Because it will be my birthday ... again

I'm here! You're gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you have in store this time around. :D

OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

Thanks everyone for helping me get to 5,000 posts on my old thread! That thread still has 500+ pictures on it, and you can see it here. I’ll post an index sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorites:

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

And, another little friendly clarification: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but it's just not my thing. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. Crass messages get you nowhere.

I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, you’ll be the first to know. ;)

I'm here to have a good time, and I hope you enjoy! :heart::heart:

Less rules! More boobs!

I kid, obviously. You are lovely, and I can't wait to see what the next 5000 posts bring forth.

OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

Thanks everyone for helping me get to 5,000 posts on my old thread! That thread still has 500+ pictures on it, and you can see it here. I’ll post an index sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorites:

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

And, another little friendly clarification: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but it's just not my thing. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. Crass messages get you nowhere.

I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, you’ll be the first to know. ;)

I feel like you got to 5000 really fast, and I'm not surprised! You are the sweetest woman on lit, with an incredible body to boot. Glad to see you back for part 2! :D

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

Okay even if your Bday isn't officially today, I'll be over with the cake and ice cream to smear alllllll over you!!! Mmmm :rose:

Okay even if your Bday isn't officially today, I'll be over with the cake and ice cream to smear alllllll over you!!! Mmmm :rose:

Cover her in cake and ice cream and I'll be over to lick it all off! Yumm!!! Sam, you look delicious enough to eat already! Even without the cake and ice cream toppings!!!!

Last edited:

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

You are just beyond sexy...I certainly hope you have a birthday to remember, just not too easy to remember...if you know what I mean!

Sam,

You look wonderful, so lovely, sexy and very beautiful.
It feels great to be back perving on you thread.

Definitely excited about the new thread! I'm liking the new profile pic as well...come sit on my face :p

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

Glad to see you back SweetSam;):kiss::rose:

What do you know, it will be my birthday again soon.
Yay for the new thread. :D

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

Yay!!!! You have started a new thread. Did I mention you look fabulous in red? Color me subscribed.

Cake, ice cream...

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

Let's celebrate with cake, ice cream....and spankings !

Hooorahhhhh. The godess of gorgeousness is back!
And there is much rejoicing.
Glad you are carrying on. Made my day.
Foxy:rose:

Sexy pics from a sexy lady on a sexy new thread....Awesome Sam!!!

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

You're still looking great, Sam

SweetSam, I look forward to wishing you a happy birthday ... thanks for sharing your amazing pictures for now :rose:

:heart::heart:Present Time!:heart::heart:

I was in the middle of posting this yesterday when my thread was closed, so here now is a gift for you all. You'll need earbuds and 8.5 minutes of alone time to enjoy it. ;)

If you like it, please rate it! If you don't like it, please don't rate it! :)

I was in the middle of posting this yesterday when my thread was closed, so here now is a gift for you all. You'll need earbuds and 8.5 minutes of alone time to enjoy it. ;)

Umm....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll definitely be putting this to goo use later today :)

Back