Wanted: Something More

gamermaster29

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Posts
530
Greetings,

A very good morning/afternoon/evening/night. My name is Gamermaster or GM. For those interested, I'll be leaving any information regarding me, what I'm looking for, what you can expect. Here goes nothing!

About me:
As far as my real name goes, that's not important right now. I will tell you my first name once we get to that level of trust. I'm thirty years old, stand at a height of six feet. I have short blonde hair, greenish blue eyes. I have about ten years of online dom experience. As far as my vanilla and every day life goes, I work at a local sub shop currently but have a degree in Computer Information Systems. With that said, I have transitioned to working mornings, so I am looking for subs and/or slaves that are available in the afternoon/evening EST.

I am the quintessential geek. I play video games EVERYDAY without fail, new comic book day is Wednesday just so everyone knows, and yes I am a Jedi.

I find everything interesting, and I always analyze things from an objective view. You can bring up a topic from no where and I probably have some kind of knowledge about it. From Star Trek to animal care, I find it fun to know a little about everything.

My sexual likes:
Likes: humilation/degrading, moderate and hidden public, clothes fetish/wardrobe control, orgasm denial/chastity

What I'm looking for/expect from you:
I'm looking for a loyal FEMALE submissive who's willing to push her limits for me. A couple of things that I expect from my submissive is to be active. I know you don't have all the time in the world to invest into me, but I atleast expect to hear from you on a daily basis. An hour conversation is enough for this, really. What I also expect is for my submissive is to be honest with me. A long-term relationship like this is built out of trust, so lying to me will not make me want to keep you around. I'm searching for those who are willing to do daily tasks and one on one guided sessions, varying from edges, to semi/hidden public to other forms of masturbation (or not).

Another thing I expect from my submissive is that she's willing to either share pics (face doesn't have to be included, but bonus points if you do), videos or even just audio. I've seen too many boys making fake profiles on here stating that they are 'girls' only to be revealed when they don't want to send pictures for proof and I'm loath that. I know that this will take time, so don't worry about that. I allow my submissives to basically pace out what they're comfortable with. Examples of this include sending pictures of your clothing folded on the floor of the bathroom stall I just instructed you strip in. So, if you're uncomfortable with sending pictures, maybe think twice before sending me a PM.

What can you expect from me?:
You can expect my trust, my kindness and my friendship/love once a proper relationship is made between us. Once you start showing disobedience that's when I change into a more strict dominant in order to make you listen. I don't mind someone being bratty occasionally out of playfulness, but if it happens too often, or you do it just to simply spite me, then I'm sorry; I'm probably not meant to be your dominant.

How to contact me:
If you're interested, please send me a PM on here. Including a bit about yourself, particularly your kinks and limits, so I know if we'll be a match or not, would be prudent as well.

This was everything that I've really needed to tell you. If there are any questions left unanswered, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I'm a friendly guy, just looking for both love and lust at the same time. I don't bite, unless you kinkily ask me. For now, this is goodbye.

Yours truly,

GM
 
Last edited:
Ladies... you can absolutely trust this guy.
He's very genuine and really experienced.
We shared a very interesting week, sometime ago, in which we figured out we weren't entirely compatible. But we have found a friendship out of it and I wouldn't hesitate to say gamermaster could make the right sub a very happy girl.
Pay attention to his ad - this is really reflective of who is, what he can offer you and what he is looking for.
 
Good morning GM,
I am 32 years old, very open minded when it comes to sexual encounters. I am 5'4" blonde hair blue eyes 218lbs, I am a single mother from Kentucky.
I have been interested I, being a sub for a Dom for quite a while. My only limitation is anal I will not do that because I was raped anally when I was 16 years old. Other than that anything is free game .
If you have kik my screen name is mommabear22014.
If you have hangouts my screen name is
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The best way to contact me is PM; that will get a reply from me nearly 100% of the time. Still looking!!
 
Back
Top