Hung son picks up long lost mother

HUNG SON

Experienced
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Posts
46
This story has an extremely well hung kid in search of his mother who took off when he was about 8. Ten years later he has tracked her down.

Originally he wanted to confront her about leaving. But he spied on her in a local bar and he has seen she is going home with a different guy nearly every night.

Now instead of yelling at her about leaving him he decides he wants to fuck her to show his anger. Of course, the fact that his mother Gemma is a hot lookin 38 yr old with amazing tits and a very fuckable ass might have a little to do with it.

So on a busy Friday night at the bar he makes his move. He asks his unsuspecting mother to dance. They dance a few songs and then go to the bar for a drink. He looks at Gemma and tells her "I am hung like a horse and would love to stuff your pussy with my twelve inch cock." He guides her hand down to his jeans and she feels all the proof she needs.

"Let's go to my place" Gemma tells her son. On the drive to her place he is totally turned on knowing he is about to fuck his own mother!

At his mothers place they quickly undress. Gemma has fucked a lot of men and boys but has never seen a 12 inch cock. She can't wait. "Holy shit-if that isn't a huge motherfuckin' cock!" Gemma says when she sees it. The young lad smiles to himself. Yes it is huge and I'm about to be a motherfucker, he thinks to himself.

"First thing first kid. I must try to deepthroat that monster." No problem mom, he thought. How many boys dream of their own mother sucking their cock. His had just volunteered. So what if she didn't know who he was.

Gemma came over and knelt in front of her John Holmes sized son. As he felt his mothers tits and watched her stroke his dick and then take it in her mouth he thought to himself - "This bitch left me and now I'm gonna give her the fuck of her life."

Gemma tried mightily to deepthroat her kid's big cock but it was impossible. Good effort though he thought as his mom gave him an awesome hummer.

Gemma then rode the big cock. Her son made her cum and she thrashed violently. He then did her missionary and doggy style. Three times the kid made his mom cum. He, however, was saving a big load of cum for his mother's ass.

He got his tube of KY jelly and lubed up the corn hole of his dear mother. "Take it easy on me big boy," Gemma said. Not gonna happen he thought to himself. As he filled each hand with his mother's perfect tits he drove his massive cock all the way in her ass. "Oh fuck," they both said. Him cause he loved the fact he was drilling his mother's ass for all it was worth and Gemma because it was too big.

He was pounding her so deep and hard she couldn't get a word out. "ungh" and "oohh" were the things she did get out. Then the kid flipped her over on to her back. Continuing to fuck her ass he wanted to see her face when he told her who he was.

The expression on her face was already priceless as this oversized cock pounded her anally. But when he said "How does it feel to have your own son fuck you in the ass, bitch?" Gemma's face became even more pained.

It was obvious to her who he was once he told her. As she came to the conclusion that her son had really gotten her back, he let go the biggest load of cum in her ass. He pulled out and as he got dressed he said "Thanks for the fuck mom."

Neither were likely to forget that night.
 
interesting idea.

However, to spice it up, what about this:

Maybe Mom is the first woman who manages to deep throat him. Or she is really great in bed.
Anyway: In the end, the guy doesn't tell her, that he is her son. Instead, he asks her about another date. She accepts, and from that day forward, they meet each day and fuck like mad.
I think they are almost becoming addicted to each other. I mean, mom loves the big cock, and the son loves her tight ass and her great blowjobs ....

Some time later - they still fuck like mad each day. Today is the guys birthday, and the woman confesses, that she once had a son that was in the same age - he even shares the same birthday, like her boyfriend.
Now, it's time for the son to confess ... or maybe even better: he is fooling her. He tells her, that his mom left him, when he was 8 years old ... but he doesn't know where she is right now.
The mom becomes suspicious. She asks him more details about his mother, and so she finds out that he is her son.
The woman is unsure about the future: Should they keep on fucking, even though he is her son ?
The son tells her, that he would love to keep on having sex with her, but the mom is still unsure ... but then, the son drops his pants and shows her his hard dick ... and so, Mom can't resist
 
Since people love that "who do you wanna fuck" thread, let's check out some other hungson classics.
 
Is there a reason why you resurrect all the old threads from HUNG SON? I mean I saw like 6 (or more) threads that have been buried since about 8 years. And in all of them, you just posted the same line.
 
Back
Top