I'm the man

zeemaza

Virgin
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Posts
25
I woke up this morning, thinking to myself that there has to be something different to do. It's a shame really because life used to be so full of ... well ... life, I guess! But lately it's just been all work and no play.

I picked up my phone and started going through my contacts. I was looking for someone to call; someone to do something with, but who or what?

As I flicked through the numbers, I came across a name from the past. Should I do this? Do I want to do this? I'm gonna do this!

I pressed the 'Dial' button and waited for a few seconds.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

My phone rang. Someone said "A voice out of your past."

I searched my memory and didn't have a clue. Maybe it was a wrong number. The guy laughed and then suddenly I remembered.

It was the guy I picked up one night in a bar and brought him home for the night. My husband was out of town and I was lonesome, so I went out and picked up the first guy that bought me a drink, and after I got him here on my couch we necked until I decided he would do, and invited him to stay the night.

In the morning I gave him my phone number and told him to call me but I never heard from him. Perhaps it was because I had told him I was engaged to be married, which I did but later it fell through and I've been without a boyfriend or a lover ever since.

So what made him think of me? Maybe it was the orange juice or the hot coffee I had served him in the morning, complete with sugar and cream and the phrase "blond and sweet" came up, which I am.
"So what brings on this erotic phone call?", I asked
 
"Hmmmmm .... I'm impressed .... you remember," I replied, unable to figure out whether or not she was able to sense the nervousness in my voice. "How's it been?"

I was hoping it would be easier for me to do this but it was quite hard, actually. Once, I was a player but when things started going well for me at work I had to concentrate on my career and maybe make up for some of the time I had wasted playing.

There was both an upside and a downside to the way things had turned out; the upside being that I was now more financially secure while the downside was I was rusty. But at least she still remembered me which meant that I must have left a good impression.

I remembered how gorgeous she was. Her long blonde hair and wide blue eyes and her rocking body. I felt an all too familiar stir in my groins.
 
Joyce

He said "You remember."

I didn't have the slightest ideas who he was or what he looked like, but remembered the incident.

I just answered ":It's been a long road, but now I am home and ready for another adventure. Would you like to come with me?"

Of course, then I laughed to myself having used rthe word "COME"

Did I mean it the way he might have interpreted? Maybe. Let him take the next step and we will see. I didn't know where he was and he was calling my cellphone. He didn't have a clue where I was either.
 
Boy would I like to "come" you, I laughed out loud at how twisted my mind was. Yet again, she probably knew that all I was interested in was a hot, steamy encounter and who was I to argue?

I decided to be aggressive about it and not waste any time. "When and where," I responded, the anticipation having its immediate effect on my dick.

I couldn't believe how I had neglected the pleasures of life, lately. Now it's time to make up for all the lost time.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I held the phone. Not too shabby, I thought. My thick black hair needed some trimming but other than that I was a neat package. My piercing black eyes, muscular body, tanned skin and deep voice always did the trick and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.
 
Joyce

"Meet me at the Red Apple Market in the mall in thirty minutes. I'll be driving a gray Chev with Oregon license plates. Is that enough time for you or do yiu need an hour?"
 
"Thirty minutes is fine," I replied.

It was a beautiful day and the drive was pleasant. The anticipation of things to come were making me impatient; a simple stop sign or red light made me curse my misfortunes. I had to calm down a little but the memory of this babe-of-a-woman was taking its toll on me.

I slowly pulled into the mall parking lot and began looking for her gray Chev and her oregon plates. Then I saw it parked on the other side of the lot so I slowly headed in its direction.

Yes, it was her. My God! I thought to myself, while congratulating myself on picking her to call, of all people. Indeed, it was a good choice; no, the best choice.

I pulled into the vacant spot next to her car. "Hi there," I said.
 
Joyce

I got out of my car and walked to his.

"May I get in?", I asked.

I didn't wait for a reply. I opened his door and climbed in,. I held out my hand and we shook hands as I asked why it had taken so damn long for him to call me.

"Was I a lousy fuck or didn't you like me? Or, were you in a relationship that fell apart and now you need a piece of ass?"

"Or was it because I was married and you knew my husband was out of town so it was just a one night stand? Well- just so you know, he is out if town again and wont be back until the weekend so I am free if you want me,."
 
We shook hands and I kept her hand in mine as she blurted out something. I didn't know if she was angry or what. She seemed a little annoyed at first but that was a good sign. She was simply angry that I never called again.

"Hey there, Slow down!" I said reassuringly. "You're married and that's all there is to it."

She was a hot blooded as I remembered her. She had a no nonsense attitude about her and went directly to the point.

"And yes, I do want you," I continued. "And as long as we're together, I don't want to hear one single word about that husband of yours; otherwise, anything goes. Are we clear?"
 
Joyce

"Yes you are clear but there is one thing you need to know and then I will obey your command. You might have the impression he is travelling on business. I know where he is and whom he is with. He is in a motel out by the airport with his lover."

"While I am with you, I am all yours"

No more words were necessary as our mouths were locked together and his tongue was in my mouth. I was taught long ago not to talk with my mouth full, and I had nothing to say except I thought "I love you"

He was just what I needed today.
 
It was obvious what this woman needed. I decided that I would ravish her. Non of that soft, sensual rubbish ... this woman needed it hard and fast. Yes, I thought to myself, I will show her who's the boss around here.

I felt the old me emerging. This is exactly what I needed; a reminder that I was once a real player and oh boy, what a remeinder this was going to be.

I pulled back my head and looked her in the eyes. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my throbbing dick. "I think what you need is down there, not up here," I said.
 
Back
Top