Only posting a couple non-nude pics

It took me awhile, we'll us a while, but it happened. I couldn't stand it! The excitement was overwhelming!! I don't know about some of these but, oh well! Hope and pray that I don't get my feelings hurt.

Great start ;).
 
Wow so very sexy what a women your hubby is a very lucky man I would love to have the opportunity to have some time alone with you. Hopefully we will get some more pics soon. Would love to to chat pm me if interested cheers
 
This one is humbling, but I am what I am and hope you can overlook the obvious. Xoxox
 
Last edited:
Obviously we wee playing around and having fun. I love date night!
 
Last edited:
Gorgeous Woman!

Thank you for being brave enough to hang out here with all of us voyeurs! Posting photos here is a journey and you have come a long way. You have such beautiful legs. You need to show them off with hose. Thigh highs or gartered, it would be very hot. Hubby would not be able to keep away from you!
 
Darn, having trouble with a few more. Mostly because I can't believe I am trying or even thinking of posting them! Transferring from camera to, oh never mind, am nervous and have to think about it some more!! Yikes!!
 
Darn, having trouble with a few more. Mostly because I can't believe I am trying or even thinking of posting them! Transferring from camera to, oh never mind, am nervous and have to think about it some more!! Yikes!!

You've got nothing whatsoever to be nervous about. You are, unquestionably, unutterably, utterly, stunning. Share what you will, but know that much at least.
 
Just perused your thread and was quite aroused by your photos. Thanks for sharing! (btw, that green dress looks terrific on you). Care to describe some of your "activities" on date night? ... ;)
 
love

the pictures. wish I had a professor like you. What type of psych do you teach?
 
It's not a clear pic, but this is new for us and he was nervous too. Since I encouraged him, and he was rather willing, we have some. It sure was exciting, that's for sure! Crazy, but exciting. The thrill sure worked on my pleasure level meter!

Now, there are a few more, but are way more clear, and shall we say graphic? May need to start having a few margaritas before having the nerves, and stupidity to post them. Enough, here goes.......

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why these are sideways. Maybe you can rotate them. Hope it is not too clear actually!!

I love this position and the control he takes which allows me my little eroticism issues to be fully....explored. Tell you more about that if I wave not already, I think, whatever!
 
Last edited:
Beautiful and Classy

You have a lovely physical form and I'm happy that you are receiving lots of affirmations for the way you look. But you also seem to have a sense of style and grace that is classy and powerfully attractive that is independent of your good looks.

I'm intrigued!
 
You look great, and I don't mind bending my neck to look at the last two
 
Now back to 2days ago, or nights?? As my husband says, we got all buzzed up so the pictures of the green dress sans anything else. Not till we got home though! Then the skirt came off, in the garage, and, well he tied my hands up to the storage rack and made me CRAZY!! OMG! That was very erotic! How could I not let, and suggest some pictures??

These became very, very clear and descriptive, shall we say. I have NEVER seen myself or us this way, and frankly overt pornography is not for me. However, I know that you will like it and I am willing to find out. Yikes, as I say! Here goes.....gulp..........
 
Sorry forgot a picture.

Oh, black and white is more, or less, oh you tell me what to do.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top