The 12th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Original Sex Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the sex scene in a Literotica story that you found to be most creatively done. Please include:

- a one sentence to four paragraph snippet of the creative sex scene (please do not quote more than four paragraphs, as that will disqualify your nomination!!)
- the title of the story
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2010. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

He stroked her soft skin, ran his mouth over every inch he could reach without turning her over, stoking her passion ruthlessly back to the heady heights she had just reached. When she was once more moaning helplessly, he eased her towards the edge of the desk, positioning his straining cock at her throbbing heat. "Look at me," he growled hoarsely, waiting until she opened her eyes to meet his gaze with a dazed one of her own.

He wrapped one arm behind her back, raising her slightly from the desk, his other hand threading in her hair to keep her gaze pinned with his. He thrust forward hard, spearing her on his cock in one long thrust, growling in ecstasy as her tight muscles opened to him, inviting him deep inside.

She was scalding hot and so tight it was almost painful but in a very pleasurable way. He held still inside her, leaning down to kiss her lips hard, gentling his touch when she moaned and flexed her hips against him. "You feel so good," he groaned his voice thick with passion as he wrapped his arms tightly around her body, anchoring her to his hard length.

His need had reached critical mass, his restraint a thing of the past. He flexed his hips, drawing back and plunging hard into her hot body. Her muffled cries rang round the room as he set up a punishing pace, his thick cock spearing her over and over again as he gave in to the need inside him. She felt so good, so hot and tight and perfect wrapped around his throbbing length. He kissed her feverishly, their tongues mating hard and fighting for dominance as she matched his punishing pace with equal lust.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=489241 The Council ch 01 page 3. chase scene in the office

He stroked her soft skin, ran his mouth over every inch he could reach without turning her over, stoking her passion ruthlessly back to the heady heights she had just reached. When she was once more moaning helplessly, he eased her towards the edge of the desk, positioning his straining cock at her throbbing heat. "Look at me," he growled hoarsely, waiting until she opened her eyes to meet his gaze with a dazed one of her own.

He wrapped one arm behind her back, raising her slightly from the desk, his other hand threading in her hair to keep her gaze pinned with his. He thrust forward hard, spearing her on his cock in one long thrust, growling in ecstasy as her tight muscles opened to him, inviting him deep inside.

She was scalding hot and so tight it was almost painful but in a very pleasurable way. He held still inside her, leaning down to kiss her lips hard, gentling his touch when she moaned and flexed her hips against him. "You feel so good," he groaned his voice thick with passion as he wrapped his arms tightly around her body, anchoring her to his hard length.

His need had reached critical mass, his restraint a thing of the past. He flexed his hips, drawing back and plunging hard into her hot body. Her muffled cries rang round the room as he set up a punishing pace, his thick cock spearing her over and over again as he gave in to the need inside him. She felt so good, so hot and tight and perfect wrapped around his throbbing length. He kissed her feverishly, their tongues mating hard and fighting for dominance as she matched his punishing pace with equal lust.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=489241 The Council ch 01 page 3. chase scene in the office

The Council Chapter 10
JazCullen
Loretta squirmed in his arms trying to bring her breasts closer to his hot mouth but he was intent on drinking the water as it flowed down her body. It was such an erotic sight that she felt liquid heat pool between her legs and she uttered a low moan. "Andrei, please," she whispered softly.

the assignment chapter 3 pages 2 to 3
Jaz Cullen

She screamed and shattered in his arms again, and he roared loudly, his hot cum spewing from his body, as he sank his fangs into the side of her neck and pierced her artery. Her whimper of pain choked off, as he released his soothing toxin swiftly and began to pull deeply at her neck.

Her sweet blood heightened the pleasure of his orgasm, and he fucked into her furiously, as he bathed her insides with his hot, sticky seed and drank greedily from her neck. He could feel her body shuddering wildly again, as the combination of him cumming and feeding sent her crashing over into a third orgasm so intense her cries were almost one long wail of sweet bliss.

Caleb feasted hard, his body no longer rocking into hers though she remained impaled on his cock. He swallowed deeply and sucked harder, her sweet blood sliding down his throat and making his head swim with ecstasy. He cradled his beautiful woman tightly against his body, as he listened to her heart stutter slightly and her arms dropped weakly from his neck as he pulled once more against her neck and drank down her blood.

Her heart beat so weakly now, her breath sounded so shallow and strained, and he felt a sudden deep fear and forced his mouth away from her neck. He tenderly touched her face, stroking her pale skin with such reverence. She had never looked more fragile than she did at that moment.

He quickly sliced a deep wound in his neck and cradled her head against him, rubbing her mouth over his wound. "Drink, Annie," he whispered, anxiously.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=471245

He thrust hard into her body, impaling her on his cock, keeping her completely pinned beneath her. She cried out, rising to meet him, pleasure dancing across her exquisite face. Her expression made his breath catch, her sweet sounds echoing in his ears as he joined with his mate.

A feeling of coming home descended on him as she wrapped her legs around his and strained to pull him deeper inside her. Home was Cedar Alexander, whether it was her breath on his hot skin or her body sheathing his so delectably. She completed him in every way and his next kiss told her so, his mouth slanting gently across hers in sharp counterbalance to his hard thrust inside her.
The Council Ch. 17
by JazCullen

He slid her down his body until she wrapped her legs around his waist, his mouth finding hers in a long, hard kiss. He moved closer to the bank, finding a rock outcropping which was smooth enough to rest her against. "Slide yourself onto my cock," he ordered huskily as he pressed her against the shiny wet surface.

Loretta groaned and positioned him at her entrance, lowering her body onto him and sighing her pleasure as he slid easily inside her. He filled and stretched her with his rigid thickness, holding her tightly as they just stayed locked together for a brief moment.

Then the feral, lusty expression that she knew so well crossed his beautiful face and his nostrils flared slightly. "Hang on tight, darling," he ground out huskily before he began to thrust ruthlessly into her body.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=498471
The Council Ch.10
NonHuman
JazCullen

One word: HOT!!!!!!

I know this doesn't count as a vote (as I have already voted etc) but... damn ... my second fav would have to be this one:

"You should learn to listen," he spoke softly in her ear.

He ripped a piece of fabric of his shirt and made it into a make shift blindfold. Covering her eyes he tied it at the back of her head, making sure no hair was caught in the knot.

"Is this too tight?" he gently asked as his hands started exploring her backside.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=496438&page=2

Mokkelke
St Ives Whelan Chronicles
Chapter 10 (page 2)

Super Super Hot!!!! That poor couch LOL!!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=494360&page=3

She shuddered and cried out, held up only by his strong body, his mouth working furiously between her legs as she trembled wildly and bucked against him. His tongue was relentless, sliding hard and fast over each soft fold, dipping briefly inside her body to lick against her silky walls before once more sliding up to torture her clit.

She was vaguely aware of his name being a litany on her lips as she felt the tell tale signs of her climax begin. Her stomach coiled tightly, liquid fire racing through her veins as Andrei skilfully pushed her relentlessly towards her completion.

She cried out loudly, her body stiffening as the dam burst and ecstasy rolled over her in long, pulsing waves. She felt as if she was falling from a great height, flying free fall through the night air as her body shuddered with sweet bliss.

Her eyes flew open in shock as she connected with the mattress and realised that she was falling, that at the moment of her climax Andrei had released his hold on her and followed her down to the bed, his mouth staying buried firmly between her legs as she rode out her orgasm. Her breath caught in her throat as the combination of falling and her climax took her to new heights of pleasure she had never reached before.

JazCullen
The Council
Loretta and Andrei

Last edited:
Feeling her tense up just a little, he latched on even harder and moved his other hand between them, his thumb quickly locating the upper part of her pussy and started pressing hard against it in the same rhythm he was now assaulting her nipple with. That was just the encouragement she needed to topple over the edge.

"NICK!" she panted, completely tensed up, "don't stop, more, gimme more."

As long as he felt her trembling under him he kept up his ministrations on her nipples and pussy. After a while he felt her legs around him relax, however she didn't let go of his hair, which she held very tightly.

Pulling backwards on his hair, he could only move up, following her movement. Once she was looking at him she pulled him down again, but not to her breasts, she pulled him in for a kiss. It wasn't a long one because she was still trying to catch her breath after the mind blowing orgasm she just received.

Mokkelke
St Ives Whelan Chronicals chapter 3 page 2
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=476517&page=2

The poor work bench got such a HOT workout!!

He ripped the towel away from her body and freed his cock from his jeans. His heated gaze trailed down her naked, wet skin and he growled loudly and fastened his lips on one hard nipple, sucking the nub into his mouth and pulling hard on it. A part of his mind was telling him to be gentle but it was small part...

"Look at me," he growled softly, waiting for his wolf to open her eyes and meet his as he raised his head and pressed his cock firmly up and down her soaking wet slit. Her glazed eyes met his and he felt his lust soar higher as he stared into their smoky depths.

He thrust into her honeyed warmth in one swift move, riding up hard until she was impaled on his cock. "Say that to me again, Loretta," he demanded hoarsely. "Open your mouth once more and tell me I don't fucking want you."

He withdrew and thrust hard again, slamming into her and dragging a loud cry from her lips and a louder one from his own as her beautiful body wrapped around his aching cock and welcomed him home.

Page 3 The Council Ch.12
by JazCullen
Loretta and Andrei

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=500546

"Art of Seduction" Sizzles

Excerpt from Art of Seduction Chapter 5
by JazCullen
Kieran and Grace

He lowered his head, wrapping an arm around her back to lift her slightly so his hot mouth could lazily circle her nipples before he captured them one at a time and suckled hard. Her taste was intoxicating and he feasted against her body unable to take his mouth from her delicious flesh.

"You're teasing me," she complained, gasping loudly when his hand slipped under her panties and his fingers slid into her damp, silky folds. There was no hesitancy in his touch, no teasing. He expertly rubbed his long, sensual fingers against her with bold, sure strokes.

His mouth moved to her neck, kissing her gently and then his tongue laved at the throbbing pulse he found there. He grazed his teeth ever so softly against her as he found the aching bundle of nerves between her legs and began to assault her with light little flicks of his fingers.

"Is this teasing, baby?"

Discussion Thread - 12th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards

First let me just say I don’t know JazCullen. I`m pretty sure I`ve never read one of her offerings.

When I found out today that the 12th ANNUAL AWARDS nomination process had started I clicked open the various nomination threads. My immediate question to myself was: “when did soular change her name?” I’m serious – that’s what came to mind.

Miss Cullen had nominations on every thread … from people who’d never posted before … nominating the same characters and the same scenes within minutes of each other. Only one person has ever been able to do this before – soular.

So Miss Cullen is either soular or she’s stolen a page out of her book. I investigated further…

She joined the site in December 2009. She’s a female. She writes ROMANCE and NON-HUMAN! She has more FAVORITE AUTHORS than any author I’ve ever seen. And they’re the usual suspects…

MISS C'S FAVORITE AUTHORS

c_kitten
secrecy456
Enithermon
Daniellekitten
whitesabretooth
HRKW
PennLady
phoenixphair
MugsyB
Fatality
purefire
papershotglass
Elianna
DecadentAngel
Wolf_girl13
austin_erotica
JazzMatthews
missmetalhead
Cedar_Needle
I_Shadow
mokkelke
zouzouni
sirreadsalot10
miss_kris
ShyChiWriter
TemptedAngel
Darkniciad
1rndm1
MissKris14
lostchicken
Phoenixbreez

I did some more detecting. I read a few of her selections. After reading her work I don’t think she’s soular. But I’m pretty sure I know who she is… a pretty well known name around here…

The QUEEN talked about ALTS in her original post – I wonder if she’ll be prepared to out MissCullen ALTS? Or is the fix in for the sixth straight year?

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Sorry scouries but you lose again. Only two names on your list even post in the AH, which I assume is your usual suspects. Why don't you give it a rest and quite trying to make a conspiracy out of a simple nomination.

Oh yeah, you haven't been nominated for anything, that's right. You will have to do it yourself as you usually do. How many votes did you get last year? 6 I believe. two from your main alts and four from Freddie.

And yet again

Joel's hands grabbed my hips & his claws almost cut into my skin with the force of his grip. Without further preparation, he entered me, pushing his awesome length into me with a single push. The white puff that exited my mouth felt like it was every bit of air from my lungs.

He rode me hard, pushing his knot past my entrance with force and I cried out. When he was completely seated his hands left my hips and came to rest on either side of me. I watched as his claws became paws and the creature behind me was now a wolf.

The wolf's cock was hot and hard inside of me. His pace was frenzied and animalistic. Joel had never taken me with the ferocity that he did now. I felt the pressure low in my belly.

Joel's hands grabbed my hips & his claws almost cut into my skin with the force of his grip. Without further preparation, he entered me, pushing his awesome length into me with a single push. The white puff that exited my mouth felt like it was every bit of air from my lungs.

He rode me hard, pushing his knot past my entrance with force and I cried out. When he was completely seated his hands left my hips and came to rest on either side of me. I watched as his claws became paws and the creature behind me was now a wolf.

The wolf's cock was hot and hard inside of me. His pace was frenzied and animalistic. Joel had never taken me with the ferocity that he did now. I felt the pressure build low in my belly. Accidently I looked out past the edges of the stone circle. I saw wolves over women taking them with the same urgency Joel took me with.

It was too much. The physical sensation combined with the intense visuals all around us. My control snapped and I was coming over his length screaming his name.

Bound to my mate, chapter 10, page 2; doctorwolf

First let me just say I don’t know JazCullen. I`m pretty sure I`ve never read one of her offerings.

When I found out today that the 12th ANNUAL AWARDS nomination process had started I clicked open the various nomination threads. My immediate question to myself was: “when did soular change her name?” I’m serious – that’s what came to mind.

Miss Cullen had nominations on every thread … from people who’d never posted before … nominating the same characters and the same scenes within minutes of each other. Only one person has ever been able to do this before – soular.

So Miss Cullen is either soular or she’s stolen a page out of her book. I investigated further…

She joined the site in December 2009. She’s a female. She writes ROMANCE and NON-HUMAN! She has more FAVORITE AUTHORS than any author I’ve ever seen. And they’re the usual suspects…

MISS C'S FAVORITE AUTHORS

c_kitten
secrecy456
Enithermon
Daniellekitten
whitesabretooth
HRKW
PennLady
phoenixphair
MugsyB
Fatality
purefire
papershotglass
Elianna
DecadentAngel
Wolf_girl13
austin_erotica
JazzMatthews
missmetalhead
Cedar_Needle
I_Shadow
mokkelke
zouzouni
sirreadsalot10
miss_kris
ShyChiWriter
TemptedAngel
Darkniciad
1rndm1
MissKris14
lostchicken
Phoenixbreez

I did some more detecting. I read a few of her selections. After reading her work I don’t think she’s soular. But I’m pretty sure I know who she is… a pretty well known name around here…

The QUEEN talked about ALTS in her original post – I wonder if she’ll be prepared to out MissCullen ALTS? Or is the fix in for the sixth straight year?

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA
So when a highly deserving author gets nominated it automatically means it's by ALTs???!?!?
I can ensure you I don't know JazCullen except from her wonderful works
Quit bitching around about others especially about your betters!

So when a highly deserving author gets nominated it automatically means it's by ALTs???!?!?
I can ensure you I don't know JazCullen except from her wonderful works
Quit bitching around about others especially about your betters!
I just want to say this, that as someone who's never participated in the awards, it seems RIDICULOUSLY suspicious to me that a half a dozen people with under ten posts have all nominated sex scenes from the same story by the same author that... in my opinion... are really not all that original, they're pretty normal examples of normal sex scenes (sorry, my opinion). Now, if this author is someone with a massive fanbase who put out a call for nominations in her last update I can see this happening (and I don't give a damn enough to check) but otherwise, this seems suspicious to me.

And I was feeling this way as I read down through the thread seeing the same author and story nominated repeatedly, before I ran into that post, with no prior involvement in Literotica's awards. Honestly, I have no personal investment here. The only things I've read of JazCullen's were these nominations. I don't really care, but it does look rather like there could have been an alt or three in there, maybe even by a well-meaning fan... something I've seen happen in webcomic awards.

Anyhow, since I'm posting I may as well nominate.

I shuddered and climaxed as small convulsions peaked into large eruptions, causing my mind to envelop rapture. My breasts tingled with electricity greater than Edison ever found. "Fuck me Sochie," I begged. "Fuck me hard! Please do it, please I need it. Fuck me please. Fuck me please. Fuck me please! Fuckme fuckme fuckme fuckme please!" Every neuron in my brain produced brilliant splendor as Tesla joined Edison in a mind visiting ecstasy, electric ecstasy, orgasmic ecstasy, shocking ecstasy! One orgasm, another, another, another . . .

"Tell me again baby, I don't believe you. Tell me again or I'm gonna stop. You didn't tell me to fuck your cunt." Sochie moaned in my ear, pushing her cheek against my face as her steamy breath warmed my fevered cheeks. She stroked, stroked, and stroked with blind, blind, blinding speed. Hairs stood on my body in orgasmic craze as I breathed tepid air into burning lungs. My orgasm quaked and trembled, quaked, quaked, quaked, trembled, trembled, trembled, in a mighty spew, spew, spew . . .

"Fuck my cunt!" my mouth screamed but no words came out as I forgot how to speak. The eruption lashed flames through my body, reddening a red face, peaking peaked nipples, wheezing wheezed breath. Stars flashed before my eyes as I almost lost consciousness finishing with a final silent, "Fuck!"

She Moves Me, page two, Esperanza_Hidalgo

Last edited:
I nominate Moon Dreams:kiss::heart:

His hard body glistened in the moonlight, his blood flowed hot and wild, and his cock felt like a long, hot rod of pure living steel, driving him beyond all thoughts of control. The primal beat of lust was pounding through his body and with every pulse, his painfully hard flesh, demanding his mate. Take her. Fuck her. Mark her now. Claim her now.

He golden eyes sought hers and held her, daring her to deny his right to possess her.

Sweat ran from his body, as he fought for control. He needed to take her, hard, fast, and deep. Mark her so that all would know that she belonged to him, only to him. But first he needed to hear her cry out her pleasure, to scream his name, and to beg him never to stop loving her.

Too impatient to remover her clothing, he ripped at it instead, shredding her sweater and bra, and then ripping the jeans from her legs. The material fell away as if it were made of nothing, floating softly to the floor. The sweet scent of her cream filled the hot night air, and called to him, enfolding him in its sensual arms.

Slipping his arms around her, he pulled her close, and low, soft moans came from her luscious lips. His lips brushed hers, and then his tongue demanded entrance, taking her mouth in a carnal act that promised more pleasure to come.

http://www.literotica.com/s/moon-dreams

Last edited:
She felt as if a knot was tightening within her core with every suck, nibble, and pinch he applied to her nipples. She rubbed her thighs together and squirmed beneath him. He released the object of his attention and continued his trail down her body with his tongue. She tensed for a moment, as she didn't know what he was doing but relaxed as his tongue lazily circled her navel. He pushed her legs open gently at the same time and settled between them.

He glanced up at her as he felt her gentle quiver. "Trust me." He murmured.

Freedom Of Flight Chapter 7

Whitesabretooth

Absolutely wonderful!

I just want to say this, that as someone who's never participated in the awards, it seems RIDICULOUSLY suspicious to me that a half a dozen people with under ten posts have all nominated sex scenes from the same story by the same author that... in my opinion... are really not all that original, they're pretty normal examples of normal sex scenes (sorry, my opinion). Now, if this author is someone with a massive fanbase who put out a call for nominations in her last update I can see this happening (and I don't give a damn enough to check) but otherwise, this seems suspicious to me.

And I was feeling this way as I read down through the thread seeing the same author and story nominated repeatedly, before I ran into that post, with no prior involvement in Literotica's awards. Honestly, I have no personal investment here. The only things I've read of JazCullen's were these nominations. I don't really care, but it does look rather like there could have been an alt or three in there, maybe even by a well-meaning fan... something I've seen happen in webcomic awards.

I have to agree with you.. The mods should take a VERY close look at these recs before they give out any awards..

The harvest Ch 03

The harvest ch 03 by nomoretears00

My head thrashed back and forth on the bed as he worked me, his purrs deep and loud. Sliding his fingers out, his shaft pressed at my opening.

"I claim you... always and forever, Chosen."

"Yes..." I gasped eagerly. "Yes!"

The strands of his hair held my legs up as he slid home in one slow motion. Leaning over my body, he stared into my eyes. His pace quickly picked up as he thrust in and out of me, never breaking eye contact. A light sweat covered both of us as he drove me closer to the edge. Pleasure flowed throughout my body as I gazed submissively back at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back