Women Only Yahoo Messenger Club for voice and /or cam

SultryDesires

Experienced
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Posts
50
This thread is intended to help women find other women to voice or cam with on Yahoo Messenger. You don't have to reveal your Yahoo ID in the post...simply type that you are interested and have the capability to do one or the other or both. Hopefully this will enable women to contact one another on Lit and then go from there.

Hopefully more women will break out of their shell and allow themselves to be uninhibited. Remember, communicating via voice or cam does not have to be sexual ,( at least at first it doesn't) altho I am sure that you will find it to be a very gratifying experience when and if it does.

Many women have said that they are not ready to let their hair down , so to speak and communicate this way. I , for one, find it a wonderful way to chat plus it verifies the authenticity of one's gender.

I can voice on Yahoo and I also have a cam. However , the cam is intended to be used after I have gotten to really know you and have spoken to you using Yahoo voice.
 
hi all..very new here. i wouldlove to do this! yes count me in! girls....feel free to pm me on here. i do have yahoo and skype and msn and i do have a cam..would love to explore..
 
i wish my laptop was in better shape! we had to have to the screen replaced and now the damn cam/mic doesn't work. does anyone know if the iphone has an app for yahoo messenger that would allow voice/cam?
 
Sultry is amazing, sensual, and, well, sultry. Any one of us would be lucky to get to have a "talk" with you.
 
Sultry is amazing, sensual, and, well, sultry. Any one of us would be lucky to get to have a "talk" with you.


Oh my goodness, I do believe I am blushing. Thank you Krystal and I would like to add the same sentiment about you. Not because I feel I have to reciprocate, it's because I want to say that I am enjoying getting to know you very much. I love our " talks"!
 
This is a great idea! I'm waaaay interested... I've never done anything with a girl, but I am so curious and really want to...
 
sounds like it could b fun. feel free 2 pm me 4 my yahoo name.
maybe we could get n all girls group chat going :p
 
Back
Top