Conversations

Exploration2

Experienced
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Posts
88
Conversations are what make us human. It is by conversing that we learn and discover the other person. All captivating interactions start with a conversation.

Yet conversations seem to be a waning art. I took a flight recently and it was rare to hear two people talking and laughing getting to know each other.

Perhaps it is our shy or introverted natures. Maybe its the hesitation of starting a conversation and then finding it hard to disengage. Planes do make a captive audience.

Fortunately none of the above obstacles apply here.

Come share a drink with me and let us learn about our desires and passions. Tell me what brings a smile to your lips or makes your eyes brighten with interest. What makes you turn and take a second look.

Lets engage in a mutual journey of discovery into the twist and turns of our minds.

A few random facts about myself:
I am a 36 year old sane, articulate, creative professional man.
I love nature. Do a lot of hiking and camping and also enjoy photography.
 
Greetings

Hi Jenny,

Thank you. Intrigue is always a positive. Would very much like to discover more about you.

Rob
 
How has this post not captured the attention of more women? It was wonderfully thought out and written. I could almost hear you speaking to me.
Hopefully you got some PMs :) good luck
 
The art of speaking

Being able to hold a conversation .. Speaking about interests . Likes and dislikes makes us human .. Words are like magic a art .. Come chat with me and get to know me ..
 
I don't post often..or ever really lol...but I did like yours...and wanted to reply....I to am surprized you haven't had tons of replies as I loved what you said.....its nice to find someone wanting to have a conversation....good luck and I would love to talk sometimes :))......
 
You are a very good writer and if.....

Your conversations are as good........I would love to talk with you! My time is somewhat limited I work a lot of hours but in avail evenings after 10 on EST or mornings 9-11. And Sunday evenings too. Anyway check out my poems and vote and comment. Then check out my posts and threads. I hope to hear from you! Kitten:rose:
 
I agree with those that have written before me. It was a wonderful post, and i too am surprised you weren't inundated.

Conversation is what bonds us, and what we build a relationship on. It's how we get to know one another, by using the written word, where we can't hide behind a smile, but have to open up and communicate.

I wish there were more people here that felt as you do. More people that realised good conversation isn't," so what turns you on baby?" rather than 'wanna f..k?" But it's about climbing inside someone's mind and exploring as you travel a journey together.

Good on you for your post, and if you were 20 years older I'd be knocking on your door. :)

Good luck

Jewdles
 
May I take peek

Thank you for your kind words Jewdles. I like the thought of climbing into someones mind and going for walk.
 
Procrastinating

Errands to do and life to take care of but would rather procrastinate on here for a little longer
 
Interesting

Very interesting post!

Here's a bump for you to the top.

drop me a PM if interested after reading my stories and postings. I really like when my cyber friends can chat about more than naughty stuff even though the naughty stuff is very fun!:rose:

would love to find more about you and what you would like to chat about.

SE
 
Sunday dichotomy

Sunday tends to be a bitter sweet day. The morning starts with so much potential of new exciting adventures. The night brings the dreaded weekly routine. Thoughts of work and deadlines.
 
Hi

Hi, brand new here. I mean I like reading stories (true ones, not fiction) and thought I would try this board to see if anyone would like to chat?
 
Back
Top