The wedding and after (open to one guy)

Frank

I know you are right about the bed. It was hers, actually given to us by her mom and dad when we were first married.

Lets use Holly's bed. I've never been in it - believe me, but I know you have and Holly wont mind.

Tomorrow you can take me over to your apartment and we will bring over as much as we can. Next week we'll have your bed moved over here, or shall we just go buy a new one, mattress, springs and all and a new electric blanket, although with you under the covers you will keep me amply warm!

Then a kiss and then another, and I picked her up in my arms and carried her to Holly's room

It was in a bit of a turmoil, but we managed,. I dropped Iris on the bed and climbed on top of her, both of us still completely dressed, and we made love.

Afer a while I got up and helped her up, and then out of that lovely lavender dress that was now all wrinkled and even had a little tear in the bodice where I got a little rough wanting to fondle my new fiance's boob.

I wanted to always remember her in that dress that she wore when I fell in love with her, so I asked her to get it fixed so she could wear it again, hopefully the day we were to be married.

I sat on the bed as she stood before me wearing only her panties and bra.

With a grin and an erotic thought, I suggested that she take all her panties and throw them in the trash, because I didnt ever want to see her in panties again as I slipped them down and kissed her, and slipped my tongue in her tasting her and enjoying her scent, and never wanted another woman in this way the rest of my life.
 
Iris

I grinned at the thought of bringing my bed. It was new and quite a monster, being king sized and all. I'd also gotten new sheets and a new electric blanket, since I tended to get chilly at night. The only time I wasn't cold at night was during the roaring summer when it got over 90 degrees. I smiled at Frank slowly as he placed me on my best friend's bed. How we managed to make love with our clothes on though, is a bit of a blur.

We sat there together for a while and then he helped me up. I slipped off the beautiful lavender dress, noticing the slight tear. That wouldn't be hard to mend. I laughed when Frank said to toss my panties out, that he didn't want me wearing them anymore.

"Now now Frank, a girl needs her sexy underwear. Without it, we have less ways of enticing our men into our bed. Besides I love my undies, my collection is bigger than Holly's" I boasted with pride. As he slid my underwear off I kissed him back, moaning as his tongue slid inside of me. This man was pushing all the right buttons and my body was starting to feel a passion it had not in the longest of times....
 
Frank and Iris

Now naked, she laid on the bed as I rose and disrobed.

She looked, and I hoped with awe, at the size of my erect cock as I joined her and with her legs wrapped around me, we had sex. It had been a very long time since Lois fell ill, and I hadnt been playing around but our eyes were locked together in love as we fucked and kissed, and kissed and fucked until both exhausted, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

All I needed now was her choice of a wedding date and whom we would invite to share the date with us.
 
Iris

Laying naked before Frank, I knew that being with him was a joy unto itself. As he disrobed and I saw the size of his cock, I did gasp. He was bigger than I had expected and it was all for me. I sighed as he joined me on the bed. I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he slid inside me. I gasped as he filled me with his hardness, my back arching as we began to fuck. It was slow and heated, but wonderful. We went on and on until the both of us were completely exhausted, falling asleep in each other's arms.

"I love you Frank" I whispered as my eyes closed. This sleep was the most restful one I had in the longest time. I wondered in my sleep when we would get married, who we would invite, and what my parents would think once they found out. Oh dear my poor parents! That thought jolted me out of my sleep. It was morning once again, so I slipped into my underwear and proceeded to make breakfast for myself and Frank. I knew my way around his kitchen well, having raided it many times as a kid and as a teen when I slept over here. I got a tray, put the fixed food onto the tray, and took it back up to Holly's bedroom.

"Breakfast dear" I called out as I pushed open the door with my foot....
 
Frank

I grinned at her, and said "Put the tray there on the table and come here. there is only one thing I want to eat, for breakfast lunch and dinner.

She wore a robe, and when she took it off, there were those damn panties. When she got near, I didnt gently pull them down. I ripped them off of her and pulled her pussy right over my face and dove in.

Iris sort of yelped in surprise, but she was into it too as my tongue searched her secret place, and then I fulfilled one of my erotic desires, and pulled her forward so my tongue could search her perineum and then her anus.

So intimate. So loving. I wanted to live this way the rest of my life and hoped she might feel the same way.

Finally we stopped long enough to share some orange juice and coffee and a sweetroll she found in my kitchen, soon to be her kitchen, and I would be introduced to the wonders of her lifestyle as well as her adorable body.
 
Iris

I get the tray down on the table like Frank asked and came over to him. I took off my robe and watched him lovingly. Then he started to behave naughtily. He pulled me to him, ripping off my undies, making me cry out in surprise as he dove right into my pussy.

"Frank!" I managed to cry out before his tongue started to search me, licking the deepest most secret parts of me.

"Oooooh" I moaned as he continued, gently pushing me forward so he could reach other spots on me that as of yet were unexplored territory. I could have lost my mind there if we didn't stop for breakfast. I sipped my orange juice and nibbled on the sweet roll before I spoke again.

"You mister owe me a new pair of panties. And I think I owe you a bit of pay back for devouring me so" I said as I pushed Frank down on the bed. With a wicked glint in my eyes, I kissed him before I kissed my way down to his cock. I licked it, savoring it with the tip of my tongue before I took it in my mouth. This was my revenge, my moment to let him see what he was getting into. I sucked him softly, being mindful of my teeth, flicking the skin ever so lightly with my tongue. I gazed up at him, wondering just what my mouth was making him feel....
 
Frank

I watched her fellate me in ecstacy, and after just a very few moments, it was time to do what Lois and I used to do, but of course i would never tell Iris that.

And Holly and I never did it either, although we did hold each other and cuddle when her mom got sick, and other than a few hand strokes we never had sex.

I sort of pulled her around so she was straddling my head, and while she licked and sucked me, i licked and sucked her, with her wide open anus displayed I licked it and whispered to it that i loved her with all my heart and soul and I would do anything in my power to give her all the happiness she deserved.
 
Iris

I moaned around Frank's cock as his mouth latched onto my pussy again. It felt so good, having him pay such attention to my wet slit. I hummed my appreciation as I continued to suck him, trying to concentrate on what I was doing. If Frank kept this up, I was going to cum in his mouth.

"Frank, oooohhh, I love you" I moaned as I continued, knowing that my building orgasm would not be held back much longer.

"Frank, be warned that if you don't stop I'm going to cum" I whimpered around his cock, I was just too close....
 
Frank

I heard her murmur that she was about to cum. Nothing would make me happier than to have her cum in my mouth. It had been so long since a woman has done that, and the various women I had been with werent lovers, they were just cunts, and I never did things like I was doing now with the woman i was in love with.

At my age, cumming wasnt that easy any more, but I licked even harder until suddenly my face was flooded with her juices which I licked up and savored every drop, knowing it was just for me, as mine from thuis day forward, was just for her.

Then I thought of the stash I have accumulated of erotic videos and wondered if she would enjoy watching them with me.
 
Iris

"Ohhhhh" I moaned as my orgasm ripped through me. I shivered, my body twitching in delight. My juices flooded into Frank's mouth and he lapped it all up, savoring everything I had just given him. I stopped my sucking for a moment to turn and kiss him, tasting myself on his lips.

"Mmmm Frank that felt wonderful" I said as we kissed. I held onto him, my pussy still aching for more. My nipples were hard, my body just aching for a good long hot session of making love with this amazing man.

"Frank, take me now. Make love to me" I said softly before I lay my naked body down on the bed, offering him my body and my love, a gift that I hadn't given in a very very long time before these moments with Frank...
 
Frank

I was still pretty erect. Not like when i was twenty, but I hadnt cum and as she laid there with her legs apart, I slid in to bury my cock in that perfectly wonderful pussy, and we kissed again and again sharing her tastes with each other.

I said to Iris "we are already married, we dont need a piece of paper or mere words to tell the world of our love. But keep your own bank account so if something happens to me you wont have to pay inheritance taxes on your own money as my dad did when my mom died. I dont want any ownership of anything you have, except that wonderful pussy and those sweet lips that you wrapped so lovingly around my cock a few minutes ago."

When the mood strikes you, we can sit down and go over everything so you know what you have gotten yourself into.

then with a laugh- i added "I already know who I have gotten into!"
 
Iris

I moaned loudly as Frank slid his still hard cock inside of me. He was right, the piece of paper didn't matter. What mattered was this. This love, this passion that we shared. As we moved together, I could feel his love around me, filling me with a blazing heat.

"Frank" I moaned, all too aware that another intense orgasm was coming, one even more powerful than before. I clung to him as it raged over me. I cried out as it overtook me, crashing through my whole being. I quivered as I came, moaning loudly.

"Ah I know you have gotten into me, but can you handle me?" I asked teasingly as I moved with him still, my body still ready to go even after that intense orgasm....
 
Frank

I was so happy that I had satisfied her.

She asked if I could handle her I patted her naked ass and told her if she ever crossed me I would put her over my knee and spank her, but added that my spanks would be loving kisses with my hand, which would find its way to places no hands or fingers had ever been, and reached down and pressed my finger up against her anus and asked "Get then picture my love?"

"Yes I can handle you. As long as you let me handle you."
 
Iris

I moaned as Frank patted my ass. I didn't like the idea of being spanked, but Frank was old fashioned so I let him keep that idea. I knew he wouldn't hurt me on purpose. Then his fingers were pressing against my asshole, probing it's entrance.

"Frank" I moaned, wiggling in pleasure. It was a sensation beyong any other and I knew that I wanted more....
 
Frank

I pulled my finger to my mouth where i put in in deep, and got it wet and slimy

Then it returned where it wanted to go, and as sweet Iris wiggled , it found its way up her ass until it was in to the hilt, and I laughed to myself as being a woman, she never had enjoyed an anal prostate exam.

She probably never had a colonoscopy either and neither have I nor do I ever want one, but it was fun probing her ass with my finger.

Our eyes met amd I simply said "I have more surprises for you, my love."

Then the tongue that had been in her pussy and then in her asshole, went into her mouth and played with hers as she went limp, and became the love slave she didnt even know she wanted to be.

I changed the mood by chirping out "I wonder what Holly and Jim and doing now"
 
Iris

I moaned as Frank pushed his wet finger deep into my add. Goddess it felt good. But then I heard him whisper something I hoped I would never hear again. I heard him whisper the word slave. I froze. Anger started to bubble deep inside me. I hadn't been called that word in a very long time. Without much regard for this man who said he loved me, I slid myself away from him, pulling his fingers out of me.

"Frank, never ever will I let anybody call me their slave. That is what my ex called me the night he raped me. He said I was his sex slave, that I had to do whatever he wanted because I was his property. Or at least I would be once we were married. I won't let anybody own me, emotionally, physically or mentally," I said as I got dressed. I put my shoes on and faced him before I walked out the door.

"I won't let you treat me that way either Frank. Not ever," I said and then walked out the door. I found my purse, my hand finding the cell phone tucked inside. I dialed my cousin who lived down the road and he came and took me back to my apartment. I slid the key in the lock, opened the door, thanked my cousin and went inside. I locked the door behind me and tossed my purse on the couch. It was long past time for me to get clean. I slipped out of my dress and filled the tub with the hottest water I could stand and my favorite lavender bath salts. As I slipped into the fragrant water, I sighed. I would not be used, no matter what. I was a lady for Morta's sake. I hoped to heaven that the Roman Goddess of death didn't mind me using her name in such a manner. It was not the time to go provoking a goddess....

One year later:
Iris stood by the man she had met about a month after she walked out of Frank's house. His name was Aiden and he was the best thing that had happened to Iris. He was the same age as Iris; a strong, morally sound, and respectful man. He treated Iris as an equal and honestly did respect her. That is what had made her fall for him. When he asked her to marry him, about five months after they met, she had said yes without hesitation. Now here she was, finally getting married to the man of her dreams. Of course Holly and Holly's husband were there. But Frank was not. Iris had not invited him and Holly knew why. Iris had told her what had happened and neither girl was talking to Frank now. Despite Holly's genuine surprise at what her father and Iris had done, she was more outraged at what her father had said to Iris. Especially after Iris told Holly what had happened in the church with her ex fiancé. Holly had cried for hours hearing the abuse her friend had suffered in silence. The Pagan priestess who had saved Iris stood in the outdoor flower arch, smiling at Iris and Aiden.

"The goddess has blessed you now Iris, you have found the one she set aside for you" she said to Iris.

"I know. I couldn't be happier" Iris said as the ceremony began.

The end.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top