7 months pregnant and breast feeding my brother

pellso27

Wisdom Seeker
does that not just make your cock hard. Her nipple swelled and then released the warm sweet milk I of course sucked and sucked till her tits were sore and extended to a lovely point. ummm mmmmm :devil:

Aside from your peurile incest fantasies, what bothers me is your egregious narration shift:

In the title, it's "Feeding my brother"
In the text, it's "I sucked her tits..."

Point of view, people. Point of view.

he fucked her as he watched himself nurse her tits

How'd he manage to watch himself do that, are they some sort of squids with external eye stalks?

It might explain the unnecessary incest.

How'd he manage to watch himself do that, are they some sort of squids with external eye stalks?

It might explain the unnecessary incest.

you are a SUCKER, I love the necessary incest!

You're talking waaaaaaay over the head of someone who's not only into incest, but gives every indication that he's a product of it.

better to drink of sisters milk than have a prostate coated in sperm

more like an Almond Joy commercial, you know...sometimes you feel like a nut! Sometimes you dont

more like an Almond Joy commercial, you know...sometimes you feel like a nut! Sometimes you dont

Since you're familiar with the commercial, you'll understand what I'm saying when I say you're obviously a Mounds.

as in RoryN likes mounds of sperm on his hamburgers! yeah I know it!

happy and loving it, laughing at people like you. Come on now judge and then judge some more and when you're finished ask yourself, what it has done for you.

shit briches

Back