panties yes or no

twistinside

Literotica Guru
I really like the hooked or unhooked thread so why not ask, are you wearing panties right now and also do you wear panties when you go out?

right now none on if i do thong or g sting only mainly just in winter summer usually none

Nicholas?

I always wear my knickers. I mean, if I didn't, there'd be nothing there for the BF to peel off!

By the way, I hate those horrible, ugly thong/g-string things. I tried them once and I didn't like having bare arse cheeks

I generally don't wear panties. When I do it's just for effect, so I would wear a matching bra and panty set, usually lacy and brightly coloured, probably a g-string or brazillian bottom and push up or half cup bra.

I love it when my girl and I are out and I discover she's not wearing them. Especially when she wears a skirt.

I love it when my girl and I are out and I discover she's not wearing them. Especially when she wears a skirt.

Mistress enjoys the same thing FSU.

Like SweetNatasha, I am either not wearing panties, or wearing them for effect ... I do have a bit of a fetish for matching bra and panties (lacey, pretty)

I got this PM, so I thought I would explain here too...

someone said:
the effect is to wear a short skirt or a really undersized shorts and have men see your underwear, right? or a shine-through shirt and have a red or black lace bra peeping through?

LOL no. The effect is to drop a guy's jaw when I wriggle out of my clothes and he sees me in lingerie.

Yes sometimes I wear a sheer top with a lacy bra underneath, but that's a different kind of effect, sexy and classy too - at least I hope classy lol

If someone gets a glimpse under a short skirt I'd actually prefer they see just me, no panties. And, yeah, okay that might not be so classy ;) but sexy and fun

wife wears for work, or if i ask for a present after a longday but normally does not wear evening or weekends

I generally don't wear panties. When I do it's just for effect, so I would wear a matching bra and panty set, usually lacy and brightly coloured, probably a g-string or brazillian bottom and push up or half cup bra.

No reason to cover up an ass like your's! :)

I got this PM, so I thought I would explain here too...

LOL no. The effect is to drop a guy's jaw when I wriggle out of my clothes and he sees me in lingerie.

Yes sometimes I wear a sheer top with a lacy bra underneath, but that's a different kind of effect, sexy and classy too - at least I hope classy lol

If someone gets a glimpse under a short skirt I'd actually prefer they see just me, no panties. And, yeah, okay that might not be so classy ;) but sexy and fun

Maybe you can show us natasha?;):rose::rose::rose:

My wife

She is a bit shy. When we got married. I used to tell her not to wear panty at least at bed but she said that she feels heavily wet there if she does not wear one. I told her, soon she will get used to it. And juices are for joy. She now prefers to be pantyless and oily there.

Not wearing any right now but usually when I go out... just not always!

Back