do you fit your national stereotype?

dolf

copping a feel
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Posts
78,746
i'm emotionally repressed, i drink tea and i hate the french.
but i have decent teeth and i think football & cricket are dumb.
 
Yes. I carry 11 guns with me at all times and all my clothes are disposable and I drive three gas guzzling SUVs.

Just kidding. I only have 9 guns.
 
What this thread needs, is a description of national stereotypical traits.
And no - I'm on my tablet so google is my enemy.
 
Yes. I carry 11 guns with me at all times and all my clothes are disposable and I drive three gas guzzling SUVs.

Just kidding. I only have 9 guns.
drinking coffee by the pint, voting the way the bible tells you to and weighing half a ton?
 
c19467a4d81543b23fd1541a67cf75e501d0c04a_m.png
 
Shame on you.

13 guns is average.

I know. Srsly. At the last NRA meeting, which was held right after the last NASCAR rally, I was told by the Grand Wizard Poobah that I was under on my ammunition stockpile, too. There will be an inspection in my neighborhood next week.
 
drinking coffee by the pint, voting the way the bible tells you to and weighing half a ton?

You totally forgot to mention my big hair. The higher the bangs, the closer to The Lord.
 
I know. Srsly. At the last NRA meeting, which was held right after the last NASCAR rally, I was told by the Grand Wizard Poobah that I was under on my ammunition stockpile, too. There will be an inspection in my neighborhood next week.

Get on it lady, before the commies come and get us all.
 
Let's see...I work in a factory and drive a jeep. I'm in decent shape and love baseball and hockey(fuck both kinds of football) and own a few guns. Oh and can't Stand NASCAR either.

Am I a stereotypical American?
 
Not really.

I don't drink Molsons Canadian or watch ice hockey. I haven't worn plaid in yonks nor picked up a chain saw in a dogs age.

I have an unregistered firearm in my home so in that respect I'm a Canuck...
 
Back
Top