~ Lit Radio - Specifically for the PG?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiarra

~sinderella
Once upon a time on a forum far, far away - I used to manage an online radio station. The people involved from the DJ's, to tech support and beyond were all members of our community, and we all had an absolute BLAST!

So, I'm curious - if RuneBlade and I were to start up a station that was specifically catered to the PG - would anyone at all be interested in listening? Participating? Maybe even becoming a DJ?

We would provide an interactive, LIVE broadcast, and take requests and/or dedications from members via PM. We'd highlight specific PG events - such as the Scavenger Hunt that is currently happening, - and direct listeners to other fun filled threads of interest or the latest hot topics!

Just thought I'd throw this out there to see what the response is - any and all feedback would sincerely be appreciated! *S*

Good good mornin' out there! You're listening to KLIT radio - news, weather, and traffic at the top and bottom of every hour! :D

Good good mornin' out there! You're listening to KLIT radio - news, weather, and traffic at the top and bottom of every hour! :D

Haha. Exaaaactly.

So, I'm curious - if RuneBlade and I were to start up a station that was specifically catered to the PG - would anyone at all be interested in listening? Participating? Maybe even becoming a DJ?

I think we need an audio teaser! Go-go-gadget sexy Tiarra voiceovers!

RB has great taste in music...and I am sure you do too, Tiarra.:rose:

I would be game to listen...

It is Sunday night lots of people preparing for the upcoming week, so I am sure there will be others interested as well.:rose:

Funny enough, I was just thinking about this. I'll bet it was the same forum from long, long ago and I was thinking how much I've missed the radio portion of the forum.

Good luck with it!

Hahaha...love the name! I know someone that professes to have a nice radio voice. Maybe he'll come forward.

I'd be interested.

I'd LOVE to work with You on this, Bri! BWAINZ! :rose:

Funny enough, I was just thinking about this. I'll bet it was the same forum from long, long ago and I was thinking how much I've missed the radio portion of the forum.

Good luck with it!

Aww, thanks hunni! We'll see what we can do! Maybe You'll do a lil voice-over or read a short, erotic story that we can broadcast, huh Mikey?! ;)

Hahaha...love the name! I know someone that professes to have a nice radio voice. Maybe he'll come forward.

That'd be great, darlin! Please send Him our way! *S*

OK.

Well one person heard from!

I guess I will just start this. I have registered http://www.radiolit.com and will be streaming tunes...starting now. Click on the link, then press the M3U button and you should be able to hear tunes through the magic of the intertubes. It's kinda random right now.

I'll come on the air on Wednesdays starting this upcoming Wednesday at 7PM EST (YMMV). Post requests here or shout out a request to someone. Or PM me if you want to hear something special. And I'll play it then.

Anyone interested in DJing a show at any other time, let me know. And I'll hook you up.

I have a pretty broad range of tastes but maybe I do not understand how this would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back