Halloween Winners!

Congratulations Aurora! I toldja yesterday, didn't I? :D :nana:

Congratulations to the other winners too, the competition was rough, and it had to be a strong story to rise to the top over them all.
 
Congratulations to everyone who won, and even those who finished a piece and entered it.
 
We were able to put up with a month of hell, so we're all winners IMO. :kiss:

From the bottom of my heart, I thank everyone who took the time to read/vote/comment on "Bitter Harvest," those who gave me honest & constructive feedback and encouraged me when I thought I wouldn't make it.

Again, thank you. :rose:
 
You all get prizes!

With every contest, the quality of story gets better and better. Though I must admit I have prolly o/ded on erotic horror and non-human in the last month, I congratulate all the entrants for some superb storytelling.

Rora, you deserved the Oscar, but the scale of your achievement is measured by the classy acts you left in your wake. :nana: :nana:

Congrats to everyone. Is Og still stuck in that latex birthing dirigible? Can someone get him out and tell him it's all over now. :catroar:
 
Congrats to all who entered... the highs, the lows, the tears and the trolls. It was a baptism of fire and well worth the agony endured over the last few weeks! :)

Congratulations to the winners! :nana:
 
Well done Aurora!
Your's was the second or third that I read - the memory of it chills me still.



Congratulations to everyone who entered - I wish I'd had the time and disposition to read more entries.
 
Congratualtions to everyone who entered the Halloween contest this year and especially Aurora taking first place. You all did fabulous. :rose:
 
Thank you all. I literally put a lot of love into Bitter Harvest, and I'm very happy to see that it paid off.

I am deeply honored to have been in such fine company during the contest.
 
Quite a month for you, eh 'Rora?

Congratulations to all the winners!


Ok...I so need to enter the Holiday Contest...I haven't posted a new story to Lit in far too long. Y'all must think I've forsaken ya...
 
Congratulations to Aurora Black, Ohida and HelenofTroy on your fine stories and on your wins.

Thanks to all who read, voted, commented and sent feedback on my story. It's much appreciated.
 
Green_Gem said:
Congratulations to Aurora Black, Ohida and HelenofTroy on your fine stories and on your wins.

Thanks to all who read, voted, commented and sent feedback on my story. It's much appreciated.

Thank you, Green Gem. I regret not getting to yours before time ran out.
 
Back
Top