Pleasuring Your Pussy

joe01

Experienced
Inspired by the, "How to Please Your Woman??" thread.

Ladies, what is your favorite way for a guy to pleasure your pussy? Any oral techniques you prefer?

This post is partially satire based on the other topic, but I really wouldn't mind learning some tips or pointers. Any advice?

Man posting in the hope that more women will ...

Here's a finger routine my woman really likes, typically while we french kiss or while I'm sucking her breasts:

With my fingers dry, I gently but rapidly drum with three of them, moving all around the area of her pussy lips.

As her honey oozes I press with the length of my middle finger along the length of her lips, parting them but not pressing in, rubbing the whole length of her slit slowly.

Then I'll bring that finger up to my mouth and she watches as I make a huge thing of enjoying the taste of her honey - I think that makes her feel so sexily womanly. I might do that a couple more times.

Then I'll lather three of my fingers with plenty of my saliva and smear the outside of her lips, and around her clit, so that she's wet with me as well as with her, to take some firmer action.

Time for insertion with one finger, slow first, exploring at different angles, curling it inside too. As she responds, I'll go in with two fingers while my thumb plays at her clit. Those two fingers jerking against each other as I flick them from straight to curly.

Then it tends to go one of three ways:
She gets orgasmic and I have the challenge of keeping that going while she turns into a bucking bronco; We feel all lovey dovey about it and I go down there with my mouth too and she's one wonderful swoon of a woman; She's shouting at me, "I need COCK! Get in there and FUCK me you animal" in which case, well what does a man do?

That's us. :)

Last edited:
That's disgusting.

Ask her to fold your shirts differently. Women love that.

That's disgusting.

Ask her to fold your shirts differently. Women love that.

I have my wife hang my shirts on hangers, they have less wrinkles that way. Maybe I should hang my wife on a hanger, she is getting a little winkled lately. ;)

teasing

teasing...lots of very slow teasing with ocassional stops for no reason, letting her wonder if and when it will start up again...of course, it always does...eventually.

I have my wife hang my shirts on hangers, they have less wrinkles that way. Maybe I should hang my wife on a hanger, she is getting a little winkled lately. ;)
I never thought of that. Since retiring to the Sunshine state all I wear are tank tops or T-shirts. She just sort of wads them up and tosses them in my little closet.
She's also getting wrinkled but I think it's safer to throw her in the linen closet than hang her!

She pleases her own pussy with her new small dildo or her fancy remote vibrator. I love getting the remote in my clammy hands. ;)

Attachments

• Dollie's Toy.png
    Dollie's Toy.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
And there you have it..
Fold your own damn laundry. We can pleasure ourselves.

And there you have it..
Fold your own damn laundry. We can pleasure ourselves.
My grandmother on mom's side ironed everything and folded it neatly. She even had one of those big old hospital sheet irons, a mangle. She ironed hankerchieves and underwear.
My wife sort of wads things up and stuffs them in a drawer.;)
I think I'll stuff her!

I find it's more about the attitude than the specifics. Treat it like it's the most precious, sensuous, delicious thing in the world, and the rest falls into place.

And, pay attention to her reactions, and melt into her.

Man posting in the hope that more women will ...

Here's a finger routine my woman really likes, typically while we french kiss or while I'm sucking her breasts:

With my fingers dry, I gently but rapidly drum with three of them, moving all around the area of her pussy lips.

As her honey oozes I press with the length of my middle finger along the length of her lips, parting them but not pressing in, rubbing the whole length of her slit slowly.

Then I'll bring that finger up to my mouth and she watches as I make a huge thing of enjoying the taste of her honey - I think that makes her feel so sexily womanly. I might do that a couple more times.

Then I'll lather three of my fingers with plenty of my saliva and smear the outside of her lips, and around her clit, so that she's wet with me as well as with her, to take some firmer action.

Time for insertion with one finger, slow first, exploring at different angles, curling it inside too. As she responds, I'll go in with two fingers while my thumb plays at her clit. Those two fingers jerking against each other as I flick them from straight to curly.

Then it tends to go one of three ways:
She gets orgasmic and I have the challenge of keeping that going while she turns into a bucking bronco; We feel all lovey dovey about it and I go down there with my mouth too and she's one wonderful swoon of a woman; She's shouting at me, "I need COCK! Get in there and FUCK me you animal" in which case, well what does a man do?

That's us. :)
I think you're just bragging...but I love it anyways!

Back