The Woods have Eyes

"The mall? Sure, we can do that ... I was planning on staying in town a while anyway, and don't worry, I'll stay out of your parent's way, we don't want to stir that up again." He said with honesty. he knew his parents had sides with him out of love of their son, but they had never quite understood why he had been dating a girl like Ria in the first place. It wasn't as if other girls more in line with his lifestyle hadn't been begging for his attention.

"You like it? It was kinda a last minute thing. I didn't know about the party till i got in this morning and Mr. Slattery asked if I wanted to come. I couldn't think of anything else to go as and besides it was easy. Quick trip to the sporting goods store for some spandex and wham!, instant costume." He looked down at himself, noticing his bulge was kinda showing, he dropped his hand to his lap to hide it not wanting to embarrass Ria. "But talking about costumes ... wow .." He stated turning to face her a little, looking her over. "You look incredible and those boots ... you know I always had a thing for girls in boots?"

This is your chance, tell him what you want Ria, I know you need him, I can feel it inside you, stop fighting me, give in ... he will do anything you want ... he wants you .... Statham was getting more and more frustrated now, anger building as he tried to force the girl to act and yet still feeling this weird mental barrier as she fought back. The odd thing was that he was sure she wasn't even fighting him deliberately.

A couple stumbled out into the garden, a young girl dressed as a devil in a skimpy tight red gymslip, horns and tail affixed, the man, a good ten years her senior in a superman outfit. They saw Ria and Scottie and stopped, both giggling, then moved off further into the garden, the darkness swallowing them up as the moved into some bushes. Scottie shook his head and grinned.

"Guess the fun is really starting, huh?"
 
Ria smiled happy that he would come with her and even happier he would be staying in town for a while. She eyed him over once again as he explained his costume to her and was happy he had decided to come to the party.

She heard the thoughts at the back of her head telling her to take him and that he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. She felt herself moving closer to him and sighed with relief seeing a couple stumble out and interrupt her thoughts.

She grinned seeing the couple run off into the bushes and couldn't help but laugh " I guess so.." She chuckled.

"Hey do you want to get out of here? I'm having more fun spending time with you than I had in there" she said and giggled "So.. you like my boots huh?" She couldnt help but tease
 
"I love them, kinky boots." He grinned and laughed as he stood and took her hand, leading her back inside. "I need to go take care of something, but if you stay here I'll be back in say half hour? I have to go home first and change into something less revealing ... I swear half the women at this party have been looking at me like I am a stripper or something." he laughed again, pulled her quickly to him and kissed her forehead before moving swiftly to the front door, waving to Mr. Slattery as he made his exit closing the door behind him.

The party was heating up, unknown to Slattery who had made a simple large bowl of fruit punch, someone had spiked it with vodka ... quite a lot of vodka, and as everyone had sampled the delicious punch a lot of amorous behaviour was starting to happen in the shadowy corners of the rooms. People making out, hands wandering, even on the small dance floor which was actually the living room carpet the dancers had started to grind together more.

As Scottie left Statham felt an almost palpable relief. It was as if some form of weird restraint had been on him,something he hadn't felt before, but was now gone he thought. Trying to shrug off the nervousness he felt the sorcerer wanted to make sure he still had growing control of Ria. Find a man, touch him, make him yours, the sorcerer pushed into the young girls mind.
 
Ria smiled waving Scottie goodbye agreed to wait for him at the party and have a bit more fun. She danced after having a bit more punch and felt a firefighter move in behind her dancing. She noticed the guy from church. It was Josh Kingsbury he had graduated worked at the diner when she was a freshman and he had been new to his job.

He wore a wolf uniform and she turned unable to help herself from giggling. "Oh no it's the big bad wolf" she said teasing him. He was a bit older than her maybe in his late 20's she would guess 25-26 . She heard the voice in her head again. Telling her to take him and make him hers.

She continued dancing with him and grinding her body. "It was just a dance right? Who could it hurt?" She thought.

She felt his hands on her waist and sighed as he ground into her feeling him growing aroused. The liquor along with her thoughts were making her control slip.
 
Last edited:
Josh grinned as he danced up to Ria. He had known her a while now and as a Firefighter he was a pillar of the community. He was however single right now despite many eligible women trying to date him. He felt he just hadn't met the right one. Tonight the wold costume had seemed a good idea, he had figured some woman would go as Red Riding Hood and he could play the part of the wolf with her if she was willing. Luckily the costumes was the suit leaving the head free with just some stuck on fur and makeup, but even so he was starting to heat up inside the wolf suit with the dancing and the heat in the room from all the people. As a church goer, as most of the people of Marketsville were, he was not the sort of guy to consider one night stands, neither did he drink much, but right now after a couple of glasses of the punch and maybe the heat he was feeling kinda good. Ria grinding into him on the dance floor made him hard but it was hidden by the suit ... however not hidden from Ria as she pushed her ass against his crotch. And yet she didn't pull away as he grabbed her hips and pulled her harder into him. It felt so good.

"You should be careful, Ria ... big bad wolves eat delicious girls like you for dinner." He whispered in her ear, joking, and yet the innuendo was made and it had slipped out so natural ... what the hell was in that punch.

He slipped his hands around her waist now, flattening them out on her belly over her shirt top, his fingers stroking small circle into her skin through the thin top as his hips started to grind up and down into her firm butt, humping into her right on the dance floor.

Statham relaxed, yes, this was better, this was more like it. With the boy gone Ria was once again coming back into his control. Josh was irrelevant, simply a test to make sure the sorcerer still had control, but still, when in Rome ... Ria, doesn't his hard cock feel good on your ass? You need it so badly ... you live for cock!
 
Ria was suppressed a moan as Josh damn near fucked her on the dance floor. He felt so good against her and it seemed like everyone around them was drunk off of their asses including the hosts. She bit her lip as he leaned in warning her jokingly that big bad wolves are girls like her for dinner.

She sighed sexily the statement rushing heat directly between her legs. She thought about his tongue on her tasting her and then him showing her just how bad the big bad wolf was. She tried not to think about it but I seemed like he was grinding her conscious away and with the thoughts at the back of her head she couldn't stop herself.

She grinned and leaned in whispering " Mmmm is that so? Well Mr Wolf ...are you hungry right now? " she said boldly pressing herself right against his member as he ground into her nearly grunting from how good her body felt against his " Maybe I can feed that hunger of yours" she said and heard him groan.

Before she knew it they had slipped from the party and into one bedrooms in their backyard poolhouse the Slatterys had , they were one of the richest in town so she as sure no one would be there theyd take one of the many rooms inside.

She sighed as he pinned her against the door once it closed being them and kissed her hard. She panted kissing him back just as passionately. He was rough and the thought of him fucking her hard excited her but she had to be quick ..She was supposed to meet Scottie back inside the party in 25 minutes.

She panted feeling how big he was against her small frame and bit his lower lip sexily not in control of her actions. She wondered what had gotten into her and blushed knowing who was about to. She had only drank the punch ...alot of the punch as did most people that night having no idea how much sweet alcohol someone had mixed into it.

She giggled as he lifted her and tossed her into the bed playfully and removed his shirt. "Damn he's sexy" she thought. She knew she should stop before she ended up doing what she had earlier but her control slipped when she saw him slip to his knees and tear her panties off and the next thing she felt was a long slow lick on her pussy and she had been done letting out a moan.
 
Last edited:
His tongue, not as long as a real wolf's, did a good job of faking it as he lapped at the girls wetness, sliding up over her lips to her clit, then again, then again. Damn, she tasted so sweet. He hungrily ceased her clit with his teeth, pulling on it a little before sucking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue over it, his hands caressed her toned young thighs, keeping them wide open as he then sealed his lips on her pussy and started to tongue fuck her like it was going out of business. Only moans and the wet sounds of his tongue working her pussy over could be heard from between her legs, her panties laying in ruins on the floor of the pool house. As he worked her pussy though his hands pushed his pants and boxers down, there was no way he wasn't taking advantage of this situation, he may never get the chance again. Ria was obviously drunk out of her head, she would never act this way otherwise or let him lay a hand on her let alone his lips and tongue. Josh was a good guy, he really was, but with the alcohol and how Ria was responding to him he couldn't stop himself. He finally pushed away from her pussy lips, his lips and chin wet with her juices as he stood up between her legs, his thick cock swinging back and forth, rock hard and needy. He smirked down at the young girl, still fully dressed other than her panties and wearing those fuck me boots and he growled deeply.

"Now you're gonna see what happens to little girls who go alone into the woods with me."

He dropped onto her, his lips meeting hers savagely as his hips pushed her thighs wide, his cock head almost finding its way by magic right to her wet lips, then with a loud moan/growl of pleasure he rammed it inside her to the hilt.
 
Ria cried out with pleasure having a mouth on her pussy. She had never felt anything like it before and she was in complete bliss moaning wantingly as he lapped up her juices and tongue fucked her tight hold causing her to arch against him as if begging him for more.

She panted sighing as he pulled away and stood up. She gasped seeing he had been naked and his body was perfection. His hard cock stood pointing right at her and he grinned with his face covered in her juices. He truly looked like a hungry wolf.

He growled and told her she was going to see what happened to little girls who went into the wood with him. She gasped and he got on top of her kissing her hungrily and moaned loudly along with him feeling him ram his big cock deep inside of her holding it there for a moment as she trembled from the size of him.

She cried out with pleasure as he moved his hips slightly more letting her get used to it and then panted as he began increasing the pace.

" Mmmm fuck your hot.." She heard him groan " You like this wolf cock huh?"he said moving his hips in a way he slid deeper.

Ria screamed with pleasure feeling him roughly fucking her " Ahhhh mmm..yess it's so big ..it feels so good" she moaned gripping the sheets on the bed.
 
Scottie had made good time and walked back into the party now dressed normally. Things had changed in the last 20 or so minutes. People were huddled in corners making out and he swore he saw one couple actually fucking. Immediately worried for the innocent Ria he quickly searched the house, not finding her only made his nervousness grow and he ran outside looking left and right ... then he heard her cry out. He turned in the direction of the scream ... the pool house! he ran up and kicked the door in only to stop dead in his tracks at the scene before him. Ria on her back on the bed, her panties torn to shreds on the floor. He couldn't see her face but he could see the naked man between her legs, his hips bucking as he obviously fucked her hard. Rage taking him over Scottie grabbed the mans shoulders and pulled him away, the sound of his cock leaving the tight pussy making a plop sound almost as Scottie rammed the guy into the wall.

"Josh?!" Scottie asked in disbelief. "You fucking bastard ... you rape my ex when she is drunk?!"

Red descended over Scottie eyes and his fist raised and came down on the mans face even as Josh tried to ward him off, tried to defend himself. But there was no way to stop the younger man as he rained blows down on the towns fireman. Finally stopping for breath, Scottie looked down at the man at his feet, blood running from a broken nose. Scottie's fist was raw to after pummelling the man. he pointed a shaking finger at Josh.

"You come near Ria again and I swear, I will kill you!" he hissed before turning to pull the girl off the bed.

She seemed out of it, but he had no doubt Josh had forced drink down her throat to get her to be in this position. His poor innocent Ria ... but he was here now.

"It's ok, Ria, I'm here, I'll look after you. No ones going to hurt you." He whispered to her as he carried her in his arms out the side gate to his waiting car and laid her in the passenger seat before driving to the town's only motel.

He got a room without the desk clerk seeing who else would be staying there, trying to keep what happened to Ria a secret from small town gossips. He helped her into the room and lay her on the bed as he went to make coffee.
 
Ria had been so drunk she barely realized what was going on. All she knew was she felt a cock unwillingly yanked out of her and heard a small commotion going on and next thing she knew she was being scooped off of the bed by Scottie.

She held onto him silent as he carried her to the car car whispering that he would look after her and that no one was going to hurt her. She was completely out of it as they arrived at the motel and soon they were in a room.

He laid her down on the bed and Ria sighed her body a bit sore from the hard fucking she had just gotten and her hips hurt. She groaned from the discomfort and then her eyes welled up with tears as she sat up and began sobbing.

Scottie had caught her in the act! What was he going to think about her? She couldn't stop herself she was such a whore!

She sobbed harder when he moved over quickly holding her in his arms and against his chest " Shhh...it's ok Ria" she heard him say stroking her head softly as discontinued crying scared of what she was becoming.
 
"It's ok, he won't touch you again the bastard. It's not your fault, he got you drunk and abused you, raped you. But I made him pay." Scottie whispered soothingly to her as he held her close and stroked her hair.

He truly believed what he said, not in his wildest dream would he think Ria had been equal party of the fucking he saw, that she had wanted it, helped start it, drew Josh on to take her. She was a church goer, religious, innocent, she had been a virgin until Josh had torn that from her. He knew she must feel so betrayed by the man, a guy she had thought was a friend.

"Do you need a hospital, did he hurt you?" Scottie asked cupping her face in his hands and looking into her eyes.

NOOOO!! Statham screamed silently inside her head, again feeling locked down almost, hardly able to influence her at all. She had been so close, so close to another orgasm. The spell was still growing, ever day it would get stronger, but the more she orgasmed the faster and stronger it would grow. This Scottie from out of nowhere was getting in his way, each time he was around Ria regained some control of herself
 
Ria looked in his eyes drunkenly and tearfully as he told her what happened and shook her head as he asked if she needed a hospital . She heard him say she was taken advantage of which she knew. If she hadn't been so drunk that she let her thoughts controlled her she never would've let that happen but she had also gave into her thoughts and wanted it.


She sighed as Scottie lay with her in his arms as he sat at the head of the bed. She heard the pain and anger in his voice when he told her what happened.

"I'm sorry Scottie..."She said tearfully as he held her " I couldn't stop... I wanted it to be you" she said and sobbed again the alcohol making her more emotional and less aware of what she was saying and she gasped for breaths as she felt her heart squeeze knowing how hurt he must have felt seeing that " Oh god I'm sorry Scottie, I'm so sorry" she said into his chest tearfully.

She felt a deep anger inside of her she couldn't place but she pushed it away embarrassed about what happened and knew Scottie wouldn never tell anyone what he'd seen and most likely protect her from what he knew about tonight because in a town this small news and gossip spread quickly.
 
Last edited:
"You have nothing to apologise for, Ria, Josh made this happen, he raped you." Scottie repeated, reaffirming both to himself and her that she was an innocent party to this event. "Don't think this diminishes you in my eyes, it doesn't, it never can. You are everything to me Ria and I know ... I know we said we would wait till we married before we had sex and your parents would kill you if they found out, even though it wasn't your fault. But they never need to know, no one does. This is our secret, mine and yours. Don't worry about Josh, he won't talk to anyone. If he does I'll have him arrested for raping you."

He hugged her close to him, petting her hair, trying to sooth the emotions, feeling her sobbing on his chest. He kissed the top of her head and squeezed her gently as he stroked her hair and one of her arms.

"You're safe with me here right now and when you're ready I'll take you home, ok? I'd rather you stayed with me tonight but your parents will go mad if you;re missing another whole night and I can hardly call them and explain. But right now I am here and I will keep you safe. No one will touch you while I am around."

It was a promise he meant to keep. He had said it to her years ago, before he left town for college. But he realised leaving had helped cause this and he would not let her down again. He loved her so much, his heart ached to hear her crying.

Feeling that he had lost her to this boy, Statham retreated into the back of her mind for now. Once asleep, once her conscious mind was quite, he could rise again and give her dreams, maybe that would help speed her change. Love wasn't a barrier to his magic, it never had been, he detested such weak notions.
But Scottie was an obstacle to him, he had to try and keep Ria away from him somehow.
 
Ria kept crying hearing his promise to keep her safe and how he would never tell because he knew her parents would kill her if they found out.

She sighed as Scottie lay with her kissing the top of her head and stroked her hair and some of her arm soothing her.She knew that he would protect her no matter what and that she felt safe with him . She hadn't heard the part about her parents being upset with her out again all night and she slowly began dozing off in his arms. She hadn't wanted to leave him tonight,not after all their time apart.

"I love you Scottie" she said softly before fully falling asleep from the alcohol.
 
"I love you too, Ria." He responded, only after saying it did he realise she was asleep on his chest.

He smiled down at her lovingly. She was everything to him, always had been and he had never honestly forgave his parents, or hers, for forcing them apart. But as they got older they could choose their own lives and in their future Scottie still saw them together. He glanced at his watch, it was just after 9pm. He knew her dad, or step dad to be precise would expect her home around 10, maybe 10.30 as he knew she was at a party where he trusted the people hosting it. That gave her and hour and a half to rest. He lay back, relaxing, holding her gently so as not to wake her and closed his own eyes.

She slept, soundly, the alcohol doing its work and leaving her mind open to Statham. He had spent his time well and knew knew all there was to know about this new future world ... or at least all Ria knew about it. It was incredible, and yet he wouldn't be here long enough to fully partake in its wonders. His was a mission of revenge. Slowly he began to feed memories of the sex she had encountered in the last 24 hours, his almost rape of her in the forest, Officer Casters in the squad car, Josh earlier tonight and his rough fucking and tongue play on her pussy. Statham made the memories bright, colourful, wonderful, flooding her body with desires to relive or better what she had already done

Scottie opened his eyes and blinked. he hadn't meant to fall asleep, he panicked and checked his watch, 10.10 ... phew, they had time. He gently began to rock Ria awake.

"Honey, wake up, I need to get you home."
 
Ria stirred in her sleep her dreams filled of all the sex she had and even the dream of her being fucked in the woods , all the vivid memories of her panting and being filled and how much she had like it. She felt her body reacting to it all and she gasped stirring awake feeling Scottie tell her to wake up.

She panicked realizing the time and the alcohol hadn't made her move any faster. She hadn't even known how she got so drunk! Someone must have spiked the punch and she had at least 6 cups or more for the night.

She groaned as he slowly walked her to the car and smiled at him the entire way admiring how handsome he was and earning an amused chuckle from him as he helped her in the car.

"Scottie your so amazing,,,you really are a superhero " She said in reference to his costume he wore earlier slurring her words a bit. " I don't want to go home ...I hate it there " she said drunkenly and pouted
 
"Ahh, come on, you don't hate it. Your parents love you, you know that. Ok, they may be strict ... unbending ... rude sometimes ... ok, they can be pretty crappy ..." He laughed. "But they do love you and care about you and only want what they think is right. Besides, where else would you go? My parents place? You think your's are cold and hard, mine would explode if they saw us together. They think your parents are evil and think you screwed me up for other girls ... and I don't have the money to support us both yet ... yet!" He made sure to say the last word emphatically. One day he would and on that day they would be together forever.

He nudged her as he pulled into her street. "But as a superhero I have to do the right thing, even if I wish I didn't, and right now the right thing is making sure you are save at home. One word of advice though? Drink plenty of water before bed and if you are lucky you might avoid a hangover." He leaned in and softly turned her face to his, kissing her lips gently. "I love you Ria, always remember that."
 
Ria couldn't help but giggle when they mentioned her parents and then his and laughed with him. Their parents were insane but she knew he was right and they loved them. She blushed hearing him say he didn't have the money to support them yet and knew that if they did she and Scottie most likely would've ran away together.

He pulled into her street and said he had to make sure that she was safe at home and to drink plenty of water to avoid a hangover. He kissed her softly after that telling her he loved her and she returned the kiss to him looking into his eyes lovingly " I love you too Scott Bauer, I always will" she said and gave him another soft kiss before heading inside the house after her crazy night.
 
Scottie watched her enter her house and knowing she was safe he pulled away and headed home to his parents. He was worried about her but would try to catch up tomorrow with her. It was Sunday so she would have church first and he really didn't want to attend church. But he would catch up with her in the afternoon he figured. Maybe by then she would feel better.

Ria's step dad Richard was up when she got inside the house and he smiled at her. She was on time ... well, pushing the established parameters of the agreed time, but still the right side.

"Hi honey, did you have a nice time at the party?" He asked sitting on the couch watching tv as she walked through the front door into the hallway beyond the room.

Her mother was still at the neighbours helping them deal with a kids party they were holding for the neighbourhood children. Richard sat in khaki pants and button up white shirt, pristine, ironed, perfect, the image he liked to show off to his flock and congregation at the church.

Again as Scottie became a distant presence, Statham arose back into her mind.
He almost snarled at being shackled by the boys presence, but was once again free. He saw her step dad, the puritan preacher and felt disgusted by his presence. He was a handsome man though ... he wondered ... Ria, isn't your step dad handsome? Your mother seems so happy with him ... I wonder why ...?
 
Ria still buzzed gasped hearing her stepfather in the living room and turned seeing him and smiled back at her "Oh umm hi richard...Yes I had a good time tonight" she said and blushed remembering all that happened tonight and lastly her kiss with Scottie, she had missed kissing his lips.

She sat across from her stepfather forgetting she hadn't been wearing underwear but she was too drunk to even care she just needed to sit and try acting normal other wise her stepfather would be able to tell she had been drunk.

She gasped as she heard the thoughts again and was shocked when they had suggested how handsome her stepfather was and why her mom had been so happy. She felt the heat between her legs and screamed inside of her head " No!".

She said out loud " Stop it!".

Her stepfather looked over at her like she had lost her mind. " Honey are you -?"

Ria stood up so quickly she became dizzy and rushed upstairs to her room panting . She couldn't figure out why she was feeling like this and sat on the bed praying silently when she heard a knock on her bedroom door wishing her stepfather would give her space because she couldn't control herself around men right now.
 
"Ria, honey? Are you alright?" Richard asked through the closed bedroom door.

He hadn't noticed her lack of panties, never so disgusting as to look at his step daughter crotch, but her sudden outburst and the way she had ran upstairs worried him greatly. He knocked again.

"Ria? What is it ... did something happen tonight? Darling you know you can confess anything to me ... I love you as my own."

And he did. He had never had a biological daughter but marrying Ria's mother had brought the young girl into his life and she was glorious. Kinda, spiritual, gentle, caring, loving, everything he could have ever wanted in a daughter. Yes, her connection with that Bauer boy had been a disappointment, but he was gone now and she had been so well behaved since he left town. To see her like this was really concerning. He knocked again and slowly opened the door, peeking inside.

"Ria ..?"

Oh, he came after you, Ria ... isn't that nice? Do you think he saw your bare pussy ... you were showing it off to him after all .... mmmm maybe he wants to taste it like Josh did earlier .... how often do you think the good preacher has been in your bedroom ... maybe feeling your panties? Maybe ... stroking off with them ... Statham pushed with a laugh inside her mind, his thoughts dirty, there was no way the good Richard Groves would ever conceive of doing anything so kinky, it could never enter his mind, but Ria didn't know that.
 
Ria began to cry softly with frustration pacing her room praying softly. She was going crazy she was losing her mind! The thoughts she had! Seducing and sleeping with men! She had to stop she had to resist.

She heard the evil voice in her head trying to push her again to think about him looking at her bare pussy and letting him taste it like Josh had earlier and him stroking off with her underwear when she wasn't there.

"Leave me alone!" She sobbed and sat on the floor hugging herself and wanted to protest when her stepfather about coming in but he was concern for her and knew he wouldn't leave until she was ok.

"I don't want to talk right now dad...I just want to be alone...Please?" She said hiding her tears from him and her back facing the door. As soon as he left she would lock the door, there was no way she could go to church in the morning when her body was reacting like this and she refused to leave her room with these thoughts.
 
Richard crouched beside his step daughter, one arm around her shoulders as he kissed her head just like Scottie had done so recently.

"Ok, if you really want that, but you know if you need me, want to talk .. I am always there for you, Ria. I love you darling." He stood and moved back to the door, watching her, worry all over his face. "I'll be in my room if you want anything, ok, darling?"

With that he left and walked to his bedroom. It was late and although his wife wasn't home yet she probably would be soon. He walked into the ensuite bathroom and started undressing, once naked he stepped into the shower and turned on the water, leaning against the wall, savouring the feel of hot water on his head and shoulders. He had so wanted to stay with Ria, to get out of her what was worrying her so much, but he had spent time with many troubled kids in his years as Pastor of the church, he knew when to give them time to come around. But still, he turned his head to the wall that divided this bathroom from her bedroom, concern on his face. He hoped she was alright.

Statham actually laughed as Ria fought him, hmmm, still some fight in the young girl, but then that was to be expected, it had been about 24 hours since the spell began, he shouldn't expect her to obey every one of his whims just yet ... but she was so close, on the edge. As he considered this the sound of the shower coming on in the next room got his attention .... Ria ... daddies naked right now,
in that shower ... i bet his body looks so good, the water running off him in warm rivulets .... him soaping his body slowly, soaping his crotch, his fingers sliding over his cock and balls, getting hard ... so hard ... and what do you think he is thinking of all alone in there? Hmm? You, naked too, entering the bathroom ...
 
Ria bit her lip hearing the thoughts then hearing the shower. She knew the voice as right he was inside of the bathroom she could hear it throught the wall. She had to resist! She could swear the voice was taunting her. She had never thought of her stepfather like this about him wet naked and taking her in the shower. It was the devil!

"Stay out of my head demon! I will not do any more of your bidding..." She said looking in the mirror. She turned her head looking toward the bedroom door and quickly went to lock it. She knew he would come check on her as soon as he found a robe and she had appreciated his love and concern but her body was in need and she was aching.. maybe she could get herself off so she wouldn't sleep with other men. It had worked before when she was frustrated thinking about sleeping with Scottie ..maybe It could work now..make the voice stop.

She undressed quickly to remove the costume boots and tights she wore and slid into her robe naked beneath and lay on the bed. Her mind first began to wander to how good Scottie had looked in his costume but then the voice began steering her in another direction.
 
Statham backed off a little as she stripped naked for bed. He sensed her plan and smiled, so naive, that was why he was enjoying her so much. Her rant at him to stop, calling him the devil had been cute, although he supposed he was the devil in one form. he felt her thoughts going to the boy, the pariah who seemed determined to get in Statham's way, he could sense Ria's arousal as she remembered how tight the boys costume had been, how good he had looked in it. Statham could see the mental picture she was imagining ... and could change it. In her mind her eyes travelled slowly up Scotties body, over his bulging cock in those skintight green spandex bottoms, over his tight chest, up ... but it wasn't Scotties face, it was her step dads who was looking at her with such lust and desire. Ria ... her step father moaned ... the scene changed as he felt the girls revulsion, as she tried to change the image ... now it was her and Scottie, down on the wharf, an old memory, they were teenagers, she had been ... 13? 14? they held hands ... then Scottie leaned in for a kiss, a kiss the young innocent Ria had gladly given, but when their lips parted it was Josh she was kissing and he was naked, his hands stroking her body, telling her what a naughty girl she was for the big bad wolf .... this time Ria physical cringed away, again trying to change the scene, this time it was they were in Scotties bedroom and this was imaginary, not a memory at all, a lustful dream ... Scottie was stripping her gently, like a lover, his lips on her neck ... Statham let the girl sink into this one, feeling her body becoming more and more aroused, feeling her fingers connect with her clit and pussy, masturbating in an effort to drive these lustful thoughts from her body and mind. Scottie now had her on the bed, slowly moving inside her, fucking her softly, gently, looking deeply into her eyes, telling her how much he loved her. Statham could feel how Ria thought she was winning now as this image, this fantasy stayed true ... but just as she orgasmed in real life the image changed to show her laying naked on the alter at her father church, a line of male naked parishioners, people she knew since a bay lined up with hard cocks in hand as her step father told her how much of a slut she was, how she enjoyed cock and should give herself over to Satan and worship him.
 
Back
Top