you know... in the butt,” she giggled as she finally said it. “What is that like?”

[/QUOTE]

Mya giggled at Jo's mannerisms. So innocent about something so raunchy. Mya could see the genuine look of "I'm in over my head." But, May was going to try her best.

"Well its like.... Well you see.... It's kind of like... Hmmm.... Not as easy to put into words as I thought."
 
Put into Words



“It’s kind of like...” Mya tried to describe the sensations of anal sex. “Hmmm... Not as easy to put into words as I thought.”

“‘Not as easy to put into’ being the operative ‘words,’ it seems to me,” Josephine laughed, glad that despite all the wine she could still come up with a creative twist of phrase. It often ticked Bryan off when she turned a sentence on him like that. He thought she made fun of him. Josephine already knew Mya well enough to understand her self-confidence would prevent the same misunderstanding.

 

“‘Not as easy to put into’ being the operative ‘words,’ it seems to me."

Mya snorted. She always did enjoy a good turn of phrase. She saw the opening to joke further.

"Actually if you start small and use lots of lube. You remember, like when you lost your virginity. Slow and steady, with some care. I just wish someone had given ME that advice before I tried it."
 
No Laughing Matter



“I just wish someone had given me that advice before I tried it,” Mya said with a slight edge in her voice.

“‘Tried’ which?” Josephine asked, trying perhaps too desperately to extend the joke. “Anal sex, or losing your virginity?”

 
Gone with the Wind



“Virginity was a breeze to lose,” Mya concluded whimsically.

Josephine exhaled sharply through her nose, a combined snort and sigh. “In the physical sense, I suppose. I struggled with it morally.”

 
Looking Backwards



“I struggled with it morally,” Josephine confessed of losing her virginity.

“Why do you say that?” Mya asked.

“My Catholic upbringing, I suppose... and my mother. She did not even want me using tampons in high school because they would break my hymen and thereby make me less pure somehow. It’s funny. She’s a very progressive woman in so many ways, but very backwards when it came to sex. I suppose that affected me more than I’d care to admit.”

 
Exploration



“That is too bad,” Mya commented on Josephine’s admission that her Catholic upbringing hampered her sex life. “Sex is something to be reveled in with your partner... explored and savored.”

“I’ve come to understand that better as I’ve aged,” Josephine blushed a bit, but the wine had turned her loquacious. “They say women’s libidos increase as they get toward middle age, and I guess that’s happening with me. It has me.... Well... you said ‘explored and savored.’ I guess I would have liked Bryan to feel more that way. Even when he was in the mood, he’d be so distracted or tired from work that he never wanted to do anything creative... just straight sex, missionary position or me on top. I’ll admit, he’d always make sure I came, usually after he did, with his fingers or tongue, but then he’d go right to sleep.”

Her blush increased when she realized all she had said. “Um... I’m not going to have to mention any of this in court, am I?”

 
Haven't you ever heard of Attorney Client Privelege? It's all a secret.
 
Secretive



“Haven’t you ever heard of attorney-client privilege?” Mya teased. “It’s all a secret.”

“That’s no fair, you know,” Josephine sighed playfully. “I have to tell you all my secrets if you’re to do your job right, but you get to pick and choose what you reveal to me.”

 
"I don't believe that is accurate. I can reveal anything I want to you." I step very close to Jo. "Attorney client Privelege just means I cannot tell anyone else."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Revelations



“Alright then,” Josephine smiled, drawn into the play on words, and wondering what secrets a successful divorce lawyer might divulge. “Why don’t you reveal to me whatever you want.”

 

“Why don’t you reveal to me whatever you want.”

Mya felt a shudder go down her spine. There were so many ways she coild take this. However, she knew that she had to pick the right time to be aggressive. Too many times she jumped the gun and ruined the encounter. She was like a ravenous predator wanting to go for the kill, but she realized stalking this prey was a better approach.

She knew where she wanted this to go. Jo's skin was glowing. Her face was flushed with a mixture of interest and self-awareness. Her current state was fragile. Move too quickly and she would be scared. Move too slowly and she would lose interest. This was certainly akin to a sexual tight rope walk with no net. The desire to get to the other side was great, but you couldn't lose focus on the journey.

Mya took a deep breath and calelmed her pounding heart rate. "Jo, I spend so much time questioning you about your life. It is an attempt to know you well enough to be your representative in court. I question all day and all night. Right now, let me be your witness. Cross-examine me. Ask me questions that I can only provide straight answers to. 'Yes' or 'No' are preferred. Too much explanation can be dangerous to the outcome you want to achieve. Your goal is to get me to spill my guts without talking."

Mya knew this gave Jo the tools to examine her own curiosity, and it gave them both the power to regulate how far it went. Mya sat on the edge of the bed. Her face eye-level with Jo's breasts. She knew what she wanted to do. But she had to stay true to her plan. "Okay Counselor, your witness."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Examination



“Okay, Counselor,” Mya chuckled at the legal role-play she suggested. “Your witness.”

“Alright.... Who were...? Um....” Josephine shook her head to clear it, remembering that she should ask simple, yes-or-no questions. “I mean.... Were those tatoos... Ur... Did you get those tattoos for someone in particular?”

 
Back
Top